It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is a Conspircacy Theory- Proved False, From The Bible

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

Shut your lieing death traps

sorry... not gonna happen. Only God himself can shut us up.

HELL IS A LIE

oh... and take a chill pill, you sound like you need one.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar

Great come back: Not. Yes God will defeinately be shutting you up and shutting you down.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Are u saying God is against freespeech? Then 'til the death we shall fight! (1/2 joking)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42

Are u saying God is against freespeech? Then 'til the death we shall fight! (1/2 joking)

God says we will give an account for every word out of our mouths IE we will be judged for it and by it.

Which tells me we are free to say what ever we want but we wont get away with lies come judgement day, and this is people who are saved through the blood of Christ. Unbelievers Ie all those who reject Christ
dont even make it to the great white throne judgement.

Am I against freedom of speech? No, not at all. Am I againts false profits cult christians and all disinf mrechants, yes and until the death I will fight.

No joking at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
hell is a lie

nobody fries

you try, try and try

but hell is still a LIE

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar
hell is a lie

nobody fries

you try, try and try

but hell is still a LIE

Believe what ever you like its you choice, however when you post such things in public, you become a public liar.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
One common reaction once people are defeated by the absolute truth of scripture is that they sometimes manifest the works of the flesh that the bible talks about in the book of Galatians such as some bible list them hatred, anger, hostility....the warning at the end, "those that practice these things will not inherit God's Kingdom"

This guys reaction is showing the "Works of the flesh" now instead of the fruitage of the spirit.

Galatians 5 verses 22-23

22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

It's sad really when the truth about Hell brings this reaction from a christian.
He violates his own christian standards.

And that doesn't' even cover his gross off topic slander.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei

Originally posted by cancerian42

God says we will give an account for every word out of our mouths IE we will be judged for it and by it.

Which tells me we are free to say what ever we want but we wont get away with lies come judgement day, and this is people who are saved through the blood of Christ. Unbelievers Ie all those who reject Christ
dont even make it to the great white throne judgement.

Am I against freedom of speech? No, not at all. Am I againts false profits cult christians and all disinf mrechants, yes and until the death I will fight.

No joking at all.

Why do you believe this?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust Genisis 3:19

Genesis 3:19 (English Standard Version)
19By the sweat of your face
you shall eat bread,
till you return to the ground,
for out of it you were taken;
(A) for you are dust,
and(B) to dust you shall return."

[edit on 4-7-2009 by The Great Day]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
proved a negative eh? Dogmatic.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
One common reaction once people are defeated by the absolute truth of scripture is that they sometimes manifest the works of the flesh that the bible talks about in the book of Galatians such as some bible list them hatred, anger, hostility....the warning at the end, "those that practice these things will not inherit God's Kingdom"

This guys reaction is showing the "Works of the flesh" now instead of the fruitage of the spirit.

Galatians 5 verses 22-23

22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

It's sad really when the truth about Hell brings this reaction from a christian.
He violates his own christian standards.

And that doesn't' even cover his gross off topic slander.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

This is the only Christian reaction to lies about the bible, anything else is just going along with it. JW violate the word of God reprint their own bibles and you don't have the backbone to admit your a JW. Dont spit the words "christian standards" in my face when you claim to be Christians as you come knocking on my door and on the doors of millions of others, uninvited. You arent Christians. What standards are you violating there might I ask?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei

Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

And why do you believe that as well?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Mat 15:1 Then there come to Jesus from Jerusalem Pharisees and scribes, saying,

Mat 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

Mat 15:3 And he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition?

Mat 15:4 For God said, Honor thy father and thy mother: and, He that speaketh evil of father or mother, let him die the death.

Mat 15:5 But ye say, whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, That wherewith thou mightest have been profited by me is given [to God];

Mat 15:6 he shall not honor his father. And ye have made void the word of God because of your tradition.

Mat 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,

Mat 15:8 This people honoreth me with their lips; But their heart is far from me.

Mat 15:9 But in vain do they worship me, Teaching [as their] doctrines the precepts of men.

Mat 15:10 And he called to him the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:

Mat 15:11 Not that which entereth into the mouth defileth the man; but that which proceedeth out of the mouth, this defileth the man.

Mat 15:12 Then came the disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, when they heard this saying?

Mat 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant which my heavenly Father planted not, shall be rooted up.

Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they are blind guides. And if the blind guide the blind, both shall fall into a pit.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Because I know the bible is the word of God Ie the creator of the universe and the creator of me. I believe it because I have irrefuteable evidence to prove that it is. I see you have taro as your avatar, I am assuming (perhaps wrongly) you believe this has power, and you believe it becuase you have evidence, I know from the word of God that the taro has power as well, and it's power is evil and I am warned by God not to not to touch it, so I don't.

Why do you not believe the scripture is from God?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

First the bible version is a non-issue as on ATS I quote from other bibles or haven't you noticed that yet?

What standards are you violating there might I ask?

Actually any christian that tries his best to tell people about Jesus Christ Messianic Kingdom is UPHOLDING rather violating bible standards.

Perhaps you have never read the following scriptures?

And if you haven't, I would suggest before you make statements that show you lack a clear knowledge of the bible, you study up before you post in the future.

Matthew 24 Verse 14 (The Message Bible)

the good news—the Message of the kingdom—will be preached all over the world, a witness staked out in every country. And then the end will come.

Mark 16 Verse 15 (Amplified Bible)

15And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature [of the whole human race].

Matthew 28 Verses 18-20 (Contemporary English Version)

18Jesus came to them and said:
I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth! 19Go to the people of all nations and make them my disciples. Baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, 20and teach them to do everything I have told you. I will be with you always, even until the end of the world.

1 Timothy 4 verse 16 (NIV)

16Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Ezekiel 33 verses 8-9 (New Living Translation)

8 If I announce that some wicked people are sure to die and you fail to tell them to change their ways, then they will die in their sins, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths. 9 But if you warn them to repent and they don’t repent, they will die in their sins, but you will have saved yourself.

Romans 10 verses 13-15 (World English Bible)

13 For, "Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." 14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in him whom they have not heard? How will they hear without a preacher? 15 And how will they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Good News of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!"

To say any form of preaching is wrong means you disagree with Jesus and the bible. And that is fine, many people do, and I respect that.
Free choice.

This thread is singular in nature about Hell but you keep trying to go off topic by bringing other issues into to it. You say they are tied together, but they are not.

The singular issue is "Does the bible support the eternal torment of the dead?"

The answer is NO.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they are blind guides. And if the blind guide the blind, both shall fall into a pit.

Mat 15:19 For out of the heart come forth evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, , railings:

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

The world Hell was "borrowed" from Norse mythology. It was the name of the goddess *Hel* that ruled the part of the afterlife *and the place it's self* for those that had died "honorless" deaths *IE not in battle*.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
The singular issue is "Does the bible support the eternal torment of the dead?"

The answer is NO.

Separation from God IS torment.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join