It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Riviera

I just don't see that happening; we had a civil war in the 1800's but the G-Men called it. Do you really think Americans, in numbers that would have any effect, will take up arms against "the law"?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

There is my favorite ship. I'm glad to see you on this one.

Yes things are getting a bit weird arent they?

We see eye to eye on the global meltdown. I just hope people are stocked up and ready to go.

Have you seen stormdancer around? I havent.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hi Bombeni.
I dont know about the civil war. I do worry that most states are declaring sovereignty.

It wont be the states fighting each other. It's weird to think about how the Soviet Union got split up. Maybe we would be fighting the the NWO? and the other things we have discussed.

I think throughout history there has been some kind of plot, terrorist or other event during the first year of the first term of a President.

I hope history quits repeating itself.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

WW, hi there, I like the animated picture you posted, that picture really says a thousand words.

The people who know these things are happening are such a tiny minority. Honestly, there is not one person in my family that I can try to relate any of the stuff that is happening that will pay any attention. They continue to believe the government has our best interests and is doing everything possible to help us. I said something about Obama awhile back when I went out to eat with my mom and sister, and my sister got furious. She is totally clueless about ANY of the hidden agendas, and apparently wants to remain that way, same for the rest of my family except for one of my sons, he seems somewhat interested but I'm not even sure if he's just being polite.

Do you have that same situation?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
When is this civil war going to happen? I'm down to join in and fight for freedom I'm tire of people who are above us taking away our rights, not only the government but also a lot of schools are telling kids not to wear their hair however they want or walk the way they want.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Did you see the news today about the U.S. sinking deeper into resession, and the IMF says no recovery in 2010?
www.voanews.com...
That is so scary...and maybe Keyes does know somethings we dont?

Keyes said that because the majority of people are decent-minded, they believe others will play by the rules when this simply isn’t the case, warning that this attitude will allow evil to take over before we can do anything about it.

I dont know...it is just all so spooky! Add that together with Janet Napolitano DHS and her new definitions of "terroists" suspects...

[edit on 22-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Bombeni

Hi Bombeni.
I dont know about the civil war. I do worry that most states are declaring sovereignty.

It wont be the states fighting each other. It's weird to think about how the Soviet Union got split up. Maybe we would be fighting the the NWO? and the other things we have discussed.

I think throughout history there has been some kind of plot, terrorist or other event during the first year of the first term of a President.

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply we would have another civil war, I just feel that Americans as a whole (the Sheeple) will not try to defend themselves. The ones that will, I figure the G-Men already have a bead on them and will cut them off at the pass.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes, Ive been there myself. That's why I'm on ATS.

Others think it crazy talk or gloom and doom. They are blinde! It's so frustrating. They also think I'm odd for stocking up on supplies should SHTF. They wont be laughing soon.

Many unforeseen events could lead to martial law. I for one am glad I live rural. Hopefully I'll miss all the excitement.

You liked that picture did you? I like this one.

Close your eyes Bombeni I know your view. At least he's wearing underwear.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

No, as a matter of fact I missed that article. thank you for posting it. Yes I agree he knew more than what we know. these guys play with fire. If they happen to stumble across the wrong thing theyre doomed.

There are a few of us here that know the inevitable and know how to prepare for it, including Bombeni and lots of others. We can feel somewhat safe, while the world goes to hell in a hurry.

The IMF said we are all domed, in other words the other day. Was that your thread? I forgot. All this is too much to be a Coincidence.

Looks like were going global!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I understand what you meant. Others have brought up another civil war.

I think some will revolt and fight but overall it will be more of a silent protest. Most will fight for other reasons. To rebel against their freedoms, etc.

We know the outcome in advance. There is no way to stop it. It isnt something we can vote on, that's for sure!

[edit on 22-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Keyes is a shill just promoting the left/right game for his and his backers benefit.This is all part of the game folks pay no attention the the bankers and the oligarchs behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I thought that it was Bush who was going to cancel the 2008 elections, declare martial law and throw everyone in a fema camp.

Boy am I surprised that it's Obama, and it's the 2012 elections.

I don't think that you can believe anything that comes from the infowars site.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Funny thing is, many people said the same thing about Bush.

So what do you think is the most staged terror, that which Keyes is expecting? or The fact that Keyes is saying this just to "scare" up some votes?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

There will always be people who thirst for power...

... most of them seek it through unsavory means...

... some of them are successful.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
Do you really think the NWO can handle us all? The resistance would amount to a massacre not unlike that of the bloody French Revolution. The people would emerge and usurp power, reclaim the Constitution and then finally reimpose the law. The public execution of government would naturally follow...

When the government stages terror and declares martial law... we will provide a rebellion and slaughter our oppressors, stopping at no end. We will see rise our very own Napoleon. The whole thing would be shameless and brutally hellish.

To the anonymous NSA code monkey scanning these forums: You should probably realize how much of a spineless, deplorable little creature you really are. I'm not even from the U.S.A. No, I won't be part of this revolution. However, I don't think its advocation to those who might actually be involved is a crime.

The big problem in having a revolution and being successful - is that of food and water supply and security.

Its a nice idea - but I think if you don't basically act right away, your not going to have a chance because you won't have food and water (not even starting on other things like electricity, gasoline etc).

I wish you well - and hope you can find a way to establish food and water security before any of this really goes to the line.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I thought that it was Bush who was going to cancel the 2008 elections, declare martial law and throw everyone in a fema camp.

Boy am I surprised that it's Obama, and it's the 2012 elections.

I don't think that you can believe anything that comes from the infowars site.

I don't believe anything that comes from anywhere - you have to collect as much info as you can and make up your own mind.

After looking at things - I think Bush WAS supposed to declare martial law - in fact his brother Jeb DID do that. Something went wrong during 911 - one of the planes was supposed to hit congress, killing everyone.

If that plane had hit its target instead of being shot down - then your freedom would already be gone. I forget the name of the General who ordered it shot down - but if you wanted someone to talk to, and if he still holds any power - he might be worth looking up.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Bombeni

I understand what you meant. Others have brought up another civil war.

I think some will revolt and fight but overall it will be more of a silent protest. Most will fight for other reasons. To rebel against their freedoms, etc.

We know the outcome in advance. There is no way to stop it. It isnt something we can vote on, that's for sure!

[edit on 22-4-2009 by wonderworld]

WW I love that crazy picture of Obama, whatya mean I might not? lol

You know what I've thought of lately? Bikers. I was watching Gangland last night and I'd just like to see the NWO try to round those guys up. Especially if Biker clubs decide to put their differences aside and band together for one cause.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Afewloosescrews

Current Admin = Obama

Obama hasn't seemed as "accommodating" as other president thus far regarding Israel and their "territory" in the middle east.

And I also totally agree that they are trying to divide, that is also true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join