It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens A Coverup? (N.W.O. Related)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Recently I've been pondering the fact that maybe the whole alien theory is a hoax. Just a huge coverup to set us up for a fake alien invasion. This basically came from reading some of Behold A Pale Horse and a few other things. Yes I know, Cooper was a wacko nut, but some of his ideas in the book are very interesting.

For instance, Ronald Reagan mentioned the possible threat of an alien invasion. Do you think he was serious and is really into the idea of a possible attack from ETs or is he making us more aware of a possibility they already know won't happen, and are trying to get us ready to spring their trap. I'm not too keen on the whole New World Order thing, but could this work?

Originally said by Gorbachev

"At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion..."

I don't know, just a random thought. Thanks for listening.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've had that thought as well. That aliens and E.T UFO's are just a creation by the governments to deceive the planet for their own agenda. For example, they could use a fake E.T invasion to set the world together under a one world government. There are a lot of serious researchers out there who believe in alien visitation to this planet.

Then there are those who will say, "but there's UFO's in ancient art." One can't be certain, though, unless they actually spoke to the people who made those ancient art pieces. Maybe those UFO's in ancient art were just ideas that someday we would take to the skies and fly in planes like we do today.

But, if the government has effectively implanted the population with the meme of alien's, then they are winning the battle to stage a fake E.T invasion.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
all is possible, but ufo art in history i think is pretty indesputable. why would they paint such things?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
all is possible, but ufo art in history i think is pretty indesputable. why would they paint such things?

Take a glance at Immortal's post, it gives a pretty good idea as to what the artists could have been thinking. Children on Earth always have ideas that we'll be in flying cars in the future don't they?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

On the contrary, it's quite disputable.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I've had that thought as well. That aliens and E.T UFO's are just a creation by the governments to deceive the planet for their own agenda. For example, they could use a fake E.T invasion to set the world together under a one world government. There are a lot of serious researchers out there who believe in alien visitation to this planet.

Then there are those who will say, "but there's UFO's in ancient art." One can't be certain, though, unless they actually spoke to the people who made those ancient art pieces. Maybe those UFO's in ancient art were just ideas that someday we would take to the skies and fly in planes like we do today.

But, if the government has effectively implanted the population with the meme of alien's, then they are winning the battle to stage a fake E.T invasion.
OR...perhaps...aliens and UFO's are just a product of fertile imaginations? Movies, music, comic books, fictional books...ideas of beings from another planet is far from a government plot.

The UFO community itself doesn't make it any easier on itself...if it all is an NWO coverup...half of you loonies, and wack jobs are just helping them by spreading ridiculous theories and falsities. If it all was an NWO plot...they really only had a 25% hand in it all...the UFP community has allowed crazy fringe speakers and writers to run with the rest.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
seems like if you're gonna/wanna believe in Cooper, Greer, and the Disclosure folks, that is, that there's these alien's and we're getting tech from it an area 51 and all that....
well, it seems like you may as well go with a more inclusive alien theory . one that doesn't involve it only being a 20th century phenomenon.

The one of non human intellegences having been here from day one and have an intimate relationship with humanity, including genetic manipulation. nordics, reptilians, etc. being here for eons seem a lot more believable than Ike or Wilson signing some secret treaty to mine technology to get the edge on the commies or develop a "new world order".

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al_uh_Looyah
The one of non human intellegences having been here from day one and have an intimate relationship with humanity, including genetic manipulation. nordics, reptilians, etc. being here for eons seem a lot more believable than Ike or Wilson signing some secret treaty to mine technology to get the edge on the commies or develop a "new world order".
I'm not sure that's all that honestly believable either.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Preest ufos in history how can it be disputable. all such things are shrouded in mistery strangely alot of leonardo devichis work was lost and destroyed evidance of an historical conspiracy maybe. but for an artist living 400 years ago to paint a disc shaped object flying in the sky some dipicting flashing lights and some with beams coming from them and what of the cave paintings that have been found with strange suited men and of course not to forget jumping jack frost although thats more of an account then a painting.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ess Why Kay. sorry dude. i think the kind of run around that the governments give us on ufos could be used for there own devices with out doubt.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Preest ufos in history how can it be disputable. all such things are shrouded in mistery strangely alot of leonardo devichis work was lost and destroyed evidance of an historical conspiracy maybe. but for an artist living 400 years ago to paint a disc shaped object flying in the sky some dipicting flashing lights and some with beams coming from them and what of the cave paintings that have been found with strange suited men and of course not to forget jumping jack frost although thats more of an account then a painting.
Are you jhova or his unstable twin brother?

Anyhow, first let me start off by saying that I never rule out any theory unless it infringes on a theory that has more proof behind it. Leonardo Davinci did not draw UFO's. Is it a possibility he painted one of his own flying machine creations into one of his paintings...ALOT more probable then UFO's.

Cave paintings? I like this topic especially because while UFO enthusiasts claim some cave paintings depict UFO's and OIL...SCIENTISTS and ARCHAEOLOGISTS who have devoted half their lives to the preservation and translation of those paintings have given historically accurate translations of magical ceremonies and creation stories. I find it amazing that a couple UFO buffs can translate paintings simply by sight without research and qualifications.

As for "Jumping Jack Frost"...I'm sure you mean, "Spring Hell Jack". No proof of any alien there nor do I see why you'd bring him up to prove your point lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Preest. spring healed jack. it was historical. and a story about a tall creature that was spotted jumping from roof to roof with what apeared to be a gold fish bowl on his head. it was recorded by the local constabulary and witnessed by quite a few of the towns people in england in the 18th century. true my research leaves alot to be desired but i think the evidence is there painted on the rocks and on the canvess

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Preest. spring healed jack. it was historical. and a story about a tall creature that was spotted jumping from roof to roof with what apeared to be a gold fish bowl on his head. it was recorded by the local constabulary and witnessed by quite a few of the towns people in england in the 18th century. true my research leaves alot to be desired but i think the evidence is there painted on the rocks and on the canvess
I'm quite aware of the story of Spring Heeled Jack and though it's an interesting and quite intriguing story, I'm not sure where it fits into your UFO lore.

The only evidence on walls and canvases are paintings depicting WHAT MAY BE UFO'S AND ALIENS...what they're more likely to be is magical ceremonies, gods, creation stories and paintings of an inventors flying machine and nothing more...which sounds more logical?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

I'm quite aware of the story of Spring Heeled Jack and though it's an interesting and quite intriguing story, I'm not sure where it fits into your UFO lore.

The only evidence on walls and canvases are paintings depicting WHAT MAY BE UFO'S AND ALIENS...what they're more likely to be is magical ceremonies, gods, creation stories and paintings of an inventors flying machine and nothing more...which sounds more logical?

That is your opinion little dude! And quit using me as a scape goat when you haven't proved anything right or wrong yet!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i just cant bare the idea that aliens dont exist. i cant belive that we are the only living creatures in the universe . i am a beliver in god. but logical the scientist statistics add up to there being other life in this universe. the governmants are the most likely candidates for alien contact ( take me to your leader ). if aliens did invade what would they do. eat us enslave us even both or maybe they would just inpose on us a whole new bunch of unecassary laws to take even more of our libertys away.or maybe they set us free into the universe with there flyer saucer technology.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am currantly reading a book entitled CALLING ON EXTRATERRESTRIALS (11 steps to inviting your own UFO encounters).....by Lisette Larkins
She is making claim that the Greys are NICE, and should be trusted.....this is NEW info to me, except 4 the change of heart Whitley Streiber has during the succsesion of books he has written.......
If I didnt have an open mind to this idea I wouldnt continue reading this book.......and it IS VERY interseting indeed.
hmmmmmmm MAYBE they R nice? hmmmmmmmm MAYBE the claims that they are evil and trying to take over comes from our government and NOT from actual experiancers?
So far...Ive worked very hard at keeping them away from me........(spraying my house and window seals with YELLOW lysol....I was told this kind of lysol is like nerve gas to theyre kind and they aviod it...and its VERY hard to find it in stores nowdays......ORIGONAL YELLOW LYSOL not the new stuff)
I am not sure I feel ready to stop my lysol spraying, but the ideas presented in this book have merrit.....

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
mmmm. i cant sleep at night unless the windows open i like lots of fresh air. but quite often i wonder if during the night im sucked out of my bed and probed by some aliens. i might have to try some of that stuff you mentioned. but there's so much out there about aliens some good some bad. i supose that would be logical really. not all the people at the top of our governed world can be bad, some have to be good.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
my point is that if you believe the 20th century aliens theory that cooper and others (like Disclosure project) put forward why not just go and have aliens always here from day one? seems like control would be a lot simpler if the sumerians were aliens giving us maybe too much free will and not enough brains or something and then installing their preferred hybrids to control the "masses" just for grins rather than the alien phenomenon just being a recent development in human history.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i found this interesting story on the net while browsing around for the truth, its a bit hard to read cause the print so small but if theres any truth in it maybe area 51 was set up to protect an already exsiting alien culture. www.inquiring-mines.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No Aliens, No UFO'S. the simple proof being there is no proof. Since around 1947 they have been perpretating this hoax. Of all the millions of photo's of alledged UFO's not "ONE" is conclusive and not "ONE" scrap of metal. For all that believe this hoax, I have a few bridges for sale, cheap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join