It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle post's dire warning on his website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ok- I know that this might be old news or a re-hash of what the chicken littles like Alex jones have been saying for awhile but I thought I would post this anyway;

www.stevequayle.com...

I am getting a little tired of this nonsense. I don't how much more of this scare-mongering the public can take. It's going to get to the point where people are going to get so sick and tired of this crap that they are going to start to tune out from it, and in part tune out to everything that is really important that is going on right now. I'm a little bored right now and it seems like there's nothing really happening on this website so I thought I would post this to see If I can stir up some "stuff"

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sigh. I'm so sick of some of this paranoia. I must wonder to what purpose all of these chilling NWO predictions would be directed. I mean, according to most of you, the NWO guys already control everything anyways. What on earth do they need a One World Government for when they are already in control of all the governments that really matter? Is it like their collection won't be complete unless they also dominate the government of Chad as well? How could they have it any better than what they already have? Do they want to murder millions and then herd ther rest into FEMA prison camps out of sheer spite? Is spite worth the rediculous amount of effort and time and money that this undertaking demands? I'm sorry guys, but this whole business about them putting colored stickers on your mailboxes to indicate whether you're to be killed outright, sent to a FEMA camp or allowed to continue to flourish because you're naturally on their side seems like a really silly idea from a logistical standpoint. I simply don't see what payoff could be worth the expenditures in such a venture. If there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that the "Illuminati" are nothing less than consummate businessmen. I sincerely doubt that they are prepared to make a move that doesn't supply an immediate and substantial benefit in the short term. To sum up, I believe that this is nothing less than blatant fear-mongering on the part of whats-his-name, and it is probably being done to benefit the Republicans, who have put their fear-mongering into overdrive ever since they got their asses kicked in the last election. I think you should put this guy on "ignore".

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by godless

Well said. Which guy do you mean to "ignore"???

It wouldn't be me would it???

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by godless

Steve Quayle is a bright man and dosent deserve this BS. PS!!! Republican/democrat all the same both on the right wing, where have you been?
People like him and Alex Jones get the brunt of all the people who do not take the time to see the intent of these men and the AMOUNT of time it takes to investigate and come up with the documentation they have to prove what is said by them. Once in a while I see ( as posted currently ).on Steves site a email informant with no back documents or names.
So dont believe, at least its a choice.

I agree they can get loud at times , but this is serious SH-- . Steves book is founded on credable sourses, in my view. Just because your not interested in hearing it dosent make it not the truth.
Pick and choose what to believe this is still as of today a free nation, but read it all in order to decide.

2 years ago did you think what was happening today was possable? What if he is right? How will you feel telling your kids to go with the nice military police its ok, they will feed you.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by saralee]

[edit on 23-4-2009 by saralee]

top topics

join