It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudd to announce civilian corps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Rudd to announce civilian corps

news.theage.com.au

A civilian corps manned by everyday Australians to help out in war zones and natural disasters is set to be announced by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd in Perth on Wednesday.

Mr Rudd is expected to announce the civilian corps among nine initiatives at a community cabinet meeting in the West Australian city.

As reported in The West Australian newspaper, the regional response strategy would call on professionals and public servants. They would include defence reservists from local, state and federal governments, as well as non-government workers.

A task force has reportedly been established
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Seem's like as usual Australia is following the lead of the US.

Anyone like to hazard a guess if it will be anything like the Obama youth movement? Or it may be a gathering of first responder types for planned or unplanned emergencies... I would hate to speculate. Although they have a expansive menu with fairly detailed action plans, just by reading the ATS forum.

More information will be released by KRudd this afternoon from Perth, so watch this space!

news.theage.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is not my quote i read it somewhere else:

"Folks in Australia should be aware the US agency FEMA is going to be conducting an off shore "Terror Prevention drill" in different countries around the world including Australia. The US agency will be working with government agencies in Britain, Australia, Canada, Mexico, and other countries.

Knowing the Illuminati's M.O. and this seems ... Read Moreconsistent with their M.O. there could be a FASLE FLAG STAGED IN Australia or any of the other countries this drill occurs in.

Every Time a false flag operation occurs there's always a drill going on at the same time. 9/11, 7/7 i London, the Madrid Bombings, etc..."

Maybe apart of the NWO scheme. As above this drill is happening in them countries not just Australia.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tim.vic.au

The government & their minions are trying to control the general-population. They want more slaves, and more control. They do not serve us.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by News And History

As reported in The West Australian newspaper, the regional response strategy would call on professionals and public servants. They would include defence reservists from local, state and federal governments, as well as non-government workers.

The people mentioned sound like skilled and trained individuals to me, not slaves or minions.

Did you know there are regular police officers who live and work in East Timor?

This is the sort of thing they're wanting to do, just on a larger and more organised scale.

top topics

join