It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It begins in July 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Where does your theory of the people who survive come from? I know that Humanism beliefs are generally optimistic in nature, but you have to accept certain facts. In the history of mankind, there has never been a Utopian society. At any point in our shared history, for every philosopher and scientist, there have been a magnitude of warriors, soldiers, etc. that are killing someone somewhere.

What makes you believe that after the major event referred to as The End Time that mankind would have learned to live in peace?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

brcause in all the history of man kind we have never faced a greater evil against all of humanity,
A world which is able to completely destroy not only ourselves, but everything in it.
those remaining will know that you can have no one group in charge and that we all will know what to do.
most higher animals know that the old teach the young, there is no ownership and everything is done to benefit everyone else, because that is what will keep us together.

I know it sounds like some kind of Utopia and I have no facts on why it will be that way, but some of us throughout our lives learn and discover more about ourselves and see a purpose in our lives even though we don't exactly know what it is.
everything I have done' read, heard or seen has been taking me to my destination, I am no prophet or saint, I can't predict the future, but somehow I know even though I don't exactly know what it is yet, I have something to do.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
huh, now we have multiple personalities with constructed families, Debbiegirl, aka Radkrish... (dot dot dot) Maybe I will let Debbiegirl and Radkrish duke it out. Those who hypocritically obsess about other people by creating fake accounts (same day as their one and only post) with fake stories and post harassing/mocking comments to discussion boards they have no interest in being apart of. You will hear the voice of God by listening quietly to horses. Listen to them and leave me be!!! They are trying to tell you something.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by scott_gui]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I've got a similar thread going on.. funny I post within the same couple days as you.
my thread - 144,000 to be 'Taken' soon? July 11th 09?

if the chosen, the faithful .. those who have god's name in them..
are to be taken away for 3.5 years (a time, times, and a half a time)..and then return to kick a$$. read Revelations

and in keeping in mind the massive impact of the events of 2012, as some sort of 'endpoint' .. mentioned in the I-Ching, the Mayan Calendar, and the Isaiah Scroll from the Dead Sea Scrolls, ...a time at which all the "excitement" goes down..

Then if the 144,000 are to be taken and return.. before Dec 21st 2012..

then they'll have to have been taken BY...

July 11, 2009... roughly 2 months from now.

1260 days - 42 months - "a time, times, and half a time" = 3.5 yrs.

3.5 before 2012 and 3.5 after? = 7?

my thread - 144,000 to be 'Taken' soon? July 11th 09?

-

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by scott_gui
huh, now we have multiple personalities with constructed families, Debbiegirl, aka Radkrish... (dot dot dot) Maybe I will let Debbiegirl and Radkrish duke it out. Those who hypocritically obsess about other people by creating fake accounts (same day as their one and only post) with fake stories and post harassing/mocking comments to discussion boards they have no interest in being apart of. You will hear the voice of God by listening quietly to horses. Listen to them and leave me be!!! They are trying to tell you something.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by scott_gui]

I can assure you that I am not Radkrish, nor am I trying to mock/harass.I am not a horse whisperer so I am not sure they will tell me anything - does your God speak through horses? I am simply stating my views on the topic. Interesting that you take offense to someone who has a different view. Also interesting that you feel there is a conspiracy against you. Not surprised since this is a site of conspiracies. Are dot dot dot social unacceptable? Or a 'sign' that someone is out to get another. If a dog pee's against a steel post and not a tree is that a sign? Notice a trend? end of the world - dog pee's on post. Heaven awaits - dog pees on tree.

Regardless, I am curious as to what happens when at your appointed date, the world doesn't end. Then what?

Do I think the world is going to end on your appointed date? No, It will not end in our lifetime or our children's.
If I did, would I change the way I live? No - why should I? I have a strong faith in God, I have a sound character on Earth. I enjoy my life to the fullest. If it ends on Earth at your appointed date or before, I know that God will open his gates for me.

I am also curious - If we die the day before the big day, do we get to go to heaven like those before us or is there a cut off date when God says we have to choose between he and the false prophet. Why should we have to choose on your appointed date, when our ancestors just died and were met at the gates?

These questions are for everyone, so please don't think that I am singling you out - I just find it facinating that those righteous cannot sit and think that others may be just as 'right' as they are. 'Mocking' those that don't have a similar view. Interesting indeed.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by debbiegirl]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I hear they are speaking to you already(...) if you will slow your mind down for a moment and learn to listen you will hear it too. Everything is shown to you, but negative clutter will shadow the truth in a vale.

Filly is scared of her own shadow. Colt not letting anything hold him, restrain him, suppress him, because he is ready to load. He is free and confident and loads with ease. Filly won't load, but she does only after she learns to trust in her confident God... I mean trainer.

Does your hubby know you are still lurking and obsessing or are you lieing to him as well as your own heart? Give the pony a kiss for me. I see he is taking care of you like I asked God to talk to him about. Read your post again, replace human characters for horses, God for the trainer and understand.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by scott_gui]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think I must be missing some kind of background info on where this thread went to.

Horses? Husbands? Dog pee? What?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by scott_gui

I think you have mistaken me for someone else

[edit on 12-5-2009 by debbiegirl]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sure thing... keep telling yourself stuff that isn't true. Waking up on the west coast I see.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
nothing is going to happen....

.......second line.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Perhaps once you are done your own personal conspiracy theory we could get back on topic? I don't know you!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OK Debbie, I'll accept your position. I'll even answer your questions, because I think you, Debbie, came to this site for a reason and I think my view point, no matter how misplaced with talking to you (insert sarcasm here), you might find relevant and interesting.

There once was a girl I knew. A very, very special girl. She told me some truths and it saved me. I wish she was only here now reading this post, so that she might see some truth so that I can reciprocate the gift she gave to me. A second chance.

Christians are not self-righteous... well some are :-0 The fact is Christians are no more special in God's eyes than anyone else on the planet. God loved Jesus as much as he loved Hitler!! Let me say that again. God loved Jesus as much as he loved Hitler. Jesus, of course, was righteous in God's eyes, because he knew the truth, but he was not more special as a living being. Jesus himself says we are ALL children of God and what did he say about the very men who crucified him? Forgive them for they know not what they do. Jesus' life was on the same level as those who crucified him.

You see, God talks, speaks, communicates, shows the way to every single person on this planet. However, there are some who walk around with a vale and can not see God, can not hear him. If they opened their heart they would. You are right, Debbie, if you are close to God you will be saved too. Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Mormon, Catholic you name it, those who put their faith in God will be saved. Christianity, when applied like Jesus tells us, is just the most assured way of that happening, but that doesn't make them better. Here is the thing, and this includes Christians... many do no turn to God. They maybe comfortable with the thought of him and being in his presence, but they do not turn their life over to him. They do not praise him when good things in their life are happening. They do not say, "your will be done", when they are neck deep in the sh!t river. Will they thank him during those times, because our times of struggles gives us our greatest lessons in life?

And therefore, they can say all they want that they have a good relationship with God, but when the sh!t hits the fan, will they really pass the test. Ask any lifeguard what is the first thing they teach you about saving a drowning victim. Swim down, because that is the last place they want to go. No mater how good the drowning person is, they will drown the life guard in their desperation. When government says they will save you, will you turn to them or turn to God.

Forgiveness: forgiveness from God is either the easiest thing in the world or it is impossible, no middle ground. That is because it only comes from sincere repentance. You can not fake sincere repentance with God, you either are or you are not. Of course that requires some regret for ones actions, which is harder for some people than others.

So here is the greater truth. There is intelligent life outside of our planet. They have been here before and they will come again very soon... and Jesus and many others knew this. These celestial beings (call them Angels if you will) walk with God and care for the plight of our planet. Our planet that will become uninhabitable to life very soon. Some of these celestial beings fell to earth and walk among us as demons inhabiting humans. They are here to turn us away from God's saving grace. Darkness is the absence of light and God is light. You either fill your soul with Light or it will be filled with its absence.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by scott_gui]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well I am glad that this girl gave you a gift, I suspect she only wanted the best for you. I hope you appreciate everything she did for you, I am sure she would consider you very special as well. I hope you did not abuse her with any mis-intentions.

However, that is a little irrelevant and none of my business.

I am glad in this post you came off your high horse - a bit. Your past posts were very aggressive and nonsensical to us non-christians; therefore it was easy to ask you these questions. I disagree that Christians have a 'more assured way' however I am not surprised you are biased. If you weren't, you wouldn't be in your religion.

I agree that the biggest struggles give us the greatest lessons AND make us appreciate each other and God. I agree with you on several things, however; you didn't answer my questions - what happens on your appointed date when the world doesn't end etc. You said yourself that no one knows when the world will end - so why worry about it or even speculate. Rejoice in life and your second chance, knowing that God is with you.

I believe the world will end - but like I said - not in our lifetimes. If it does end at your appointed date then I believe it doesn't matter to me - I know that I have faith - Like I said, if i pass today tomorrow, the year 2012 or whenever, it is Gods will and I know that I will be at those gates of heaven.

...(dot dot dot) and I am not Radkrish. (I have to edit this - notice radkrish uses only two dots?)

[edit on 12-5-2009 by debbiegirl]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well I am glad you are not Radkrish, but you sure as hell ain't Debbie either. How do you expect to be right with God if you can not even be honest with yourself? You always were your worst manipulator. No need to respond. Shaggie and I are going for a long walk and I will not be around a computer. I do not know how long I will be gone.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by scott_gui

I understand your ways - always defensive...Kiss that dog for me...hope he didn't pee on a steel post.

When you are done being defensive and aggressive and have walked off some of your guilt, perhaps you should go back to that other site and think in a more positive way. I am not lying to my heart - I am trying to stop the hurt, trying to figure out was I 'raped' and God has shown me what I must do - so I guess i will see you at those gates in the year 2012 or is it next month - man I am so confused by all this speculation.

So now don't be hypocritical yourself - how can YOU do right by God when you hide behind walls and defenses? You cannot be honest with yourself because it would mean admitting feelings you are hiding.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by debbiegirl]

[edit on 13-5-2009 by debbiegirl]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You people are really cute.

Ive been researching 2012 with great interest for some years now. IMO if a group big enough believes something big will happen their collective conscience will make something happen. Life is Yin and Yang, for every action there is a reaction.

And no Im not a new age hippie.

And all this god talk is bs as well. You do not have to follow any religion to be accepted into heaven, its that easy. God loves all humans as long as they are good for their surroundings and themselves. From Gays, Christians, Japanese, Belgians, Feminists. If you ask me the more important thing is too have some fun in life and have a lot of cool experiences (smoke weed, visit intyeresting countries, eat good food, do mushrooms, have threesomes, skydive, shoot some guns, drink a lot etc. etc.), I mean its probably the only one we got.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by SamSimonSam]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SamSimonSam

Dang Sam I believe you understand it! Now if only these people with all these thoughts would of understood it a long time ago. For every action there is a reaction.

We keep asking for peace, no war, no hunger..dang well the only way to have all of that is to have almost no people where they can't come into contact with each other easily.

So I guess we're just going to get what people through history and into current day have been asking for.

Maybe we should of been asking for the ability to accept ourselves and others around us.

What is not acceptable to society is what society deems so at any given point in history.

To keep on topic no it don't begin in July its already started it just heats up more in July.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I don't agree with 2 things.
! collective concious, the only ones really concerned with 2012 would be less than 10% of human population, not much will happen because of collective thoughts, many are more concerned with finding shelter and feeding their families.

second thing I believe, It is the catalyst which will occur in July, even though we have events occuring currently, it is 1 thing which will really kick the ball rolling,
something will be signed or someone will come to power in July.
Do not be suprised if Israel and Palestine sign a peace deal in July because if that happens it will be the definate start of things to come.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If I was talking about thoughts of people about 2012 I would agree with you on the collective conscious part. I'm talking about the thoughts of people for thousands of years if not more.

What if the only way all of these thoughts/wants/desires could be fullfilled was with the same outcome? Even if the path to getting these things might not be very pleasant. World dominance and world peace aren't little requests. The bigger the request the longer it takes the universe (for lack of better term) to create it. Yet each can be achieved by the same actions. Such as putting lots of space between people and getting rid of the many people. Food and shelter might be darn easy to find with empty houses left by a less populated world and harvesting what nature provides. But then people never really think out their thoughts and wants.

You are looking in the right part of the world I believe for July. Peace treaty I'm not thinking though. I'm going for more of an esculation in the constant warring over there. Then I'll shoot for something happening in this part of the world fall or early winter. Which I don't believe will have anything to do with wars or peace treaties.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
first we were supposed to see Nibiru with the naked eye in March 2009 and then it was meant to happen in May 2009. July is the new month when its meant to start lol
this whole 2012 thing is total nonsense

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join