It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It begins in July 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have a very Christian approach to this topic, so I realize some won't accept my points on this. However, regardless of if you may hold Christian beliefs or not, you will find the coincidences to be very eerie in deed.

Count back 1260 days from 12/21/2012 (the end of the Mayan calender) and you will get July 9 or 10, 2009, depending if you count the leap year in 2012. 1260 days is referenced in the book of Revelation as the number of days that enemies will rule over Jerusalem. This will be the time of man's tribulation, ending on 12/21/2012 which will start the rapture and the wrath of God on earth. Coincidentally, 12/21/2012 falls on a Winter solstice, which means that Earth is at its greatest angle on its axis in relation to the Sun, meaning the northern hemisphere will have its longest day and the southern hemisphere will have its shortest. What that also means is that the magma in the Earth undergoes tidal shifts below the crust surface, which there is no greater time for the possibility of a polarity shift on Earth and if that happens all hell will break loose.

Ok, getting back to July 9 or 10, because we counted backwards 1260 days:
July 9th is the start of 'bein ha-metzarim', which is a Jewish period of mourning for the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem. In the Bible they make reference to the "Abomination of Desolation" being the starting point of the Tribulation. We know this refers to Jerusalem, because they talk of people fleeing Judea from this event. My best guess is there will be some kind of Biological weapon attack on one of those two days. Now there are more eerie coincidences. Also in the bible they say, "in those days, after that oppression, the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its light". The oppression in this case is the Abomination of Desolation, so after July 9/10 in this case. Well on July 22, 2009 (12 days after the oppression) there will be a solar eclipse longer and more pronounced then any in recent history. July 22 also falls on when the Jewish month of "Av" begins and is the 9 day period and exhibits the greatest level of mourning during this 3 week observance. Everything fits perfectly together.

So to recap, Revelations says the start will happen when something bad befalls Jerusalem, which happens to fall on a day that observes how the Jerusalem temple had been destroyed in the past, followed by references to the moon and sun, which coincide with an Eclipse. EERIE!!!

CAVEAT:
So, all this stuff fits in nicely with scripture, except the keystone of the starting date, namely 12/21/2012. So there is either something to that date of significance, which makes the 1260 day count back and the scripture tie ins to be spot on OR its a false date and therefore is the greatest deception ever pulled off. I must be humble and say that although I think the scriptural tie ins to be intellectually interesting, it worries me. Satan is considered to be the great deceiver and just as easily I can count back 1260 days, he can pick a structurally relevant date in time and count forward 1260, leaving people like me to think they are on to something, speak out of turn and look like a nut job when it doesn't happen on that date. Also, the bible says, that NO ONE will know when the end times will be, so what makes me think I have it figured it out. Needless to say, I will watch that week very closely, but I won't be so arrogant to say that that is the date. God bless and pray we receive understanding from scripture and our debates. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure what the Mayan Calender ending means, and I am not really a big believer in Revelations, but something keeps telling my instincts that something is going to change everything for me, maybe the rest of the planet as well, this summer. I have never thought about this before about any of these other events that were supposed to change the world, but something tells me that this summer, 2009, something changes everything.

Well, in my belief system, the whole universe changes every moment, but rarely is this change substantial. Who knows, maybe it is just some general feeling I am picking up on, or something will happen. The change could be very small, something that no one notices, or it could be very big, like introducing aliens to the world or something like that, but something keeps telling me to wait for this summer for something to happen. Maybe it will only be something personal to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scott_gui
I have a very Christian approach to this topic, so I realize some won't accept my points on this. However, regardless of if you may hold Christian beliefs or not, you will find the coincidences to be very eerie in deed.

Count back 1260 days from 12/21/2012 (the end of the Mayan calender) and you will get July 9 or 10, 2009, depending if you count the leap year in 2012. 1260 days is referenced in the book of Revelation as the number of days that enemies will rule over Jerusalem. This will be the time of man's tribulation, ending on 12/21/2012 which will start the rapture and the wrath of God on earth. Coincidentally, 12/21/2012 falls on a Winter solstice, which means that Earth is at its greatest angle on its axis in relation to the Sun, meaning the northern hemisphere will have its longest day and the southern hemisphere will have its shortest. What that also means is that the magma in the Earth undergoes tidal shifts below the crust surface, which there is no greater time for the possibility of a polarity shift on Earth and if that happens all hell will break loose.

Ok, getting back to July 9 or 10, because we counted backwards 1260 days:
July 9th is the start of 'bein ha-metzarim', which is a Jewish period of mourning for the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem. In the Bible they make reference to the "Abomination of Desolation" being the starting point of the Tribulation. We know this refers to Jerusalem, because they talk of people fleeing Judea from this event. My best guess is there will be some kind of Biological weapon attack on one of those two days. Now there are more eerie coincidences. Also in the bible they say, "in those days, after that oppression, the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its light". The oppression in this case is the Abomination of Desolation, so after July 9/10 in this case. Well on July 22, 2009 (12 days after the oppression) there will be a solar eclipse longer and more pronounced then any in recent history. July 22 also falls on when the Jewish month of "Av" begins and is the 9 day period and exhibits the greatest level of mourning during this 3 week observance. Everything fits perfectly together.

So to recap, Revelations says the start will happen when something bad befalls Jerusalem, which happens to fall on a day that observes how the Jerusalem temple had been destroyed in the past, followed by references to the moon and sun, which coincide with an Eclipse. EERIE!!!

CAVEAT:
So, all this stuff fits in nicely with scripture, except the keystone of the starting date, namely 12/21/2012. So there is either something to that date of significance, which makes the 1260 day count back and the scripture tie ins to be spot on OR its a false date and therefore is the greatest deception ever pulled off. I must be humble and say that although I think the scriptural tie ins to be intellectually interesting, it worries me. Satan is considered to be the great deceiver and just as easily I can count back 1260 days, he can pick a structurally relevant date in time and count forward 1260, leaving people like me to think they are on to something, speak out of turn and look like a nut job when it doesn't happen on that date. Also, the bible says, that NO ONE will know when the end times will be, so what makes me think I have it figured it out. Needless to say, I will watch that week very closely, but I won't be so arrogant to say that that is the date. God bless and pray we receive understanding from scripture and our debates. Thank you.

I have been researching and I came up with 22nd June this year. I left out the leap years as I forgot

I dont like your date but I guess it would be the ultimate birthday present 9th July if you get me.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So now we have the begining of a supposed pandemic, Volcanoes are getting restless and the economy is getting worse because of the swine flu.

are there still those who doubt the timing in all of this?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
A 7 year peace treaty will be signed - then half way through that, which would be 3.5 years, the treaty is broken and all hell breaks loose.

When that treaty is signed, the 7 years begins. When it's broken, you'll know it's the half way mark - strap on your crash helmets because it's gonna get nasty.

More updates in Revelation and Daniel: King James Bible

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Agreed, munkey - God is giving all sorts of signs and red flags as warnings to us.

The wise will listen, the foolish will scoff.

/me is listening very intently.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
July 11th is New Years Eve. I was born on July 12th!

Now why all the doom and gloom OP? Why does everyone lock themselves into what essentially become self fulfillng prophecies?

Are you worried about a peace treaty in Jerusalem heralding in the Anti-Christ...well lets just nuke it and play it safe...I don't live there! No Jerusalem...nothing for the Anti-Christ to make peace over...

See now it's not a self fulfilling prophecy any more.

Title 666 The Social Security Act...giving everyone a number in order to buy and trade...

The morons at the time go...oh must be coincidental...give me a break!

Other even less brilliant people...it's the Devil's hand but we must go along with it if we want the Lord to Appear...

Hey I understand I had to go to bed early and promise to not get up early to get Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny to appear.

Well that's what they told me anyway...reality I would get up in the middle of the night and rearange the name tags on the gifts and the candy in the basket to help Santa and the Easter Bunny get it right...

The way some of you think I am surprised you don't go driving down skid row with tourist painted on you so you can say...see the world is going to heck I have been shot and robbed! Just, just like the Good Book said I would.

The Bible wasn't written in Stone my friends, and those silly Hebrews who hold on to every last penny managed to misplace the Stone the Ten Commandments were written on and the cabinet that held it...as Wayne in Wayne's World would say...yeah right!

Your enslaved first and foremost to your own brainwashing!

Now the Mayan Calendar was written in stone...lets think about that a second shall we...

Any blank space left on that stone? Could it be that they just ran out of space on the darn stone they selected to make the Calendar on?...oh no way man...they would have gone out and gotten a bigger stone at the stone store if there wasn't something important to ending it on that date! Because after all most stone carvers carve at 72 words a minute!

I should have bought stock in the ant-acid companies...you folks are going to end up with ulcers!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

the people who see what is coming are in fact less inclined to get ulcers because they believe there is an ehd in sight.

As far as a peace treaty, I always believed that it was going to be signed very soon between Israel and possibly Palestine, Bill Clinton will get in their with Tony Blaire and wave their magic wand.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My gut feeling tells me that something really big is going to happen in the next few years, 2012 does seem to have a major significance in all this, besides the Mayan calender; there is also the web-bot which also supports something "going down" come 2012.

Maybe the interpretation of the events that are to ensure have been false, or a substantial misinterpretation of the facts. So assuming a major event takes place in the next few years; does it necessarily mean nothing but "doom and gloom"?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

the people who see what is coming are in fact less inclined to get ulcers because they believe there is an ehd in sight.

As far as a peace treaty, I always believed that it was going to be signed very soon between Israel and possibly Palestine, Bill Clinton will get in their with Tony Blaire and wave their magic wand.

No offence meant my friend but it sounds to me like you are actually trying to get your two favorite end time prophecies to fit one another...you don't have 7 years left before 2012 so now the Earth gets to live a little longer to squeeze Israel and the Bible into it...

The great deception is Christians who foolishly believe some triumph comes out of this great evil...not because they finally woke up and grew up...but because after almost everyone dies including them G-d comes riding in on some white cloud of a horse with the cavalry...

Sounds like a bad episode of the Lone Ranger to me!

There wasn't a Jew alive in 1917 when the Balfour Decleration came out of mass deception and manipulation that had ever lived in a Nation called Israel and hardly a handful whose blood ancestors did. Shedding blood to give it to them was another pure act of forcing prophecies to fit that they got away with because it validated a truly evil and haneus belief system.

Christians just need to get a puppy or something I swear! More people have died throughout the ages for it's hypocritical vulgarities and absentee despoitc self proclaimed jealous and vengeful diety than any disease, famine, or wars that didn't involve Christianity.

Not content with that...they actually want to see the whole world destroyed and live for 7 years under yet another mythical despotic openly evil ruler because it means the Lone Ranger will be riding back in to town.

Give me a break...know any Mayans by the way? They will tell you flat out 2012 has not one thing to do with some cataclysmic prophecy.

Christians at work again.

I in fact know whats coming, a handful of rich and powerful people know they can play you like a fiddle by mimmicking the things you believe in on faith alone.

Speaking of the Mayans...how come they never heard of Yawhew or Jesus Christ...I mean this imaginary G-d of yours who is definately not striking me dead for writing this made them in his own image too?

It's very simple my friend a financially broke Roman Empire replaced the exhorbitant and lavish costs of Bread and Circuses and replaced it with a spartan, harsh, demanding, vague, vein, jealous, impossible to please little known dessert diety and then through fear, coercian, violence and other forms of intimidation imposed it slowly on the whole world to create a hedgemony they could not through simple force of arms.

If you got your nose out of the Good Book and started reading some Great Books an 8 year old could figure that out.

But your shackled to your imposed belief system.

Gee if there were no Books, no TV's, no military conquests do you think the Hawaiian Islanders, The North, Central and South American Indians...etc., etc., would have ever heard of this all seeing all knowing G-d?

Well the Lord works in mysterious ways he wanted us to kill and punish and rob the heathens because that's so very Christian!

It's perverse sadism pure and simple my friend...

I know what's coming too bad you don't...if you did you would stand up and fight against like a human being instead of looking for signs and portents and desperately reaching for theories to make pure fairy tales come true.

Evil greedy people are simply taking advantage of your belief system to get you to lie down to their latest plans and conquests and they have been doing it for almost 1500 years now and that happens to be why they wrote the Good Book in the first place, and rewrote, and rewrote and reworte and rewrote the book again and again...

Kind of like you are now to get it to fit into your desire to abdicate your inherent powers and responsibilities as a human being, so you can shirk all the challenges confronting the world and leave it up to the tooth ferry to work it all out after everyone suffers, which is good for them because tooth decay is no laughing matter.

You have been had and are just too vein, jealous and vengeful to admitt it!

Gee I wonder where you picked up those charachteristics?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I thought that I already mentioned that I was not religious.
I have only read parts of the bible, the start of Genisis and Revelations, of course I have looked at bits and pieces along the way, but I am hardly able to recite scripture to use it as a reference.
The Mayan calander is not something that I ever thought was the end of the world, I believe it was more about the beggining of a new world , something which other cultures have made mention of, but they do not have a date, only signs in which to look for.

Of course we can speculate this or that and that even goes for the belief in the NWO.
Personally I see 2012 as the turning time, when a false peace comes about and not when war starts.
The 7 years will put 2012 dead smack in the middle of everything.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You got it wrong Prototraveler...

you said: [...you don't have 7 years left before 2012 so now the Earth gets to live a little longer to squeeze Israel and the Bible into it...]

7 years is the "complete cycle". 3.5 years is the period of tribulation (or when man wreaks havoc on the world, like we haven't been doing that all along) and 2012 is EXACTLY that 3.5 time period. Think of it as the beginning of the end. The last 3.5 years, from 2012 on will be the time God wreaks havoc on the world. Namely the polarity shift, the earth stops rotating and then rotates the other way, fulfilling prophecy that the Sun will no longer rise in the East, but rise in the West. Tell me, how long do you think it would take for the Earth to stop rotating and start rotating the other way? I say a good six months, but who knows. I do know that the sun baking one side of the Earth for six months will fry people and freeze the dark side of the Earth.

December 21, 2012 could be the day of Rapture that all those who believe, did not take the Antichrist's mark on their hand or forehead and do not worship the Antichrist will be saved from God's wrath during the last 3.5 years.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scott_gui

I think you have more of an idea of what I was trying to get at, although I don't know all that much about pole shift, I was of the understanding that it was just the poles swapped from north to south and it effected the electromagnetic earth and compasses ect, but I had not heard of the earth changing direction, now if that happens the entire planet would be swamped as the water would just wash over everything
I thought the sun going out for 3 days was more to d owith ash from volcanoes.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
hmmm don't you mean april mayby the swine flu kills us in the end.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyoto111

The flu is only fatal to Mexicans at the moment, the northern hemisphere are moving out of their flu season so this flu will not effect the northern hemisphere until around September, this will probably give plenty of time for it to mutate when it comes around on the next swing.

The swine flu currently I believe is just a smoke screen to get peoples minds off the economy and away from a possible nuke attack.

The idea has been put out there that the Taliban is moving in on Pakistan and while the assistant is dancing, the magician is doing his tricks and you can't se what he is doing.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I believe that the Swine flu is a small false alarm that will be followed up by the big one. The government first has to finish the National Health Information Network (NHIN) en.wikipedia.org...

Once the network is finished it will be a one-two punch, which one first, who knows. But one will be the world economy collapses and the dollar bill will make for poor toilet paper and the other is a REAL pandemic will erupt. Both of those together will have the world population FREAKED OUT like a Katrina victim waving from a roof top. And the government will step in and bring everyone into their network and start the workings of a one world government. And all of this will be for our own benefit and all of the sheeple will praise government for saving them.

I ask you, how will the government create a Health and Banking record for you and associate with you as the person? Social security number? Thumb print scan? First, Middle, Last Name? No to all of these, for they are not ubiquitous (i.e. immigrants and other nation's citizens do not have SS#) or completely inefficient on such a large scale. The only way is to be assigned a Citizen of the World ID number and it will have to be placed on your person, most likely with an implantable RFID chip and then followed up with the IBM's UPC barcode system tattooed on your hand in UV ink, when the RFID chips are determined to not be scalable to such a high degree.

Will you take the mark so that you can buy your happy meal? A scared populace who fear for their life will line up for miles to get their life saving flu shot and get their C.W. ID number so that they can go buy food.

They can mark my cold dead hand after I am gone.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
reply to post by munkey66

This isn't an order or you need to get religion everyone should be free to believe what they want that's what used to make America such a great country. If you study the Bible's prophecies you'd know that no man woman or child will ever know the day or time the world ends. Not even Jesus or angels or any saints in Heaven know that day and time. "Only God
knows" is a very popular phrase and I believe it fits here.

. . . do some research into the Jewish Feast Days . . .

According to the Jewish Feasts, there is only one Feast that no one knows the day or the hour that it will begin. That Feast is the Feast of the Trumpets. Only when the new moon is spotted by the Jewish High Priest and he declares that the Feast has begun, the Jews can began the Feast.

That is what is meant. It was a clue.

Remember, most of the Bible has dual meaning.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
Well, I don't know about the 7 years prior to 2012 and after that year. The OP referred to the peak as the Mayan calendar end date which is not correct. First of all the Mayan calendar wasn't meant to measure time.
When you convert the date and go over their 9 levels of evolution you reach Nov 28, 2011 as the end date. So, according to this "it" should have already happened; whatever you think it is, since 7 years back from Nov 2011 has already happened. :-)

If you're referring to Calleman's interpretation it's 28 October 2011

I'm still waiting for some wise soul to explain why there are discrepancies in the end-dates.

Guess I'll have to ask Calleman!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I keep thinking something is going to happen this summer, but I don't think it will be a world war. I think that what happens will be more subtle, but will lead to huge changes in humanity.

I would say that right now, the world is going in a lot better direction than it has been going for the last 9 years.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

When things look like they are getting better, it just reminds me of the old saying
"the calm before the storm"
What is coming ?
A virus won't hit the US until the fall.
possability of an all out attack on Pakistan is more likely,
Possability of Israel hitting Irans nuclear plants implicating the US.
If you had a war break out and then have a strain of flu which happens to kill mostly people between 15 and 35 like the current flu, which just happens to be the prime age for fighting men.

something big is on it's way, we just have to stop watching the assistant and figure out who the magician is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join