It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It begins in July 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is just an idea that has been going around in my head for the last year or two.

I am not a religious person, but do hold some belief that ancient prophecies do hold true for our future, anything from Mayan to revelations.

Even though these prophecies may seem separate, they all seem to have similar theme to them.

Now why the title for the Post?
From my understanding, 7 years is how long the battle goes for.

Now the beginning of June of this year 2009 will give us 42 months until the end of 2012 when the Mayan calendar ends for this world and then the beginning of the next world.
21/12/2012 will be the half way point and this is when we are in for our most trying time.

I personally believe that the around 21/12/2012 that is when peace will be called and the earth will come into a false peace, this is when we will be at our most vulnerable and willing to accept any new idea because it will be different than war, this is the time when we will willingly become enslaved without even realizing we are being enslaved.
This is the time to disappear for another 42 months and then we will be free if we can stay in hiding for that time.
You will be hunted down and turned in if you do not receive the mark of salvation.

I will leave it at that for now and see what others have to think of the idea.
I am more than happy for people to put any information forward as far as scriptures and prophecy goes.

I do not have any references for what I say, and again it is just my own personal belief, I go more of gut instinct and look at human behaviour and how we react and interact with each other.

People can even add to this if they think that their can be alien involvement, this is more of a growing thought process rather than a strict thought process

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I personally think something is going to happen in June this year and if not then im wrong

I do think that there is going to be a global peace very shortly and it may well be in 2012. I also agree that it will be false.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
this is the time when we will willingly become enslaved without even realizing we are being enslaved.

We always have been slaves.
Monetary system is about slavery,a lot of people cannot see this.
But please,don't fear the future.
I think things will get better and we'll all be free.
Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I had a very similar thread, but I messed up my dates.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I think you're right...we're right...to some degree.

Especially is the other threads are correct about alien disclosure.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Why 42 months? Hitch Hikers Guide much? Seriously why not 45 months or 40months. It seems like you are getting fiction all muddled up with fiction. I know its just a thought as you say, but why let facts get in the way of a good story.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
42 months is half of seven years. Seven years is the time frame for the Tribulation, as professed by some Christians.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ohhhh
That does not mean anything to the majority of the worlds population, not everyone believes in Christianity, to some the Tribulation is as far fetched as a planet from deep space heading towards us or Reptillians, still biggest selling book of all time could not possibly be wrong!
Could it?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I thought it was 3885 days total from the beginning to the end. The first event happens then 1260 days pass, then another event, then 1290 days, then another event and then 1335 days until it is ends.

The day I keep seeing is 7/11/2009. I dont know why. I have no psychic abilities whatsoever, for those that wonder.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I agree that not everyone believes in any aspect of Christianity. The same can be said of UFOs, Mayan calendars, i-Ching, Age of Aquarius, NWO, etc., etc.....

It doesn't mean that it won't happen. When I say "it", I mean all of that. We could be seeing a convergence of all of the hot ABS topics rolled up into ONE!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
the 7 year tribulation starts the very day a 7 yr. peace deal over jeruselam is signed. the author or should i say the person who gets credit for the coveted deal is the anti christ..if 12-21-12 is mid point' that means a peace deal in june 21 -09..first 42months are satans wrath on earth,thesecond 42 months are GODs wrath on those who hate him..anti-christ killed at mid point..comes back to life as satan in flesh..claims to be mesiah..sorry obama you get screwed by your master satan..satan always #s over his own when he is finished using them..

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

The day I keep seeing is 7/11/2009. I dont know why. I have no psychic abilities whatsoever, for those that wonder.

I keep seeing that day too, but it's because it is free Slurpee day at 7-11, as every July 11th is.

I do agree. The other shoe is about to drop.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, I don't know about the 7 years prior to 2012 and after that year. The OP referred to the peak as the Mayan calendar end date which is not correct. First of all the Mayan calendar wasn't meant to measure time.
When you convert the date and go over their 9 levels of evolution you reach Nov 28, 2011 as the end date. So, according to this "it" should have already happened; whatever you think it is, since 7 years back from Nov 2011 has already happened. :-)

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
How is that you have a different "end" date than everyone else I've seen?

How did you get that date?

If your date is correct, that means that Thursday, May 22, 2008 was the start of the halfway point. I don't remember much happening that day.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

We always have been slaves.
Monetary system is about slavery,a lot of people cannot see this.
But please,don't fear the future.
I think things will get better and we'll all be free.
Peace

We have always been slaves to money, but we will be slaves of the soul when we get deceived.

I also believe life will get better after the 7 years, and I really am not to worried or scared of the future and what it has in store for us.

I believe that those who are warned and listen to their instinct will survive and eventually even be free of money as well

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

This is just an idea that has been going around in my head for the last year or two.

Yes. I also have a strong feeling that is begins this summer.

We are running out of time, Ladies and Gentlemen. This may be the last chance for all of you:

Start rejecting the negativity in your life and start inviting the positivity. Starting right now.

Being positive is the only way to live though what lies ahead.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Mmmmkay, I am no expert or anything on this subject. However, I have been reading quite a bit on this site and others regarding 2012. It seems that every conspiracy theory some how intertwines with the whole 2012 thing. Starseeds/Indigo kids, Illumanti, NWO, UFO's/aliens, other beings (i.e. vampires, werewolves), on and on.

I read about 2012, then I click on some other link and I'm referred to starseeds and Indigos who think they have the souls of reptialian aliens and will usher us into a new age of enlightenment. Then, of course, there are all the religious folks talking about Revlation, etc. Then, you have the ancient civilation theorists.

It is all very confusing. So much to read and research.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This isn't an order or you need to get religion everyone should be free to believe what they want that's what used to make America such a great country. If you study the Bible's prophecies you'd know that no man woman or child will ever know the day or time the world ends. Not even Jesus or angels or any saints in Heaven know that day and time. "Only God
knows" is a very popular phrase and I believe it fits here.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

It begins in July 2009

And by the way, I think that it has already begun...

'Too late' to contain swine flu

The swine flu virus first detected in Mexico can no longer be contained and countries should focus on mitigating its effects, a top UN official said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

no one knows but God the date and time ect.....
Why give us a trail of breadcrumbs to lead us to this point in time which looks for all money like the beggining of the end?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
I thought it was 3885 days total from the beginning to the end. The first event happens then 1260 days pass, then another event, then 1290 days, then another event and then 1335 days until it is ends.

Remember that in the original calendar 9/11 is actually 7/11. I have come to this same realization about this date you give awhile ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join