It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Most Amazing Crop Circle Ever" HAS IT BEEN DEBUNKED?!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Do you want to see an email from the hoaxter who planned the Crabwood prank?

You can actually track him back. The trail ends at an anonymous email sent to Linda Moulton Howe from Earthfiles.com:

www.rumormillnews.com...

Yeah, right. Some anonymous dude claiming "A large part of my full time job is decoding ciphers and reverse enginereering communication protocols" just so happend to have the idea that the image contained ASCII code encoded in a spiral beginning at the center, extracted the "bits" from some fuzzy image and decoded the message WITHIN LESS THAN 3 DAYS (crop circles: August 15, 2002; email: August 18-19, 2002) and let some mystery/ufo web site know about it in an anonymous email. (Hey, any serious full time cipher decoder would do just that!)

I would be tempted to buy that if the bits were arranged in groups of bytes, but sorry, I don't buy that somebody has the idea to read ASCII out of some disc on a supposed alien crop circle (in no time). Why would he? That doesn't make sense in the first place. It doesn't make more sense than the silly "alien message" (And sorry, Ansiroth, the message doesn't contain 151 characters. It just does so in one of many different versions found on the internet. So David Flynns number games go off in a puff).

The dude who planned this prank put actually a bit of thought into it, trying to hide an ASCII message in it. But he was also impatient. He could not await to tell the world about how complex his creation (which he deservedly was proud of) really was, about the message, which nobody but him would have ever found there.

If you want to find the "aliens" who made that crop circles, find the originator of that email.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Verklagekasper]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
How do we know the crop circle appearred overnight. Is there proof?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Anybody have a picture of a crop circlw without tractor tracks running thru it I MIGHT believe it. All seem to be hoaxes. Look how the tractor track on the tob and bottom corner seem to be an equal distance from the edge of the artwork. FAKE!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Im done with this topic for now.

One thing must be remembered here. We are doubting humans did it, not assuming aliens did.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

Wow that is just flippin' amazing!
I have always liked crop circles and the one in question has intrigued me ever since I saw a link to it on another site. I tried to watch the video but I dont have sound, so thanks for posting the mathematical side. IMO that is no coincidence. I do believe some are man made but ones like this are too advance IMO for a human to do overnight. Also what about the scientific evidence that is found in them? Where does that come from? The fact that this has references to Roswell is just jaw dropping to me. I never heard this before and the math encoded in it says something.
I tried to discuss this with a friend but he is just against crop circles yet he hasnt really read about them. It really irks me when people think like that. Read about it and it may surprise you is what I say.
Thanks again for breaking down the math side of it! Is there anywhere online where this is in print?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
bumpity
bump bump
bump! (third line)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
most fields have tractor lines they are needed to plant the crops
unless u want the farmer to walk the field

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join