It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Exposed! Fake Moon Images?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:
jra

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyler 720

I just downloaded a bunch of random clips from various Apollo missions and sped them up to 2x the speed. Some clips look very obviously sped up. Especially ones where you have an astronaut tripping and falling and he's trying to catch his footing. It's easy to pick and choose segments that don't have a lot of action or movement and speed them up. But if you were to watch an entire EVA like that, you'd see many instances that look very unnatural and obviously sped up.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm not too sure what show I saw, It might have been a fox program. Only a couple of clips were sped up. However I was turned sceptical from my past belief of accepting/not caring about the moon landing from this "evidence"(could you provide links to questionable sped up footage and obviously sped up footage?) but also why no shots from earth showing whats left up there? Is it not possibe? or are there any? I realy dont know. I'm not being sarcastic. I,ve seen some web sites but they all seem raving and biased. It seems there is a lot of contraversy on this subject and if someone could just turn a telescope up there and see the flag everyone would shut up. is it too far? is atmosphere or something in the way? Any help would be apreciated.

jra

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler 720
could you provide links to questionable sped up footage and obviously sped up footage?

I don't know of any that are already on youtube, but give me some time and I could put one up myself.

but also why no shots from earth showing whats left up there? Is it not possibe? or are there any?

I wish that were possible, but the distance is too far. You'd need a huge telescope to see it from Earth. NASA will be launching the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter in June of this year. It will be able to see the left over Apollo hardware on the Moon.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sorry I'm realy slow on computers. Thanks for the information. I just remembered also, that clasified documents become declasified after a period of 50 or so years. Have you heard anything about that, and if so are there any particular ones sceptics and believers have their eyes on?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Since i promissed i wouldn't break T&C because i don't agree with ATS staff for temp-banning MikeSighn, i think i found a loophole through which i can express my anger without getting banned unless bumping a thread is considered a violation of the T&C....

So as a member of the ATS in-house resistance party i'm gonna shamelessly bump each and every thread Mike made (that's lot of bumping!!) every day untill Mike's return and would like to ask everybody to look into this and form an opinion about wether or not the actions taken by ATS staff were just....

Here's the thread i'm talking about...

As GoldenFleece put it :

There's absolutely NOTHING about this thread that could be deemed a "hoax."

Shame on ATS for their censorship.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This image clearly demonstrates the blacking out of the sky. Look to the far left of the panorama, at the lander. The support struts for the legs in particular show the flare from sunlight reflecting from the foil covering the legs, but only inside the struts. The outside edge shows none at all, because the mask stops there and whoever created the mask couldn't be bothered / wasn't able to black out the areas of sky visible between the support struts and the leg itself.

Also the "Solar wind detector" and other elements that break the horizon should exhibit lightening of the sky around them, due to optical flare, and yet there is none.

Why did they do this?

Ok, I have my own answer. The panoramas have had the sky blacked out to hide th image stitching. The source frames have not got doctored skies.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Karilla]

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Karilla]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join