It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evil Ghost Girl Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I haven't actually seen this one anywhere on ATS which shocks me because its quite an effectively freaky video.

www.dailymotion.com...

Couldn't find it anywhere on youtube or google video so i cannot embed it sorry.
Link should work fine.

However scary it seems it would be easy enough to fake. I figured out a way within my first couple watches of the video as i lived in the UK in a house similar to this for a while.

Firstly, there is nothing scary about the girl appearing at the top of the door frame. Those houses as the video shows have steep stairs right down to the door frame. Meaning the girl could eaily stand 3 steps up and be in reach of the door frame, it even looks like she is in fact leaning towards it. Your also note that when the girls run to the stairs to investigate they look directly up the stair case, this means that the girl could jst sit on the steps at the bottom and be out of view of the camera.

Secondly, all your need is a similar looking girl (a twin maybe?) sitting at the top of the stairs. The girls then see the 2nd girl and run out of the house. Good so far.

Thirdly to seal the deal, the "ghost " simultaniously disapears from the upstairs window to appear in the doorstairs window on the other side of the house. Well this is easy, you've already got one girl upstairs and one down, a bit of practice and communication and they can pull this off effectively.

And there you have it, a very scary and real looking ghost video! Easily faked but even easier to believe. I notice that these are little girls and I too would wonder why little girls would fake a ghost video but to be honest, when it comes to hoaxs who's to know who's behind it. They parents could even be in on it!

Someday i feel i'll fake a video similar to this, post it on the internet, let the inocent stock up on opinions and fear before i release a "The Making of.." video and piss them all off. Atleast then their know how easy hoax's are to accomplish.

-MrGummyPants

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So, you've posted a link to a video that you realized can be easily faked, and appears to be faked.
What more could we possibly add to this discussion?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hadn't seen it around the site.
Still an interesting video to watch.
Gotta love Hoaxs

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Fake or not, I'm going to have nightmares now. I watched it first trying to imagine it was a completely real random home video, to entertain myself, (big mistake) and as a result it gave me the bloody creeps.....

At least it was a little girl and not some reptilian beast

I haven't watched a horror movie in a long long time and this reminded me of why lol....

I saw real photos of a guy with a slit throat last night, which sucks and makes a person cringe; but for some reason this stuff just wigs me out in a different way....
So if it's a hoax. Well done ...haha....

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Heh bad move mate.
It creeped me out the first few times, makes me not want a daughter in fear she'll look like the typical 'cute yet sadistically scary' child these videos and movies give us.
I spend too much time on sites like Toxicjunction.com to get put off by videos of real gore like you stated but videos liekt hese just creep me out..

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Somehow it reminds me of "the ring". Still a cool find though!
There is a video by saintbrigitta on youtube somewhere in spain with a similar sighting, unfortunately the last time i searched it about a month ago, they had taken it off youtube. I will check again though, because the girl looked the same, and she even talked in the other one.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by phoebeflakes

Everyone knows Creepy lil girls singing ring around the rosie are ten times scarier then a reptillian monster.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yeah i've actually walked through the park down my road one early evening just as it was getting dark and walked past a little girl singing Ring around the Rosie on a swing. Her mother didnt seem the slightest bit freaked unlike myself.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Breaker
reply to post by phoebeflakes

Everyone knows Creepy lil girls singing ring around the rosie are ten times scarier then a reptillian monster.

lol....true indeed......

But partly because some reptilian monster, assuming we were watching, knowing somebody claimed it was real, and the footage was very convincing...would be downright unbelievable. It would process as special effects no matter what, i'm sure....

Now a reptilian singing ring around the rosie would probably cause my premature death

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Not scary at all; not one bit. Lol, No offense but what a waste of my time.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
pretty well done for a hoax. the girl appears in the upstairs window from outside view then disappears and appears in the downstairs window.

seems like an obvious hoax but very well done at that.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Very 'Ring' like, as has been stated before...

DONT answer the phone after watching this!!

Here on Youtube:

EDIT: Star and Flag for your breakdown and analysis of the vid also.

[edit on 27/4/09 by fox_3000au]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
anyone else check out some of the other videos on the site realghostvideos.net? they have a bunch ive never seen before that are really creepy. check them out!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
i know that this video has already been debunked, but when the "ghost girl" appears at the edge of the doorway at the beginning of the video, (before she appears at the top of the stairs) if you look at the door to the right of the video, you can see her shadow. just a clue that this video is definitely fake

top topics

join