It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic cliff diving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here are two "Cliff-dive" charts worth being aware of. Both show sudden, sharp plunges that signal abrupt financial sea changes.

1) US foreign currency holdings and other short-term assets, net:
2.bp.blogspot.com...

2) Unemployment figures:
2.bp.blogspot.com...

Yikes!

Both charts originally from the St. Louis Fed, by way of this site:
thecomingdepression.blogspot.com...

Some more nasty looking charts can be found on this site:
economicedge.blogspot.com...

Have a nice day!

[edit on 4/21/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for all of the charts. All I can say is YIKES. We are in big trouble and it doesnt look like there is anyway to stop it at this point.

I have just started building up on food and water. My wife has no idea that I am doing it and would think I was crazy if I told her. I hope we are all wrong and I wont need it, but what does everyone else think on that.

I am new to all of this and really had no idea as to what was going on until the first of the year, when I lost my job and have been doing a lot of research.

I have been wondering if I should tell my wife all of this, or just keep building up enough stuff for us and our son. Should I not tell her??

All I can say is it is getting really wierd and scary. I feel like I am alone on this.
Anyway sorry to ramble on and get off topic, I am just starting to get really worried about all of this and I want to take care of my family.

new topics

join