It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Shot Down by U.S Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here is a video that claims to show a UFO in free-fall after being intercepted by U.S.A. fighters (assumed). Shows crash and aftermath of crash. Is this real?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That is the Genesis capsule which crashed in 2004. It is not a UFO.
Video
www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 4/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I saw this before on here, its either a satellite or part of one. Not sure where the threads at but I think its been covered before.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
For some reason I don't think we'll be hearing about any UFOs being "intercepted" by any military from this planet. I need to add a second sentence but can't think of one.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I did a search, but wasn't sure what exactly to searh for. Never-the-less nothing resulted on it, hence the post. Anyway, that was great to get out of the way, I knew it either had to be new and fake, new and real, or off target on the title.

edit for grammar... as usual

[edit on 21-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
unfort there isn't enough detail in the footage regarding background and refernce points to be able to tell wether is CGI or what ???

In saying that though there are a couple on parts in the footage where it seems to change almost instantly from a blurry out of focus falling object to something with defined details thats seems to fall in some kind of looped film ???

So my guess would be nice CGI.....

but pains the question why do people keep claiming its UFO footage why not just say "I made some kool CGI" ???

*edit - ahh well there you go its a man made object lol

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Disclosure Agent]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Looks like a capcule to me as well. Something dropped it from a high altitute plane and let it go to see what would happen to something with ithis kind of shape . As can be seen, it flipped flopped all over the place.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I am thinking just by the verbiage in the video (no chute) that it is something belonging to NASA, like a capsule or some other equipment. The old space ships used to splash down with a chute deployed and some of the stuff they have sent to Mars also has a employable chute.

top topics

join