It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
All this same stuff was predicted by people to occur before the end of 2008, in the same order, and precisely the same details, in some cases, as this Alan guy says.....
I got plenty of email forwards chalk full of it. And lots of websites I read...

I don't disbelieve that eventually election will be prevented, martial law will be completely and finally instituted for all to see, etc etc, but I sure as heck am done listening to all the date predictions for it all, because 2008 wasn't the first year these dire predictions didn't come true....
No doubt we're further along in the process, but please.....the date-setting for everything is a waste of everyone's time.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Also, one more note. With troubled times, change occurs. Hitler did not create the Third Reich over night. He slowly implemented laws and changes to make his dream come true.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I knew Alan Keyes from the Patriot movement in the mid nineties, he is every bit a Constitutionalist as Ron Paul. HE should have been our first black President as he has been warning about the excesses of both the Republicans and Democrats for years. As he pointed out it is the tainting of the ‘progressive movement’ since the beginning of the twentieth century that has polluted both political parties and meant the slow erosion of our Constitution into a ‘living’ document that could be amended at the will of the government.

As for where we currently are, we are on the verge of our final national test; a struggle to determine whether or not we remain the USA, or Region 10 of a one-world government. A struggle I became aware of during Iran/Contra and after the 3rd Rangers were all but disbanded for refusing to train black uniformed Russian Spetsnaz troops in Ranger in city fighting tactics while they were also being trained by certain Federal police organizations; a struggle to determine if Bush’s and now Obama’s statist movement of America into internationalism will succeed.

For more info:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... ountain0.htm

[edit on 4/21/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Alan Keyes is correct, but it's not a democrat-republican thing.

Clinton and Bush created the police state and created the economic situation we are in right now. Both parties are screwing us.

And it's seems that it will be Obama's role to pull the trigger. Because there's no way this system can last another 8 years without a revolution, a civil war or enslavement.

When they brand patriots and veterans as terrorists, they are pretty close on pulling the trigger.

As soon as China is out of the dollar, by the end of summer as most analysts think, the US economy is over.

you are right. The state ot trouble we are in, is not a Rep or Dem thing. Both parties have let America down. There is plenty blame to go around.
But guess what, when the SHTF, it won't make any differance what party your're in, you're going to suffer. Make preps now, don't believe anything the government tells you. Do your own thinking, and listen to your gut. It's probably the only honest thing you're going to hear for a while.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
Do you really think the NWO can handle us all? The resistance would amount to a massacre not unlike that of the bloody French Revolution. The people would emerge and usurp power, reclaim the Constitution and then finally reimpose the law. The public execution of government would naturally follow...

When the government stages terror and declares martial law... we will provide a rebellion and slaughter our oppressors, stopping at no end. We will see rise our very own Napoleon. The whole thing would be shameless and brutally hellish.

To the anonymous NSA code monkey scanning these forums: You should probably realize how much of a spineless, deplorable little creature you really are. I'm not even from the U.S.A. No, I won't be part of this revolution. However, I don't think its advocation to those who might actually be involved is a crime.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by cognoscente]

I would so like to agree with you, but your forgot one thing: Most people are stupid. After nukes go off in New York City, and LA, people will be BEGGING to have martial law instituted, because it will protect them from the "dangerous turrists".

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
Do you really think the NWO can handle us all? The resistance would amount to a massacre not unlike that of the bloody French Revolution. The people would emerge and usurp power, reclaim the Constitution and then finally reimpose the law. The public execution of government would naturally follow...

When the government stages terror and declares martial law... we will provide a rebellion and slaughter our oppressors, stopping at no end. We will see rise our very own Napoleon. The whole thing would be shameless and brutally hellish.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by cognoscente]

There probably won't be a revolution like you think. If this is the government's plan then worse case scenario goes like this.

When SHTF most people will think the government is helping them. For example, I've heard a lot of people asking, you don't think the troops would fire on their own citizens do you? What they don't realize is that the troops will think they're helping us. Not killing us and we'll think they're helping us too.

Let's look at what could happen after a dirty bomb. It wouldn't take much to round people up in camps voluntarily. They'll be a reason they're taking you. Like they'll tell everyone the area is contaminated with radiation due to a dirty bomb. You must leave the area. Please come to the camps to be treated. You won't be fighting against the troops. You'll be breaking down the camps door trying to get medical treatment. Most will report voluntarily.

Everyone will just assume it's a temporary thing. Eventually they'll go back home right? They won't figure out what really happened until it's too late.

Same thing with a flu pandemic. The government releases it secretly and the people will go to the hospitals and camps voluntarily to get "vaccinated" only to find out the "vaccine" doesn't do anything. But then it's too late. This is also why we don't need that many camps. People saying there's not enough camps. When the SHTF the hospitals, jails, and prisons will be used as camps too and people will be dying so quickly it'll turn into a mass production line. It won't take but a minute to have a "room" prepared for you. A couple days later your flu contaminated body is being burned in a FEMA coffin. After all, you are contaminated right? No one suspects a thing.

Anybody that tries to stay in their own home will be forced out by the troops to the camps. Why? The troops will think they're helping. You may be infected. You may need to quranteened and if not you need to be vaccinated. The roads will be blocked. You can't travel. It's for your own good! See, the troops will think they're helping.

Same thing with economic collapse. A few days without food and off to the camps you go. Any survivalists will be labeled extremists and terrorists and looters, and whatever else. Looters especially. Remember, everyone thinks they're coming back home. So the media will portray anybody that loots as looters. The troops will be sent to arrest them.

They don't have to do this all at once. An outbreak in NY. A dirty bomb in CA two months later. By the time the revolution breaks out the government will have infected us with god knows what and shut off the food supplies and radiated countless towns. We could all be dead by the time we really figure it out.

The troops could too. After all, who's to say their vaccine worked either? NWO won't need as many troops to control us after we're all dead either will they? Hope the troops figure it out what they're doing before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This was just put on youtube today, so I assume it is current.

Martial law has already begun supposedly:

www.youtube.com...

doesn't prove much but rather entertaining

edit to add this happened in El Paso on Monday 4/20/9

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

You are right on the part of the people begging for martial Law, though The U.S. may not even need to be attacked in the same way as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.

I personally think that the shrinking U.S. economy, contracting some 2.8 percent further this year will do the trick. In my humple opinion...the trigger is going to be the most dire recession since The Great Depression.

Just in the news today:Most Dire Recession Since The Great Depression By Far!

The IMF released its semi-annual World Economic Outlook Wednesday, calling the recession the worst since the Great Depression of the 1930s "by far."
It says it now expects the global economy to shrink by 1.3 percent this year and said lingering problems with the global financial system, and a lack of available credit, indicates a sluggish recovery in 2010.
The IMF forecast for the United States, the world's largest economy, is even bleaker.
The report forecasts the U.S. economy will shrink 2.8 percent this year and will not see any growth in 2010.

www.voanews.com...

Anyways for what it is worth, I think TPTB are going to use the financial collapse as the means to break the people...probably this year.
Gerald Celente thinks this too...and I can not help but think of the Army think tank paper on "violent strategic dislocation" in the United States that was available around Feb 09. We have been had.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I am enraged at this police officer. He's trash, and deserves to get thrown out of the force, but the way our system is he might be getting some sort of badge for his wrong doings.

The cops ARE being brainwashed to view the public as an enemy. Divide and conquer.

I'm just so disgusted with all the stupid nonsense being perpetuated by these fools who think they're in a position to supersede civil law. They got another thing coming!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Yeah a lot of cops have hair-trigger tempers. If they weren't cops they'd be on the complete other side of the law because it's their way or the highway, that is the mindset that makes them want to get into law enforcement in the first place. Guys who are rejected from getting into law enforcement often become very sleazy characters.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by GreenBicMan

No.. not talking about you.. Im not sure what you mean by that.

Im saying, look at how FOX NEWS is all the sudden all over fema camps (glenn beck = total sellout), talks of FALSE TERROR ATTACKS - THEY WENT ALONG WITH .. just follow what is happening...

murdoch = jew

current admin = really doesnt like jews

put it together..

Im not discriminatory against others personally (I am a mut) but I think its pretty clear what is going on here..

That is all

Eh...I'm going to have to humbly disagree with you on this one. Have you looked at Obama's appointees lately? Start with Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel...as Wikipedia so eloquently states, the man is "wedded to his Jewish roots."

How can you say the current admin "really doesn't like jews" when arguably the most powerful administrative position in the entire Obama staff was handed to a Jewish man whose policy is so plainly oriented toward Israel?

To me the only thing that is "clear" about Fox News is that they are exploiting some independent/alternative viewpoints with the intent to spread disinformation and further divide the American people.

Now to speak to the topic: I haven't done much homework on Alan Keyes, but when I have seen him speak, I must admit, he does come off as a bit looney. His predictions might not fall too far from the tree, but I'd like to know what kind of sources he cites as inspiration all the same.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
This was just put on youtube today, so I assume it is current.

Martial law has already begun supposedly:

www.youtube.com...

doesn't prove much but rather entertaining

That video makes me mad as hell!! I was in law enforcement for 6 years and at the end I was so sick of the way that people were treated I couldnt stomach it anymore and said I am out of here; I never looked back. That crap happens all of the time and is getting a lot worse.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pcgeek

But back when, cops weren't really like this so much were they? I mean, I never had much interaction with police, and mostly all I have to go by these days is what I read and see on tv/videos, but from what I knew like 30 years ago or so, when I had "infrequent" contact with cops, lol, they were a lot more laid back. Of course 30+ years ago a lot of the guys who were being hired as rookies were vietnam vets, so that might have had something to do with it. But this new generation are really getting to be aholes.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Didn't we just get done with 8 years of "them" crying this same thing? How many where sure Bush was going to do it?

I'm telling you guys, you should listen when these researchers say that the pres isn't privy to a lot of deep black info. He(OBama) is more of an asset with his plausible deniable then "in the know".

Could he be suckered into calling for martial law? Maybe...but it would take more then anyone has seen before, beyond nukes & bio attack as we have seen those before; and with all the terror-talk, people are more prepared for something like that then ever.

So how logical would it be to attack from that front? Eh, marginally effective at best, it's better to hit people where they aren't paying attention (like what they did with the financial system for 1) and who knows what the hell else could be shifting behind the scenes at this moment...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have a question, has anyone else wondered why Alan Keyes is on this high-energy campaign to thwart Obama? I have wondered that many times? What is his agenda, what is in it for him? He seems so angry, is there something we don't know maybe? Maybe someone else has the inside info on this.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by pcgeek

But back when, cops weren't really like this so much were they? I mean, I never had much interaction with police, and mostly all I have to go by these days is what I read and see on tv/videos, but from what I knew like 30 years ago or so, when I had "infrequent" contact with cops, lol, they were a lot more laid back. Of course 30+ years ago a lot of the guys who were being hired as rookies were vietnam vets, so that might have had something to do with it. But this new generation are really getting to be aholes.

I got out in 2001 at 28 years old and was 22 when I started. My dad was a cop back in the 70s and 80s. They were a lot more laid back then. When I was in, they were just as bad as now, but for some reason it didnt get out to the public much.

My older brother is still a cop and he is very controlling and seems to be power hungry. It really sucks and is really upsetting. Most of them are very narrow minded and it is scary.

I got into it with the thought that I was doing it to help and protect people. It doesnt take a lot of time for them to get a slanted view as to why they are doing it and it becomes an us against them thing. They are not all like that. A lot of them that I worked with really had that strange view and that is a very very dangerous thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Maybe Alan Keyes knows the real truth about Obama and does not want the African American culture to suffer from his corruption..just guessin..It is looks like he knows something...I sure it is more than we know..

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I dont mean to bicker with you but the markets are not in a big recovery. 6 days doesnt meet the criteria. It's just a temporary bear market rally.

All the smart money is still sitting on the sidelines waiting to pick up the pieces.

That's if wall street isnt nationalized too. It will be heavily regulated.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
People wanting Martial Law?

Doubt it.

Americans in general are a paranoid bunch; let SHTF and the last thing you'll hear is 'please help us!', everyone will become suspicious period. At least the smart individuals, I'll be ensuring to look out for my family etc.

If and a big if Martial Law was placed, everyone with guns will lock and load, messages will be sent out across the wire and people will die. Both civilians and military on both sides from both angles. The momentary war will be rough but honestly, it won't last long as the Military members will eventually wise the hell up if they didn't to begin with.

We always forget that while 1984 wasn't meant to be a Manual, movies like it, Brave New World, Equilibrium base their entire civilization and story on the basis that All Military will turn on their people instantly and without question. That the 'Great Leaders' will be looked upon as Saviours which won't happen considering the hatred of the Election to begin with.

In the end; many of us will die, I'm not afraid of death as it's an integral part of life but it'll all work out in the end as long as we don't forget what we're fighting for. As long as we can see the manipulation and ignore it, attack it we'll win.

Granted, I'm going down with guns blazing so go figure.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I am with you there...everything I am reading says that we are headed for a near completel meltdown...

And lending a bit of credence to the original post here, I came across this: FEMA Planned Level Exercise 09 on Alex Jones Info Wars

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join