It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yipee! I just joined the Knights Templar (cheezeball version) !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Yee-haw! I'm a real Knights Templar™ !
I am now leagally able to put the letters "Hkt.B" after my name*, to signify my exaulted status as a Knight Templar™ !

I joined instantly, by filling out an online form! Best of all, it's free! I did it at this site:

www.knightstemplar-uk.co.uk...

I even got a groovy freemail account from the same site! For a few pennies more I could have gotten all kinds of gimracks and doodads like secret pins and tieclips and whatnot, as well as suitable-for-framing™ certification, but hey what can I say, I'm a cheepskate.

Please note I'm not advocating this service, promoting it, or otherwise pushing it on anyone...just informing y'all of my newly minted Knighthood™. Heck, after you get a new toy you wanna try it out right away, amirite? Please don't mistake me for a cheap huckster. After all I'm a Knight™ !

Yours in faithful service,

Silent Thunder, Hkt.B

*Note: It's worth a few chuckles to run a search on this abbreviation to find the cheezy web pages of all those goofoids out there who take this seriously enough to actually use these letters in their official self-presentations...

new topics

join