It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A paranormal challenge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

see some other arrogent S.O.B. pulled this crap too.
but i do have a prediction for you, you will receve a major ass whoopin at some point when you smart off to the wrong person, little punks like you make me want to puke my guts. So go find a sheep and skrew it.

sorry for the last sentance it's what a buddy o' mine says when he's really in need of a comeback.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ShirtNinja

Another idiot with nothing better to say. I'm gonna start a thread for morons like you.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Proving remote veiwing would be easy

Whats on the wall in front of my desk?

Answer that and I will be a lot closer to a believer

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Proving remote veiwing would be easy

Whats on the wall in front of my desk?

Answer that and I will be a lot closer to a believer

ooh, I know this it's just like in The Hobbit, the anser is... NOTHING!

link   
Troll alert Troll alert!

link   
Thatoneguy

this thread is about as useless as my reply

And your about as useless as my grandpas D*c.
Jus jokin

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
ShirtNinja

Another idiot with nothing better to say. I'm gonna start a thread for morons like you.

Sorry for the late reply, I don't speak ass hole that well.

But hey, you wanna waste time giving me a thred to be an idiot on, I'd pack it to the limit in about a half of a day
. But, really go on.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oy. If somebody actually is capable of this type if thing, and can do it well, they'll know better than to do it just to prove a point to an arrogant prick. And of course these types of things are going to be questionable and have no concrete answers. They're PARAnormal. The only way to know them are to experience them for yourself, and if you have no faith in it, the "proof" won't mean anything to you anyway.

Threads like these are a waste of space and I guarentee it will go nowhere. But it will probably get plent of replies because people love to fight.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Mind control is BS, subliminal messages is the closest thing to it. No one can do it. Psycics are phoney baloneys. I am not going to say its impossible, i believe just a small number of people if any can do it.

I can get a read on my friends pretty darn good, so good that none of my friends will play poker with real money with me because they over losing to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Man, I wanna know if my remote veiwing guess, i mean skill, was right.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
EASY! this guy has issued a challenge. get your web cam out and offer up some proof. You can see the future well than say what it is. You can move things with thought, get it on tape. This is basically a put up or shut up thread.

Agreed. I See You may have not said it the best way, but I have yet to see anything like any of the "powers" some on this site have claimed to possess. It's not that I don't believe such things are possible but I'm a scientist and just can't take your word for it. People can lie. Facts and physical results don't.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShirtNinja

LOL......not even close, unless you count the space AROUND it as nothing.....LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
aww, not even points for geekitude?

oh well, at least my plan to circumvent (see I do know big words) this thread's main purpose is working out splendedly.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by ShirtNinja]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by ShirtNinja

LOL......not even close, unless you count the space AROUND it as nothing.....LOL

Hehe. I'll guess a Gun Rack!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostProphet
Oy. If somebody actually is capable of this type if thing, and can do it well, they'll know better than to do it just to prove a point to an arrogant prick. And of course these types of things are going to be questionable and have no concrete answers. They're PARAnormal. The only way to know them are to experience them for yourself, and if you have no faith in it, the "proof" won't mean anything to you anyway.

Threads like these are a waste of space and I guarentee it will go nowhere. But it will probably get plent of replies because people love to fight.

Obviously you havn't read all the posts you arrogant Prick. I'll quote myself here idiot...I have my reasons for this challenge. I never said that I don't believe. Some of you should try another thread. I put my challenge in this context to get someone to really try.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
removed violent ramblings.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I find it a little odd that you are posting this after reading your reply to question 6 in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you your self believe that you may possibly have some sort of ability that you don't yet understand , then why are you questioning other people?? You seem to be the one that is full of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What is your reasoning behind wanting to stste these things; who died and made you God?

What humans have the capacity to do is still rather limitless....

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
I have my reasons for this challenge. I never said that I don't believe. Some of you should try another thread. I put my challenge in this context to get someone to really try.

Belief is irrelavant to truth. I do not remember anyone clearly stating on this board that they have any of the aforementioned "powers". Why do you even narrow down your research to this website alone? Why not go to other websites where there clearly ARE people who claim these things, then email them and ask for evidence of their claims? Note I didn't say proof, because what one sees as proof is not proof to someone else.

If there ARE people who feel they are able to do this, and they wish to demonstrate their abilities to YOU (which seems rather unlikely with your attitude), then you will get what you asked for. However, even if I did have telekenesis abilities etc, I'd probably not have any desire to prove anything to you, simply because your approach seems threatening and condenscending. If you would really like to find out, do some research, talk to some people, and TRY to find out. Don't expect "proof" to fall on your head from the sky.

Example: I send you a video where a piece of furniture is lifted in the air and hovers to another location. Would this constitute proof to you? Unlikely. So what do you expect from anyone on this website, even if they DO have these abilities? You forget to mention WHAT you would consider proof, as not everyone considers something as proof. Proof, as such, does not exist, and is in the eyes of the beholder. There is only knowledge.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Again what would you call proof I See You? From what I know showing complete strangers a psycic connection seems like a major challenge and somewhat risky.
I am pretty sure the the gift of prophecy and psycic gifts or not related, having one doesnt guarantee the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join