It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fertility expert: 'I can clone a human being'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Fertility expert: 'I can clone a human being'

www.independent.co.uk

A controversial fertility doctor claimed yesterday to have cloned 14 human embryos and transferred 11 of them into the wombs of four women who had been prepared to give birth to cloned babies.

The cloning was recorded by an independent documentary film-maker who has testified to The Independent that the cloning had taken place and that the women were genuinely hoping to become pregnant with the first cloned embryos...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow this is a scary news scoop! If this is true, which I think it is, the cat is out of the bag...or more accuratly said, Godzilla is loose!

What is particulary distubing is that this doctor claims that none of the embryo transfers led to a viable pregnancy but Dr Zavos said this was done with cloned from the skin cells of its "parent". He also said that "There is absolutely no doubt about it, and I may not be the one that does it, but the cloned child is coming. There is absolutely no way that it will not happen,"

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I wonder if he's a raelian?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Man ... I wish I was a genetic clone baby... how bad ass would it be to have a tail. Id be able to hold three beer bottles instead of just two.

In all seriousness that is amazing, and I wouldnt call it scary at all It was coming eventually and hopefully It can help with alot of issues I.E. if you can clone organs from tissue you dont have to worry about it being rejected since it will be a 100% match

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Wow, this is almost identical to an episode of The X-Files. "Eve", except noone was exsanguinated and noone was poisoned by digitalis.

If we play God, we are stating that we were truly created in his image. But we need to do it with humility and compassion. With our abilities, we could enhance our condition in our world. With genetic engineering technologies, we could be able to cure any and all genetic diseases.

The boys were called Adam and the girls were named Eve.

new topics

top topics

join