It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It begins in July 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SlayerRock

Sure, the peace, soon half way to dec 2012.

Robert Gibbs said Mr Obama would hold talks with King Abdullah in Riyadh on 3 June to discuss Israeli-Palestinian peace moves, Iran and terrorism.

Mr Obama will also travel to Cairo next week to give a major policy speech addressed to the Muslim world, before visiting Germany and France for the 65th anniversary of D-Day.

Source: news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SlayerRock

I don't know where those dates came from, but I don't think it was this thread.

This thread is more along the same theme as some others, including mine, that raise the idea of a connection between the Tribulation and 12/21/2012.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
reply to post by munkey66

This isn't an order or you need to get religion everyone should be free to believe what they want that's what used to make America such a great country. If you study the Bible's prophecies you'd know that no man woman or child will ever know the day or time the world ends. Not even Jesus or angels or any saints in Heaven know that day and time. "Only God
knows" is a very popular phrase and I believe it fits here.

Nice response. I would only like to add that maybe "time" is merely our infatuation with "reality" and our perception(s) of "it". To me, it is possible that the "time" cannot be defined because in the greater reality time itself barely even exists. Isn't it possible that the "time" is merely a set of circumstances that even the seers could not know as far as dates but would know as a set of events. When I stretch my disabled thought into this light, I see the signs and firmly believe that the "time" is upon us. That being said, I am keenly aware that there were people hundreds of years ago espousing the same ideas.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Do I believe in 2012 and the many prophecies pointing to an awe inspiring end complete with tribulations, hell on earth and the seven horsemen? ...In a word "no".

I will tell you what I feel though. Since 1998 I have felt a change in me. A change that has distanced me from everything and everyone in the life I was leading. I now know I was getting stronger, preparing for something without knowing what that something is.

During the years from 1998 till now I have seen so many changes around me and have altered the way I view this life.

Trust has gone and fear is the order of the day. From Sunamis to threats of war.....and pandemics to the NWO..fear and anger are the emotions that I see portrayed daily.

A change is coming, whether for the better or worse, it is on its way. How do I know? I just do. The knowledge is pre-programmed into all of us. Think about it and conclude that we all know deep down inside that a change is needed and will come, 2012 is Im sure connected.

I think with this knowledge comes a freedom and a bravery that will be felt by all mankind.

Getting back to the date 2012, we all know and feel it is significant so we look for an "Angle" that goes with it. Be it religion, other world species or a hidden planet giving us a bump.

As we look out over the ocean or at a blue sky there are so many things that we dont understand. Are we real?, or the figment of some fantasy being played out by forces we will never understand.

Maybe, just maybe, with the flick of a switch we will no longer exist in this reality. In 2012, to quote a well known movie, we may wake to see a new world. One without matrix or boundaries where we see the true bigger picture.

Lets love the ones we love, be positive and enjoy the ride of this and any other lifetime.

Respects

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

During the years from 1998 till now I have seen so many changes around me and have altered the way I view this life.

Trust has gone and fear is the order of the day. From Tsunamis to threats of war.....and pandemics to the NWO..fear and anger are the emotions that I see portrayed daily.

Just reading on this site, there seems to be a polarity forming. The world population seems to be forming two opposite groups.

One is expecting the world to end due fear and anger, natural disasters and wars.
The other expecting the world to end due to hope, a chance start again.

I think reality will end and split into two one world for each.
In someways I think it has already ended.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
For whatever it's worth I believe the tribulation period started back in 2006 when wars started up in Israel. I don't know where people get this notion that it doesn't start til July 09, thats just the three and a half mark. You see Bush made a deal with Israel back in 06 and now Obama is going back on America's promise, it's a fake peace that we are in right now, but it's not for long. Bush laid the foundations three years ago and now Obama is finishing up. Soon as Israel takes decisive action things will kick off again like never before.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And ask youself? Why do we see all these gold "send us your gold" commercials?

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Could be, or could just as well be that humans put false value on materials. Gold isnt worth any more than mud in a sense. Just depends who wants it, and what they are willing to give for it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Watch for Iran & Russia to attempt to hit Israel soon ala the Magog invasion of Ezekiel 38&39.

www.jpost.com...

I don't date set, but I am expecting it to start soon.

As far as the time line this thread has proposed for the 70th week of Daniel beginning in July - it is being supported by author David Flynn who recently claims to have decoded the prophetic work of Isaac Newton concerning the Jewish temple.

www.mt.net...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
well, we are just about to enter July and only time will tell if this is the month when something really sets the ball in motion or not

Only 31 days to find out

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ok - let me think about the logic of some of you folk....

America is at war. America is in a financial crisis. America is losing its hold on international power. Blah...blah...blah... Therefore everything is screwed and the world is going to end.

Look - don't you realise howe arrogant and america-centric you are being? Everything doesn't end because the USA is having a tough time. Look at all the suffering in the 3rd world - it has been going on for so long. Was this a sign of the end? No - of course not. So why be so arrogant as to presume that just because America for once is having a tough time, the 'signs' are somehow that much more significant?

Millions

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Tomorrow is July 1, some very incredible events are going to unfold in July. The predictions/prophecies/theories are too numerous to even go into, but expect some major stuff.

This is only one of many really smart people who has done his homework. The video itself is less than 3 minutes I think, but the point comes across well.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I respect the effort, but I don't really like picking and choosing when to use certain numbers in coming up with predicted dates. At one point choosing the numbers to represent minutes, at another to use the same number in years. It's all very close to numerology to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I hadn't considered a biblical reference to the days coming. I do find it interesting that the two prophets are expected to appear. However, isn't the rapture supposed to take place beforehand? So if it doesn't, then either the rapture was made up, or maybe we didn't notice it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamSimonSam
And all this god talk is bs as well. You do not have to follow any religion to be accepted into heaven, its that easy. God loves all humans as long as they are good for their surroundings and themselves. From Gays, Christians, Japanese, Belgians, Feminists. If you ask me the more important thing is too have some fun in life and have a lot of cool experiences (smoke weed, visit intyeresting countries, eat good food, do mushrooms, have threesomes, skydive, shoot some guns, drink a lot etc. etc.), I mean its probably the only one we got.

Best one yet, although I don't agree with the massive drinking part.. it's unhealthy for you. Educating yourself isn't bad either, and some meditation and yoga is good too.

Maybe going vegatarian..

When I read this I thought: why the hell people make things so complicated? Simplicity and positive thinking might just be the answer to everything.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Tryptych]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
July 10/11 would actually be the beginning of the last 7 years (Daniels 70th week) if in fact Dec. 21, 2012 is the half way point.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Jehovah in my opinion is about fed up. The body of Christ (believers/born again) is near to being joined with Christ, The Head of the body. There are some who are offended with the word "rapture". I will call it the "gathering together".
If Lucifer had not risen in pride, there would be no struggle.
Jesus Christ is the only way of escape the coming wrath. We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places. There are many who have chosen to side with the enemy and therefore the struggle extends in the physical realm. The Word of God is the sword of the spirit. The .44 mag is the sword for the physical enemy. The Christian is not a door mat to tread on. We will defend. Tough love!

See you at the Bema or maybe not. It is Jehovah's will all be saved!

The fool has said in his heart there is no God! Don't be a fool! Jesus the Lamb of God was our sacrifice for us. Eternal life is a gift. We cannot earn this gift. Please don't throw away the gift that is freely given by the Son of God.
Satan, the Devil hates us. The Almighty God, Jehovah loves us and proved it by the sacrifice of His only begotten Son on our behalf.
I hope those here at ATS will not be as those during His trial who spit in His face and ripped off His flesh. The Word of God declares that every eye shall see Him, even those who pierced Him.
The kings of this world will not be able to stand against the King of Kings.
HE IS RISEN AND HE IS COMING!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us about the end." Jesus said, "Have you already discovered the beginning, that now you can seek after the end? For where the beginning is, the end will be. Blessed is one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end, and will not taste death."

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Damn.... if things are going to happen on July 11th 2009, whatever it may be, I will miss my B day a few days later!!

And I like MULDER'S reply about the positiveness.... it truly is the only thing that can draw positive things to you and which will make positive things happen to you!

Maybe we that believe in the positive side of things should be called the possies! Or if we want to Americanize it the Pozzies!?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
Jehovah in my opinion is about fed up. The body of Christ (believers/born again) is near to being joined with Christ, The Head of the body. There are some who are offended with the word "rapture". I will call it the "gathering together".
If Lucifer had not risen in pride, there would be no struggle.
Jesus Christ is the only way of escape the coming wrath. We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places. There are many who have chosen to side with the enemy and therefore the struggle extends in the physical realm. The Word of God is the sword of the spirit. The .44 mag is the sword for the physical enemy. The Christian is not a door mat to tread on. We will defend. Tough love!

See you at the Bema or maybe not. It is Jehovah's will all be saved!

The fool has said in his heart there is no God! Don't be a fool! Jesus the Lamb of God was our sacrifice for us. Eternal life is a gift. We cannot earn this gift. Please don't throw away the gift that is freely given by the Son of God.
Satan, the Devil hates us. The Almighty God, Jehovah loves us and proved it by the sacrifice of His only begotten Son on our behalf.
I hope those here at ATS will not be as those during His trial who spit in His face and ripped off His flesh. The Word of God declares that every eye shall see Him, even those who pierced Him.
The kings of this world will not be able to stand against the King of Kings.
HE IS RISEN AND HE IS COMING!

You just said a mouthful brother! Amen to that. If everyone just listened to your few short words they would have it made in the shade.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join