It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien dog hybrid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I was checking out some wierd photos and found this video of wierd do photos. Nothing really exceptional on the video until the 1:33 mark. There is something going on in that photo that is not at all right. I hope for the sake of this animal that it's not real. Looks like some kind of cross between human dog. Even looks like someone could pass off as alien. It's definitely alien to anything I have ever seen before. Can anyone please shed some light on this thing?

www.youtube.com...

Alright, sorry for the post in aliens, but I didn't know what this thing was being passed off as. Here is a link to a photo of the human/dog

urbanlegends.about.com...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Bleragh. No insight here other than that the thing is horrible looking and I surely hope that it's fake. The surroundings made it look like it was on display in a museum type atmosphere, so maybe it was someones idea of art?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Its a work of art nothing more ill try and find a link.

It does look pretty weird though.

Ok here are some links.

Link # 1

well thats all ive got for now.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by uninspired]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
urbanlegends.about.com...

Comments: The strange, half-human creatures in the image above are neither real nor a hoax; they are elements of a sculpture by Australian artist Patricia Piccinini entitled "The Young Family," which, in turn, is part of a larger installation called "We Are Family," described by Jane Silversmith of the Australian Council for the Arts as an exploration of "the changing relationship between what is considered natural and what is considered artificial."

"Piccinini's works animate the promise and the perils of the runaway scientific developments that pervade our time," Silversmith continues. "Her art embodies our dreams -- dreams of perfect children, of perfect health, of life disease-free, and articulates the value of difference and uncertainty in human life."

That's from the same website you got the picture from. It's simply a very good sculpture

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That is awesome. I want one of those alien dogs. It would be a blast to take it on a walk and freak everyone out.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am so glad this thing isn't alive. It looks horribly miserable in that depiction, though that could be caused from birthing a litter. Imagine how something like that would be treated in the real world. Smart enough to think like a human but only able to bark, sheesh, how frustrating. At least it has an opposable thumb!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BTilson

Would either be in a museum or in one of those really eccentric millionares houses where they just have eclectic oddities lying around birthing litters of human/dog hybrids.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
lol that's just photo shop, nothing more

well done photo shop tho, someone put some time into that one.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

I think, after reading a bit about the source, that it was actually done as a sculpture... a work of art. Wierd way to express art, but I am certain that there are wierder ways.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

wow a sculpture? that'd be pretty unique.

I'm definitely not a photograph expert, i just dink around a little my own, but it looked like typical photo shop material to me.

Like i said tho, i am not an expert, just giving my two cents.

I do think it would be neat, if it turned out to be a sculpture.

edited spelling

[edit on 21-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yea, some American screwed this up. The sculpture has nothing to do with dogs. Its a human/Australian Water Buffalo mix. And its VERY cool to see in person. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sure looks like some of them are from H3LL...

I had a dog once, Ill never have one again..Biting me kids ..Nope.

new topics

top topics

join