It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law

www.infowars.com

Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes has given perhaps his most dire warning yet, saying that the Obama administration is preparing to stage terror attacks, declare martial law and cancel the 2012 elections, which is why they are demonizing their political enemies as criminals and terrorists.

Keyes said that Americans should be thankful if they even see another election in 2012, stating, “If we don’t wake up and work to see that it happens, we will not see another election.”

“The minute they think they can get away with it, they will end this system of government and that is their intention,” added Keyes, noting that everyone acting as if the time we are in was just “business as usual” reminds him of the attitude of politicians in the Weimar Republic when Hitler was rising to power or eastern Europe when the Communists were taking over after the second world war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thought this was an interesting statement ... i guess i'm not surprised to see this statement as many ATSer's think that this is a great possibility ... i mean we saw these statements for the Bush administration as well ... will it happen during Obama's presidency? who know's, he could just be bitter ... i just think it's interesting how the guy says that people need to wake up ...

what are your thoughts?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edited to adjust misstatement

[edit on 21-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Kind of like his conservative president GWB did in 2001? Or did we forget about that already?

This is BS propaganda and when they tell you about it first, its only meant to discredit the wheels in motion (in a good way)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Alan Keyes is correct, but it's not a democrat-republican thing.

Clinton and Bush created the police state and created the economic situation we are in right now. Both parties are screwing us.

And it's seems that it will be Obama's role to pull the trigger. Because there's no way this system can last another 8 years without a revolution, a civil war or enslavement.

When they brand patriots and veterans as terrorists, they are pretty close on pulling the trigger.

As soon as China is out of the dollar, by the end of summer as most analysts think, the US economy is over.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
i could have told you this would happen for a while, it had nothing to do with "Republican/Democrat" it has to do with the Illuminati/NWO and its been coming for a long time.

they couldn't have bush do another False Flag attack, they knew what would happen, but with the new "Messiah" fresh meat you dig

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

baseball.....Alan Keyes didn't 'lose'.....he didn't even, never has, ever come even close to being a viable contender. Besides being an obvious nutter....ala Lyndon LaRouche....he, at most, provides comical relief.

It's just about as likely that 'Tiny Tim' from the old "Laugh-In" TV show of the 1960s would show up to run for President. In fact, 'Tiny Tim' would probably get more votes.....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

As soon as China is out of the dollar, by the end of summer as most analysts think, the US economy is over.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

Whoaaa.... US economy over summer of 2009???

That totally discredits everything you have said and ever will say on this site

EDIT: Besides MAYO, ROUBINI, WHITNEY, AND ANY OTHER CNBC PUMPER please name analysts that say this..

If this were true, it would already be over for us..

Use your brain, sorry to be blunt

[edit on 21-4-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Kind of like his conservative president GWB did in 2001? Or did we forget about that already?

I was thinking the same thing. But look at what is happening...Bush started infringing on our freedoms...do you see change?

I don't.

I see it getting worse...many people see it getting worse.

Spending, deficits, wars....up to our eyeballs.

Who is going to ultimately pay for this?

We are..you...me...and everyone else posting in these forums.

We are going to get smacked down with inflation and taxes..it's inevitable.

A double whammy....a smack in the face of the American public who want nothing more than to be left alone and to keep their freedoms. They just want a better future for their children.

Instead they will have to pay for poor decisions made by government and business at no fault of their own.

My child is going to be born in to thousands and thousands of dollars of debt....without doing anything..without saying anything...without a choice.

Why even more people aren't raging mad about this...I don't know.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

I was thinking the same thing. But look at what is happening...Bush started infringing on our freedoms...do you see change?

I don't.

I see it getting worse...many people see it getting worse.

Spending, deficits, wars....up to our eyeballs.

Who is going to ultimately pay for this?

We are..you...me...and everyone else posting in these forums.

We are going to get smacked down with inflation and taxes..it's inevitable.

A double whammy....a smack in the face of the American public who want nothing more than to be left alone and to keep their freedoms. They just want a better future for their children.

Instead they will have to pay for poor decisions made by government and business at no fault of their own.

My child is going to be born in to thousands and thousands of dollars of debt....without doing anything..without saying anything...without a choice.

Why even more people aren't raging mad about this...I don't know.

DUDE, IMHO this is the same double talk fox news is doing now... think about it, put it together.. this is only meant to bring us down from where we are coming from (the abyss)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You sound mighty optimistic. Just curious if you would mind sharing your view of where you think we, as a nation, really stand.

I personally don't know about the government staging a event, but I do feel there will be a terror attack and that there will be martial law in some US city before Obama leaves office.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Do you really think the NWO can handle us all? The resistance would amount to a massacre not unlike that of the bloody French Revolution. The people would emerge and usurp power, reclaim the Constitution and then finally reimpose the law. The public execution of government would naturally follow...

When the government stages terror and declares martial law... we will provide a rebellion and slaughter our oppressors, stopping at no end. We will see rise our very own Napoleon. The whole thing would be shameless and brutally hellish.

To the anonymous NSA code monkey scanning these forums: You should probably realize how much of a spineless, deplorable little creature you really are. I'm not even from the U.S.A. No, I won't be part of this revolution. However, I don't think its advocation to those who might actually be involved is a crime.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

this is the same double talk fox news is doing now... think about it, put it together.. this is only meant to bring us down from where we are coming from

I'm not really sure of what you are trying to get across here. Are you saying I'm speaking as if I'm an advocate for Fox news? Do you think I enjoy the horrible foreign policy this country has had since....well...before I was even alive?

I don't speak for anyone...I speak for myself.

Staged terror? Hell..why does it have to be staged...our borders have been completely naked for years...not a damn thing has been done about it.

We could probably be hit at any time...quite honestly I don't know how it hasn't happened yet....it's no wonder people question 9/11.

WE CAN'T EVEN DEFEND OUR OWN BORDERS FOR CRIPES SAKE.

yet we can fight wars on the other side of the world.

We can't stop the deficit if we don't stop our huge expansion of military across the world.

It's just not possible.

I want someone to tell me how in the world we are going to overcome this debt with more spending...without inflation...without an increase in taxes.

TELL ME.

Tell me what wonderful change is coming because of all this glorious spending we are doing.

Why does no one ever have a freaking answer?

Why is it always attack the Republicans? They screwed it up big time...WE ALL AGREE.

Tell me how in the freaking world we are supposed to overcome increasing our deficit and debt at the levels we are doing now.

It's NOT possible unless we stop.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Alan keyes? Do I really need another rightwing fringe leader to tell me how bad this government is? Jeeze its like Hitler telling us how bad it will be once the allies liberate France.... pure garbage.

Is this the same guy behind one of the birth certificate lawsuits? The same guy who got caught using election funds for his own personal use during the Illinois state senator run? The same guy that lost to Obama, who is now president? To which his always had a person grudge? The same guy who has ran on the GOP party banner under various state elections but never won one?
I bet a fox has more credibility keeping watch over a henhouse.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

this is the same double talk fox news is doing now... think about it, put it together.. this is only meant to bring us down from where we are coming from

I'm not really sure of what you are trying to get across here. Are you saying I'm speaking as if I'm an advocate for Fox news? Do you think I enjoy the horrible foreign policy this country has had since....well...before I was even alive?

I don't speak for anyone...I speak for myself.

Staged terror? Hell..why does it have to be staged...our borders have been completely naked for years...not a damn thing has been done about it.

We could probably be hit at any time...quite honestly I don't know how it hasn't happened yet....it's no wonder people question 9/11.

WE CAN'T EVEN DEFEND OUR OWN BORDERS FOR CRIPES SAKE.

yet we can fight wars on the other side of the world.

We can't stop the deficit if we don't stop our huge expansion of military across the world.

It's just not possible.

I want someone to tell me how in the world we are going to overcome this debt with more spending...without inflation...without an increase in taxes.

TELL ME.

Tell me what wonderful change is coming because of all this glorious spending we are doing.

Why does no one ever have a freaking answer?

Why is it always attack the Republicans? They screwed it up big time...WE ALL AGREE.

Tell me how in the freaking world we are supposed to overcome increasing our deficit and debt at the levels we are doing now.

It's NOT possible unless we stop.

No.. not talking about you.. Im not sure what you mean by that.

Im saying, look at how FOX NEWS is all the sudden all over fema camps (glenn beck = total sellout), talks of FALSE TERROR ATTACKS - THEY WENT ALONG WITH .. just follow what is happening...

murdoch = jew

current admin = really doesnt like jews

put it together..

Im not discriminatory against others personally (I am a mut) but I think its pretty clear what is going on here..

That is all

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I would like to know how you know there will be marshall law in USA?

Not saying it cant happen, but you are making a more outrageous claim that I. IMO

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Get me the ten main individuals/groups pushing for these fringe rumors and I''l be more than happy to give you some history behind them.

Clinton and Bush created the police state and created the economic situation we are in right now. Both parties are screwing us.

And how did Clinton to that? It was strange that for the first time in decades our debt was showing a decrease and the nation was economically stable, how did Clinton cause the police state spurred on by the previous administration? Or are you just trying to dump liberal into what was a faluire of conservative policies?

Because there's no way this system can last another 8 years without a revolution, a civil war or enslavement.

Damn straight, this is why the GOP lost. Right now the only excuses Im hearing regarding the new democratic one is speculative at best.

When they brand patriots and veterans as terrorists,

The same "patriots" that backed the Iraq war and the unconstitutional policies of the previous administration? The same patriots and veterans who called their fellow americans terrorists and anti-american for disagreeing with Bush? The same "patriots" and veterans? Im sorry do you mean all veterans? Who branded them terrorists?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Get me the ten main individuals/groups pushing for these fringe rumors and I''l be more than happy to give you some history behind them.

The same "patriots" that backed the Iraq war and the unconstitutional policies of the previous administration? The same patriots and veterans who called their fellow americans terrorists and anti-american for disagreeing with Bush? The same "patriots" and veterans? Im sorry do you mean all veterans? Who branded them terrorists?

All good points, I like that last paragraph there.. I almost got beat up severly from my old manager at a staples b/c he was from the marines (total douche) and I told him 9/11 was planned by usa (in late 2001) he about snapped my neck off stating that I was xxxxx..xxxx... etc...

There truly are many sheep in this country, I guess is the summation of all of this

[edit on 21-4-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Probability. There is no better time than the economic mess we are in. Many people are being told what to believe, are worshiping certain people, and are beginning to believe that the time to take action is near. Not that outrageous if you think about it.

Only a matter of time before some people reach the boiling point, the match is lit, and all hell break loose. I feel this will happen but it will be in an isolated place and the military will be called in to stop the mess.

Just analyze the level of distrust many in the MSM and talk shows are throwing at the government. I realize they are trying to increase ratings for more money, but many people don't.

There are many die hard supporters out there.

Still think it is outrageous possibility?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Probability. There is no better time than the economic mess we are in. Many people are being told what to believe, are worshiping certain people, and are beginning to believe that the time to take action is near. Not that outrageous if you think about it.

Only a matter of time before some people reach the boiling point, the match is lit, and all hell break loose. I feel this will happen but it will be in an isolated place and the military will be called in to stop the mess.

Just analyze the level of distrust many in the MSM and talk shows are throwing at the government. I realize they are trying to increase ratings for more money, but many people don't.

There are many die hard supporters out there.

Still think it is outrageous possibility?

Yeah ok.. things arent perfect in this world..

Some people are losing it all b/c they should never of had it all in the first place..

Other people are complaining because they GAMBLED in the stock market and have no idea how to trade it..

So now we go digging into corporations who profited off you b/c they can..

So whats going to happen??

Markets are in huge recovery right now and if you search my other posts I am quite specific as to where we are headed IMO, and so far I've been right up 30% or so since then..

So whats going to happen now is Obama promises we will NEVER DO THIS AGAIN (yeah, right) people gain another 25% this year in their 401(k)'s go back to living way over their heads economically.. then repeat about 30 years down the line..

Thats whats going on in summation IMO..

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This is very possible, which is why we should arm ourselves in case of it happening. However we should be more worried of long term issues, such as the patriot act. The government knows that they will not be able to subdue us over night. With that said, they will keep infringing on our right because of the fears we have of outside threats. They will trick us into thinking that they are doing us a favor until BAM. The democracy we have today is dissolved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join