It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Exposed! Fake Moon Images?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hande
Ok there is too many duplicates. Here is one more. No exactly same.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32050a49ea2c.jpg[/atsimg]

That whole picture is duplicated if you look above the rocks.

If this page was 100% of the picture then this is where i suspect it was divided :

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Or about that width.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A lot of NASA apologists on this thread ... .by crikey Mike you may have hit the proverbial nail on the head with this one.

Never
Align
Slightly
Airbrush

wZn

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
Guys,

are you all serious here? Does anyone with a free open mind still think that man has landed and walked on the moon?

Or that 911 was done by 19 Muslim terrorists?

C'mon, lets get on with some real mysteries - and there are still a few around - especially the ET/UFO issue.

This is just another tiny load to add to the absolute mountains of evidence, physical and circumstantial, that this was a total hoax.

Well done if it will open a few more sets of eyes and free a few more minds, but seriously folks, this is a non-issue.

I would say it was more like we went to the moon, using different craft then we ( the public ) were aware of and did take pics of the moon and did see space craft up there.

We also sent a shuttle up with astronauts into orbit only though.

We then faked landing on the moon using the studio equipment and other equipment.

Such as the big round model of the moon with the tracks for a moving camera and the circular wall like drawing of the moon.

See ^ other threads for more info on this.

They would not risk either way us knowing so they took care of it both ways.

They had to make it look as real as possible. Some was filmed here and some was filmed there using advanced equipment to bring us there.

When searching for the truth is is usually never one of the other but both.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Donkey, that second picture doesn't appear to me evidence of anything.

It does NOT look like an 'artificial skyline'. I'd say it's just a pic missing some data. I mean, to what end would they post both pics? Grasping, there, just a bit.....

ETA for LucidDreamer....keep dreaming. Your take on 'reality' is fascinating, and entertaining....Shuttles in 1969??

[edit on 4/22/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

This is a great example of what I think also may have happened.

Sometimes I believe NASA deliberately put out fakes as fakes, just to keep us all confused. And it looks like it works (to their credit).

wZn

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Those are two different images taken of the same location on Sol 168. You can tell by the image ID. The Top image (the one you call the "original") was taken by the right camera, using filter 1 (436nm), note the end of the ID number, 2596R1M1. The other was taken by the left camera using filter 7 (432nm), 2596L7M1.

Since both images are readily available here marsrover.nasa.gov...
what possible motive would there be to creating an "artificial skyline"? Since all of the left camera images taken that sol look the same, I would guess it was a problem with that camera.

[edit on 4/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ok guys, you are all wrong about this one! I even fell for the NASA is tricking us with this one too! But after using Photoshop to enhance the image by taking away some of the brightness and increasing detail, you can see that the rock in question has been staring us in the face all along!!!!

Bare in mind the light source has changed a bit. Not to mention the angle at which the photo was taken.

Boy do I feel foolish! Just another reason why we should not jump to conclusions so hastily.

I don’t have any way of posting the photos. However, if any of you would do me the favor, I can email you the 2 photos showing the rock!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Great find. S&F. Always nice to see post like this with lots of other users contributing more wonderful info.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

wZn....

Here, chew on this for a while....watch the truth NOW!

*E* to add this video tribute to an historic event:

[edit on 4/22/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

You know how these were assembled

I would expect lots of occurrences of this throughout. It was not like now where the software does perfect stitching from digital sources.

[edit on 4/22/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i am WOW.. and then What that hell... if it faked by nasa why and can only be to hide something on moon... huh.. or are the The Fact that we humans maybe nevergoon there..

any one heard about the new moive "Moon" about One man living on the Moon Alone ( 1 human and 1 computer ). Funny funny #...

Star and flagget

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
MikeS's picture does seem to show very,very slight repositioning of the same objects mostly in the horizontal line as if a pace to the left or right.
Why these same objects appear in the same pic is a mystery,
no use as a 3D picture for instance,at the same time I don't understand
why NASA would want to compose such a picture/collage?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey, Doesn't anyone care to post the pictures I have showing the rock that is supposedly missing?

Or is it more fun just to keep beliveing on the conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

And

reply to post by Phage

Donkey_Dean's post is not really Donkey_Dean's post, it's a copy of this post by Exuberant1.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Oh well, even though Donkey_Dean wasn't able to produce an original idea, the reply is the same.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Beowolfs

I think that those that believe that a badly made panorama is a "fake Moon image" that "exposes NASA" will not like to see it, while those that think that a badly made panorama is just an evidence of irresponsibility from those in charge of the work think that there is no need for the photo.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

Here is one picture (same panoramas). Strange.

This is regarding pg1 of this thread #pid617446 as it is called above. The two footprints that match but one is a little turned. That photograph has a blur through the whole middle of it (vertically). It is quite obviously a fake and this just makes me think they all are.

This picture:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This is faked and leads me to believe therefore, that they all are to create contraversy and you all (that believe this nonsense to be real) have fallen right into it.

Tell me you can't see that the whole picture is a bit blurry right through the middle vertically? And, what the hey is the Lunar & Planetary Institute? If you look quick on their site, it looks like they have been around for 40 years (since 1969...the big moon landing...woohoo). But click on that and it's for the USRA - Universities Space Research Association. THEY have been around sine 1969, not this Lunar & Planetary Institute. If I send them $150, will they send me a PHD? Let me know...thanks!

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I find it quite surprising that there are no...High Res Photos/Videos over a continuous period of the entirety of the Visible Moons Surface over a given period of say...a Month or even several Months...what gives people????...who is dumbing us down...?...who is refraining from revealing the "TRUTH"...about "Constant" Alien Activity on the Moon...I am sure a Thorough Researching Scientist of the Moon can reveal the truth...or probably not...due to the "Puppeteering" of Scientists...into mindless Drivel...Grants are Granted to those that bow to the "Status Quo"...so all you "Professional Moon Scientists"...make me want to laugh with great disdain to the ignorance that one develops through "Brainwashed Grants"...I love to watch supposed experts on the subject, chase their tails on this one endlessly...it is quite amusing to say the least..lol...

jra

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Mike.

Have you ever taken panoramic shots yourself? Have you played with various types of image stitching software? Because it really seems like you haven't.

I've done a bunch of panoramic pics. I like doing them and it's pretty easy to get errors and bad stitching seams if you don't take enough photos to have a lot of overlap. This is not a sign of anything being faked, just the limitations of digital software dealing with limited information. I've played around with some of the Apollo images and stitched some together myself. Some of the Astronauts didn't take enough photos to get the right amount of overlap and thus stitching issues appear.

As for comment on duplicate backgrounds. I live in a place called the Fraser Valley and there are many hills and mountains all over the place. I can take photos several KM apart and still have the same mountains in the background while the foreground is completely different. This isn't a sign of anything being faked at all.

I urge you and anyone else to go pick up a camera and experiment. If you live in a mountainous region like me, go out and take some photos of some mountains in the distance from different spots and see how easy it is to get identical looking backgrounds. Try doing some panorama's as well. I think a lot of these types of threads would fade away if people knew more about the basics of photography and had some actual experience with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Come on...this one has not only a blur in the middle, but also a thick dark mark in the middle going vertical. Come on....

It took me ten seconds to see this. You all can't see these as obvious fakes?

Of course, someone suggested, these could all be doctored BY NASA to cover up something like what? A freaking space station on the moon? Secret missle silos? What? What would they be hiding?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join