It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our very own Banshee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It is T -45 minutes until I go see our very own ATS mod and professional wrestler live and in person. The excitement is killing me! Expect a blow-by-blow account of the match as soon as I get back. Wish her luck, although she probably won't need it since she kix azz all on her own! Woo Hoo!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Where at? Is there a listing on the web site, of tour locations? I would love to go.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here is the deal. Until I personally witness another ATS member lift a guy over his or her head and throw him to the ground, Banshee is, in my opinion, the baddest member on the board. �But, Spectre, isn�t professional wrestling all fake?� Well, if you mean that it has characters and storylines, you are correct. But, if you mean the wrestlers fake falling onto a hardwood floor from about four feet in the air then I disagree. Trust me; I have enough martial arts experience to applaud any athlete who can get repeatedly thrown onto a mat and get back onto their feet as fast the fifth time it happens as they did the first time.

Banshee (wrestling as Echelon) totally dominated her opponent, some wormy bozo going by the name of �Sycho Supastar,� pounding him senseless and getting him into a rather nasty submission hold. He escaped by resorting to typical bad-guy tactics such as eye-gouging and hair-pulling, grabbed a kendo stick, smacked Echelon and the referee with it, thus pulling a disqualification. (Echelon was awarded a re-match with him at their upcoming mega-event on the 8th of May.) Later on in the evening, as the result of a bench-clearing brawl after the main event, Echelon got her hands on Supastar�s weapon and walked away with it as a trophy. Something tells me we will see it again. The MWF website has a schedule of upcoming events.

Millenium Wrestling Federation
Echelonrana

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Where at? Is there a listing on the web site, of tour locations? I would love to go.

yeah, if she ever comes to detroit i would love to go! where's the info?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wonder if there are any UK tours aswell ..and if not you should really think about doing some shows over here in the uk

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
*limps on in*

Spectre gave a great wrap-up of the match.
Kendo sticks aren't fake, neither is taking 10 or 12 shots with one. (I lost count after the first two)

My scope of touring only covers North Carolina at this point. Anyone in the area is more than welcome to come out to a show, and I will be happy to see you and ignore many of the other fans to talk to you before & after the show (as Spectre will attest).

For those not in North Carolina, with any luck you may have an opportunity for something near-live.
Spectre brought his video camera & digicam to yesterday's show. If we can get the files transferred from him to me, there could well be video & pics to download in the coming weeks.

Until then, here are pics from the Streetfight I had on 2-7-04 and here are a few from a tag match on 1-24-04.

-B.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
*FANFARE*
See it here first!

Echelon vs. Tha Sycho Supastar 4/24/24
www.echelonrana.com...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Banshee (d.b.a "Echelon") has a big fight tonight. Bell-time is at 8:00, so wish her good luck. Check out the card on the Fed's website MWF-Live, but I respectfully ask that some gory details be posted on BTS.

"Good night and good FIGHT!"

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Indeed, good luck for all your fights, Echelon. I do worry that you'll not turn up here one day. I wish I could come watch you in action, it must be impressive.

EDIT: Wow, cool to watch the video!!

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Zzub]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Good luck Banshee.

It's safer than softball.

Courtesy of TISM:

I'll 'Ave Ya

You look like Yassa Arafat,
You look like Indira Ghandi;
You look like Andre Gromeko -
You look like Roberts; Sandy.

Chorus:
I'll 'ave ya.

You look like Ronald Regan,
You look like Adolf Hitler;
You look like George Shultz -
You look like Magilla Gorrilla.

You look like Abel Tasman,
You look like Barney Rubble;
You look like Mussolini -
If ya pickin' me, there'll be trouble.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
thanks banshee for posting the video, and spectre for the link, it was great to watch banshee in action.

you go girl!!!!!

you gotta try and do a show in fort lauderdale, i've been to couple of the local shows at the War Memorial Auditorium, I think the company that does the shows down here is Maximum Pro Wrestling.

if you come down here, I will definitely be there to support you!! keep on kickin ass!!!

[Edited on 5-8-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge, Banshee's federation is exclusive to the North Carolina area. I travel there frequently, so if the timing is right I am going to try to catch more of their events. If any other A/BTSers are interested in meeting up, I'm game for making an Echelon-cheering section. Having seen one first-hand, she is already a crowd favorite, so we could make some serious noise. Here'd be us to her opponent >
Kill him!!

new topics

top topics

join