It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Lights In Dallas???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I live a little bit north of dallas. At about 4:30am I went out back of my house to smoke a cig and I always look up at the stars at night. I saw 2 weird lights Ive never seen before.

The first one I saw when I looked up looked like a extremely bright star, I mean a really bright one. It stayed lit up for a few seconds and then went back to a very faint looking star. I kept looking at it and it was slowly moving eastward. After about a minute, it lit up extremely bright again and lasted only about another few seconds. It went back to being very faint and I lost track of it.

A few minutes later I saw another very faint star but it wasnt lighting up bright or anything. It was moving very slowly towards the north. It wasnt flashing colors like an airplane or helicopter, it looked exactly like a faint star. I kept watching it till I couldnt see it anymore.

Im not sure what these were, maybe slow moving meteors or something or a satalite maybe? Does anyone have any information of what these really were?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm about 40min east on I-20 from dallas. Maybe we're the next stephenville?

Have you been watching the weird "red star" in the west about 45" up? I checked the star chart in the newspaper yesterday..

All the planets are supposed to be in the EAST!

Folks keep telling us its this or that planet. It's not quite a bright as it used to be. It's just REALLY red!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm in north Ft. Worth, and I haven't seen anything (I would asume that we would be able to see most of the same things). Then again, I haven't spent much time looking up at the sky lately, I'll try and do that tonight.

new topics

join