It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX Launches Website to Rival Infowars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
every body knows that the msm is owned or controled by the powers that be.

sounds like a good way to gather intel, that way they can tell where people stand and make plans around whats on peoples mind.

you know dont let em see the other hand

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here is Charles Brooker of the BBC 's take on Fox and other US news Channels :

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you guys in a little secret on why Fox News is creating this site.

RUPERT MURDOCH IS A GENIUS.

I hate his guts but he knows that the trends are leading towards liberty and freedom and he will be damned if he is going to miss out on this cash cow. He wants the honor of being the first MSM outlet to support the movement but he couldn't care less about its cause.

Just more corporate propaganda BS.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hegelian Dialectic. I believe that is the term used when someone creates a problem and offers a solution with a hidden agenda.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BahamutZero
Hegelian Dialectic. I believe that is the term used when someone creates a problem and offers a solution with a hidden agenda.

I'll believe you on the Hegelian Dialectic .

But laymen would call it media control, Murdock has a huge slice of TV , this is

a inroads on the the internet.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Trust no one neo. Both sides are corrupt self sucking sellouts. Like the snake eating its own tail they in perfect scientific harmony keep really lame aether clouds forming around us and blinding us with shopping, and sex..and parties whilst they kill, and sacrifice your young and old to a beast, a war.

These cultists are elite murderers and are I believe the forbearers of many a dictator in the past. Passing on perhaps their psychosis to others who find there way to them.

The only true cause is the cause of LOVE.

Ron Paul? rEVOLution
LOVE??
anyway im just using that as a resonator of my idea.

Fox and infowars are designed to be final grapplings to drop your mind helplessly into a war created to do just that. I for one enjoy being the resolver, which puts me at a different mental perception than others so I can judge properly, such a rare thing that is...

[edit on 24-4-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ironic this would be my first post here at ATS, as I used to be a Fox News Junkie. If it weren't for Fox, I don't know that I would be here now. Until a couple days ago, I was a right leaning Libratarian. I watch Obama Deception a couple of days ago, and now I am here.

I want to say in their defense, I think the "foot soldiers"--folks like Hannity & Combes, Beck, Coulter--they believe what they say they believe. Hell, I believed--and still believe--in those ideas. I just never realized how hijacked those ideas had become. Thank you Mr. Jones.

Anyhow, the marching orders are coming from higher up, we all know that. Hell, even Murdoch isn't even close to the top of the food chain. He's hardly in the loop.

This is, however, a genius strike by the Powers That Be. It serves two very important functions;

1. Further alienate the sheep from the thinkers. This puts our views out there where the sheep, the ones who greedily gooble the "blue pill", will see them more readily. As a neophyte to the movement, I can tell you that, as a reasonably educated man, a lot of this stuff got below my radar. I KNOW there are a lot of stalworth patriots out there who, if they really ever stopped and put the pieces together would see the truth. They are now lost to us.

2. Draw back some of the "fence-sitters" back ino the fold. Fox will release just enough pablum to entice those who have been waffling between the red and the blue pill. They will speak the sweet words of revolution some long to hear, while once again, like a master illusionist, drawing their gaze from the real fight.

At any length, I will most likely check their site out. I have not given up on the news altogether, I am just using a much finer filter on it, and analyzing it from a different perspective.

"It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not." Andre Gide

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
I heard about this the other day. Seems like Neo-con crap-aganda to me.

They're just pissed about being booted from the White House and now are hijacking the freedom movement for their own ends.

Who are they trying to fool?

Well you know what?

The,"neocons," have just as much right to spew, as do you.

Why are some people always into silencing the other side?

Never wanting to hear, of even take into consideration, others opinions.

[edit on 053030p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join