It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure: Which nation will start off first?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Rumors, discussions and blogs are getting stronger and stronger: we are heading towards the global UFO Disclosure, and most probably it begins in May-June 2009.

So, what do you people think: which nation will start off first by lifting the veil and going 100% public?

Will we see:

President Barak Obama in USA going public with UFO Disclosure?

Or President Nicolas Sarkozy in France going public with UFO Disclosure?

Or Prime Minister Gordon Brown in United Kingdom going public with UFO Disclosure?

Or Russian President Dmitry Medvedev?

Or will it be China, India, Australia, Asia or Middle East?

Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Just to throw a spanner in the works here, why does everyone forget that giant island down in the southern hemisphere named Australia? Not that I think our idiot of a Prime Minister would do anything without Obama's say-so but still, I get a little annoyed when we are completely forgotten about.

Anyhoo, something is in the air at the moment - I can almost feel it. The media is all over UFO's at the moment and I would suspect that 90% of the world's population would no longer fly into a 'War of the Worlds' panic if disclosure were to happen.

The time is now methinks.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hey weren't the british the first to disclose since that british hacker guy hacked his way into american databases and found info,suddenly you read the british disclose but on a low key.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Just to throw a spanner in the works here, why does everyone forget that giant island down in the southern hemisphere named Australia? Not that I think our idiot of a Prime Minister would do anything without Obama's say-so but still, I get a little annoyed when we are completely forgotten about.

Anyhoo, something is in the air at the moment - I can almost feel it. The media is all over UFO's at the moment and I would suspect that 90% of the world's population would no longer fly into a 'War of the Worlds' panic if disclosure were to happen.

The time is now methinks.

My fault for forgetting to mention it - Australia is indeed a very important location when it comes to UFOs. And yes, I agree - the time is now and the Earth is ready.

Bring it on.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Okiminletsdoit!

I dont think the Uk govt's release of ufo files was a form of disclosure imo, What they did was release reports and thats all under the freedom of information act.
And even then they prob held on to the juicy stuff.
Its the same all over the world, no govt wants to commit to giving there opinion or knowledge on the ufo phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I wasn't aiming that at you mate, just to let you know
It was more of a blanket statement to everyone who is not Aussie

If and when disclosure takes place, the one thing I would love to be is a fly on the wall near all the debunkers and sceptics who have bashed believers for all these years - I would LOVE to get a look at their faces if and when they realise just how wrong they were.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
If and when disclosure takes place, the one thing I would love to be is a fly on the wall near all the debunkers and sceptics who have bashed believers for all these years - I would LOVE to get a look at their faces if and when they realise just how wrong they were.

Oh I am very much looking forward that day indeed! And I have a strong feeling that we are not far away from that day.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
LOL..this ought to be good..Well, it will be very interesting to see the USA...(King of the corrupt nations) to disclose anything. If the truth were ever told there would be some serious street lynching's..I think the Bush Sr. said somethng like that. It will never happen and if it does it will be very little that can be tied to no one of SR. importance..Yes, I think the info needs to be brought out now..I think Canada will lead the way..

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You don't actually believe that the Debunkers and "passionate sceptics" will admit their error do you?
They'll go scurrying off into the woodwork, mumbling about disinformation and left wing conspiracies, hiding their faces, but they'll never admit defeat.
That type actually believe that they are ALWAYS right, in spite of any evidence to the contrary.
We'll have the last laugh BUT we'll have to be nice eventually, we'll have to allow them into the fold after a short period of ostracism, otherwise we'd be no better than them. It's gonna be hard though.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
honestly i think the russians will be the ones. i'd say they probably have some really nice artifacts and are willing to let you take a peak for the price of a ticket.

I dont think america wants to lead anything, they just want to be silent chicken #s and keep everything to themselves so they can use it against us later.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The Nation with the least to lose.
However I believe disclosure may happen with or without human input.

Off topic but the comet due on 20 Oct? Hopi prophecy.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
There is one Democratic country that regularly has UFO stories in mainstream media all the time and
that might have the guts to start the disclosure process------India.

new topics

top topics

join