It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic christain votes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Uh hey, how y'all doing, my first thread but anyway, I was just wondering I hear there's some beef between Catholics and Freemasons, though for what reasons I'm not entirely sure, anyway I was just wondering if it's no secret that the majority of presidential canditates are Freemasons how do they ensure the christain votes?
I mean it probably sounds stupid I'm not entirely familiar with american politics or anything, but it seems like freemasons have a goal of wanting a one world government, while christains warn that this is the sign of the anti-christ or something.
Now I only just recently got into this sorta thing but it has literally changed my life and opened my eyes, I mean I joined the Airforce for the sole purpose of discovering anything about ET's (no luck yet) and am about to become a Freemason just to understand it all better.
Anyways , yeah the question was how come if Catholics and Masons have beef, the pope has no problem with presidents(apparently) and why do Catholics vote for them?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
OH COOOOOMON!!!! lol, just one reply please, i have to know its been eating at me all day.

join