It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A paranormal challenge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You must be out of your minds if I'm to believe that any of you on here have the power of mind control, telekenesis or remote viewing. What a farce. I challenge any of you who think that have any of these powers whatsoever to prove to me. Lay it right out on the table or are you afraid that your decietfulness will show through to the rest of the readers? I challenge you right now...c'mon.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by I See You]

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by I See You]

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Thomas Crowne]

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by I See You]

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Kano]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How the hell are you supposed to proove things like that over the internet?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
why not? Seems like they can do so many things.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
this thread is about as useless as my reply

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You're right ....your reply is useless and bears no meaning to my question.

Nobody here who believes they have a gift?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Do not circumvent the censor again, I See You.

link   
Well, with my remote viewing of the future, I predict that you are going to be banned soon, my friend...

link   
To quote a drunken Dr. Quinn from Sea Lab 2021, "No, You Shut Up!"

But really, who votes to total derail the craptastic subject of this thread? I'm open to ideas.

you all do know I'm not joking right?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
How about them Yankees?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I actually thought it would censor itself when I first started the thread but it didn't thats why there was an edit.

link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

how, if I may ask, is he circumventing anyone? He's just being a jerk. (I'd call him more, but I'll get censored)

link   

You must be out of your minds if I'm to believe that any of you on here have the power of mind control, telekenesis or remote viewing. What a farce. I challenge any of you who think that have any of these powers whatsoever to prove to me. Lay it right out on the table or are you afraid that your decietfulness will show through to the rest of the readers? I challenge you right now...c'mon.

I made you say that with the power of me powerful brain!

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I can see already from the idiotic replies that I will get no proof of response which does not help me in what I was trying to gain from the challenge. Is there no one here that will give an attempt?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
explain how someone can prove it over the internet, and i'm sure you'll find some takers.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Lighten up.

I have never claimed to have any powers and I don't think you'll get any takers.

But, you didn't really pose it in the best of ways. You probably could have gotten your point accross if you had offered anything other than ridicule.

I'm sure you believe in things others on this board do not.

Besides the whole point of this board is to be anonymous, that would kind of blow it wouldn't it.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nobody's going to take your thread seriously because it's rediculous. You don't walk up to someone and say "Hey, you SUCK!" and expect them to sit down and have a meaningful chat with you. Perhaps if you had a higher maturity than a 12 year old somebody might actually respect your idea (doubtful)

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
yea, if you want answers, you have to set up the experiment for yourself.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
EASY! this guy has issued a challenge. get your web cam out and offer up some proof. You can see the future well than say what it is. You can move things with thought, get it on tape. This is basically a put up or shut up thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have to agree... Many things people here say seem foolish and unsubstantiated..

Its like you dont even give logic a chance to solve things/tell you they are impossible.. You just imagine something and instantly proclaim it existence.. "REPTILIAN GODS WILL OVERTAKE THIS EARTH WHEN THE INTERGALATIC SPACE ARMY FIGHTS WITH THE SNAKE PODS OF Blah blah blah".. Rather ridiculous, in my opinion.

As ive said here before: Deny Ignorance doesnt mean "Deny Reality" .. Totally overlooking science or logic (as so many seem to enjoy doing here) constitutes ignorance just as much as ignoring the possibility of something paranormal.

Not saying im 100% correct in everything, just saying that most of you need to take a step back and look at the things you say/think.

no harm no foul.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have my reasons for this challenge. I never said that I don't believe. Some of you should try another thread. I put my challenge in this context to get someone to really try.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join