It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

No, no no no no...and NO!:shk:
Can't tell anyways..or I'll get

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

No, no no no no...and NO!:shk:
Can't tell anyways..or I'll get

Mmmm?
Can't you like do it in some kinda code.
You could u2u all your close friends and give em the code.
Can I be a close friend please --you can delete me afterwards!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yeah really AD I already broke out the public nudity. So can't be worse than that.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yeah really AD I already broke out the public nudity. So can't be worse than that.

Well if there was any of that..nobody told me, and/or they weren't quick enough with the camera to get a shot of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I'll friend you for sure.
Secret code...
ʎɐʍ ,u!ʞɐәɹɟ ou

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Be a sucker...very embarassing

[edit on 4/24/2009 by Blogstalker]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blogstalker

Were you strawberry cherry vanilla what kind of sucker were you. That is no help at all Bloggy.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
OK
Here is an embarrassing true story.

One time my Xwife and I went grocery shopping. We were there for about ten minutes making our rounds and then ended up in the produce section. My X Said she was going to check the price on something and walked away I stood there trying to figure something out [What? I can't remember now] Anyways she came back and put her hand in mine and started to caress my right arm. I didnt look up and assumed it was her and I put my arm around her and gave her a hug back.

Then I heard a very loud throat clearing behind me so I turned around to see who made it while turning around I discovered that the one I was hugging was not my wife and but some stranger she also realized that I was not her husband but that we had not looked at eahcother and had assumed it was our significant others.

You see I was looking down and to the left and she was looking down and to the right and we wondered into each other and assumed that we were our loved ones.

:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Riiiight believability factor on that is zero.
I'll cal hoax don't know about anyone else. That's a good excuse by the way
I kid I kid. At least the real hubbies and wife didn't show up then it would of got a lot more embarrassing and violent.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

That was her husband clearing his throat behind us obviously upset.
but when my wife showed and we all realized what happened it defused the situation. We laughed True story.

Think about it. The story is pretty lame actually but true.

Anyhoo I'm off to the 3 word thread.

Peace

[edit on 24-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Nope no help but thanks for trying.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blogstalker

All one can do is try. So being a sucker is all we get. Me thinks this could be anything and will more than likely give up on every trying to guess.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
o.k.

I’m just coming off a post ban, so I better use Tact while posting this...

This is quite some time ago, so I guess that is a good sign...

Well, it was my Senior Prom, and about 12 of us were going as a group...even rented a shuttle (more fun than a limo with that size) for the night.

About 4 weeks prior to the Dance most of the group went to the Mall to get fitted for the rented tuxedos...the girls just came along for the ride as they all bought their dresses - ha, ha...

Well, I just happened to be the first to get fitted and was quite smug about it since I was going to be the first one done.

Careful what you wish for chappy...

So, this is what happened...

I get up there in the make-shift tux they use to fit you and the guy taking the measurements starts writing down the numbers and asking me an occasional question.

Well it finally came down to this, “What side do you Dress on..?”

Not being the worldly guy I am now (NOT) I was somewhat confused...but so as to not look like a fool I answer, “I’m right handed, so I guess the right side..” (OMG chappy)

Everyone starts laughing at me, including the worker, which just made it worse...so my ‘date’ whispers in my ear what the question really meant...

But it gets worse...

So not really thinking of the consequences of my next choice of words, I answer, “In the Middle..”

My best friend at the time just yelled out, “Micro!!”

I spent the next few months explaining that it was quite cold in that store...

I can dish it out and take it...

Good thread...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If someone asked me what side I dressed on, I wouldn't know what the hell they were talking about...

Access, either you post or we start taking guesses at what happened

Roswell.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

I don't know what that means either. I probably would have said the same thing. So....What DOES it mean?

Ok, am embarrasing moment for me. I was about 10 years old. I came home from playing with my friends. I was home alone (or so I thought) and my clothes were really dirty so I walk into the bathroom and strip down, put my dirty clothes in the laundry then walk into my room to get dressed.

For some reason a neighborhood girl that I had a crush on snuck into the house to wait for me, and she decided to wait for me in my room. So as you can guess, I walked in on her naked. At 10 that is a big deal! I turned about 5 shades of red, ran out of the room and locked myself in the bathroom untill I heard her leave.

Years later I ran into her,and naturally that wsa one of the first things she brought up.I found out that she was playing hide and seek and for whatever reason decided to hide in my house..... all those years she thought I walked in on her naked on purpose! I didn't know she was there! no wonder she refused to talk to me after that. I really need to lock my doors.

Oh well.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The "most embarrassing" moment of my life would most likely violate A.T.S. T & C's if I were to bold/foolish enough to relate the tale, so as a properly presentable alternate I shall offer....

...I was a "wet behind the ears" kid in the 3rd grade.

There was a daily tradition in my elementary school that every morning, a single student in each classroom would be selected to stand at attention before the class with the American Flag clutched proudly in hand as the class recited the "Pledge of Allegiance" with a prompting by the "public address" announcer on the intra-classroom "mojo wire" P.A. system...

On this particular day, I was the intrepid recipient of this honor and I nervously took my proper place with the flag as the pledge commenced...

I began to realize that my fellow students were not behaving in the usual fashion that typified our morning routine and that in fact a highly irregular amount of stifled giggling was breaking out...

I instinctively??? looked down, and to my absolute horror i saw that my fly was extended fully down for *GOD* *The FLAG* *My CLASSMATES* *My TEACHER* and every other entity in the immediate universe to behold in humiliating splendor!

In what(in hindsight) I can only define as a moment of personal "steely resolve" i chose to hold "steadfast in my perserverence" and bear the brunt of my patriotic responsibility...?

It's especially weird considering that no one in that room mentioned a word of that particular incident to my face EVER!

It's funny, i haven't thought of that in many a year...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
If someone asked me what side I dressed on, I wouldn't know what the hell they were talking about...

Access, either you post or we start taking guesses at what happened

Roswell.

&

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by chapter29

I don't know what that means either. I probably would have said the same thing. So....What DOES it mean?

Here you both go...

Glad to see I wasn't the only one...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
When I was in high school I crashed into one of those yellow posts while going through a McDonald's drive thru.....it was a sad moment. I haven't been to a McDonald's since.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I'll assume you are a dude, but correct me if I am wrong. But as a dudette I knew what that meant. Of course it could be due to age.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Ros..guess all you like. I can't tell. But I will say it's nothing like some of the filthy minded people might think it is.:shk:

<< 1    3 >>

join