It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX Launches Website to Rival Infowars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Apparently , due to the rising numbers of people who are said to be 'loosely

affiliated groups" numbering in the Millions. Fox has decided to jump into the

FREEDOM MOVEMENT and NOW start supporting Ron Paul. Glenn beck, Ann Coulter more of the story
truthalliance.net...
now Ron's fans

Here is the story www.guerrillanews.com...

And here is the site

FOX NATION

foxnation.com...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I heard about this the other day. Seems like Neo-con crap-aganda to me.

They're just pissed about being booted from the White House and now are hijacking the freedom movement for their own ends.

Who are they trying to fool?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist

They're just pissed about being booted from the White House and now are hijacking the freedom movement for their own ends.

Triple amen -

What a joke

FREEDOM movement + FOX my ( )....

no doubt JEB 2012 -

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Unfortunately I bet they'll fool a good deal of people without interest or access to "alternative news" and this will end in Fox/Repubs being the new saviors and spiral into the next election where the masses will vote for a republican and guess what? Once said republican's term starts, we'll find out they lied again. Just like this time.

I hope CNN or another rival MSM news outlet will discredit it for that reason...

eidted for additional thoughts (I really need to get my thoughts together, haha)
[edit on 21-4-2009 by Heatburger]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
well if you ask me......and even if you dont, this has been planned all along. pay attention to how the first tea parties got no coverage and now that its growing, the right is trying to make it look like the tea party is their idea. infact i read somewhere where they tried to say they funded the tea parties n such, which im not doubting that they did. but like always they skew things. make it look like they want. and now they are trying to take control and bring organization to these truth movements. i mean come on, foxnation?? plus the fact that this is a movement not against liberals like the liberals (and republicans) are making it out to be. but a movement against both. reps make it look good, dems make it look bad. guess who falls for it? the same people that take msm for granted as the truth. sounds like their motto: divide and conquer

how perfect a plan would it be for the govt to not only be the cause of these problems, but also lead and concurrently control the movements against it? almost sounds like their other motto, create a problem, create a solution...with an end result. MORE GOVT!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The guy who host red eye news at night on Fox was from Infowars with Alex Jones. So there could be a conflict of interest if they have him anywhere near it do to contracts he had with Alex Jones.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sad to see that by the third reply the partisan BS has begun, quickly arriving to keep us bantering about which side of the Republicrat toilet bowl we swim in.

What this is is the corporations attempt to usurp the truth movement. Their goal is to appear to be with us and to gain a following through the use of slick graphics and deep pockets to appeal to the many who are just now waking up to the deception.

The very ones decieving us are now trying to become the champion of our cause. This is an art of war tactic "keep your enemies closer"

Once they have achieved their loyal following it will be all too easy for business as usual, announcing only what will sway public opinion towards THEIR goals, under the guise of exposing the "other guy". As with politics, so it is with the MSM. Six Corporations own it all.

It would be nice if there was some real truth reporting and exposure, but I am HIGHLY skeptical of the motives here.

If the MSM gains control of our movement, If they take over as our primary source of information. They could also destroy our resistance to the tyranny and oppression that we really do face. They could sugar coat the erosion of our liberties, and further classify conspiracy theorists as kooks by having their own following of sheep to point to.

MSM: "Look we have already reported on that topic and we have told you not to worry"

ATSer: "I know what you said but my research shows that there is a real threat to our freedom in this"

Sheep: "Get a grip you crazy ATSer, I'm a conspiracy theorist too, We were told not to worry by the MSM conspiracy site, just relax and think like they said, no worries"

Hopefully that makes my point how easy it would be to marginalize someone who was not convinced by an exposure site owned and operated by the MSM. As well as steering the direction of conspiracy research.

~Edit: bb code

[edit on 4/21/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Reverse psychology.

I think that's all that really needs to be said. This is the man they ignored, laughed at, called a liberal, and claimed would allow the terrorists to win not even a full year ago. Now they support all his policies?

Ron Paul's policies haven't changed. FOX News' purpose in the eyes of the owners of this country have. So you tell me, which is the likely reason behind this?

Here it comes, everyone. Both teams of Ron Paul haters are on their way. On one team you got the people who will try to point out how our anti-FOX News and pro-Ron Paul stances contradict one another. On the other team you got the people who will try to point to this video as proof that Ron Paul is "involved" with "them".

Just watch. They'll be here.

[edit on 4/21/09 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I guess the msm went to the Bohemian groves last year and got there talking points. We just need Alex Jones to sneek in there again and get some more video so we know what there up to.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

alot of desperate Paulers seeking support and publicity. Many of them are prepared to have the movement hijacked by a bunch of neocons and GOPers inorder to have more exposure of ron paul on fox and this "end taxes" crap. What these Paulers dont know is that once their movement is hijacked, classic GOP Bush ideals will be installed once again and you will have these very Paulers acting as if they never had any part in it.

They do their ownselves a disservice by allowing it to happen. I had my differences with Paulers but I well and truly believed that the message was more important that publicity and numbers.... seems like it isnt the case anymore.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Apparently , due to the rising numbers of people who are said to be 'loosely

affiliated groups" numbering in the Millions. Fox has decided to jump into the

FREEDOM MOVEMENT and NOW start supporting Ron Paul. Glenn beck, Ann Coulter more of the story
truthalliance.net...
now Ron's fans

Here is the story www.guerrillanews.com...

And here is the site

FOX NATION

foxnation.com...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Seany]

I see a real worrisome agenda here. Seany, when you say that FOX is now going to support Ron Paul, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter.... it just makes me cringe to hear all those names in the same sentence.

Beck is a shill. Coulter is an insane opportunist, (eternally hated in Canada)
while Ron Paul is nothing short of being the answer to America's problems. Three very different types of people, and only one of them is good.

I think it's real obvious that since Coulter suddenly jumped on Ron Paul's bandwagon, her mere presence reduces and dilutes the powerful messages of RP. I have no doubt in my mind that the hag has been paid to associate herself with Ron Paul for the simple reason that her caustic and poison personality will strip the credibility out of anything serious or good. Beck is just setting us up for something. That man can't be trusted as far as Coulter could throw him.

I think ultimately, they're going to set up this network under the pretext of coming forth with truths like Alex Jones does, except for one thing... once they have an audience, they'll immediately start spinning it back into lies again, under the guise of telling the truth. I wonder how many people will get sucked in? I don't think one single truther, who already knows Alex Jones will get sucked in at all. I'm afraid though of the further damage FOX will do to America and the world when they start this new charade.

Alex Jones, if you're reading.... I somehow don't think you're shakin' in your boots about this.
In fact, if FOX does come out with this new format and tries to compete with Jones, FOX will get slaughtered. Plain and simple, there's not one human being within that corporation with the raw intelligence of Jones. He has more raw mental power, memory power, passion, energy and love for his country than the 20 most brilliant people FOX could ever put forth to challenge him.

This is just another dirty ruse of some sort. C'mon FOX is still a member of the MSM. They're still owned by the same people who own all the MSM. It doesn't matter how many raisins you mix into a turd, it's still a turd.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

My friend, I saw this story had thought to share it on ATS

I , in no way, like the implications here

Glenn Beck is a fairweather shill, people who believe him are very easy to

delude, hes like a "friend" who while he hugs you, stabs your back

Ann Coulture , is the lowest form of life on the planet ...nuff said

Ron Paul is, WHAT A PRESIDENT SHOULD ASPIRE TO BE

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Oh, I know Seany. I didn't mean to imply anything like that. You're a good dude and I'm sorry if you misunderstood what I was saying. I didn't mean it to sound as if I'd concluded that you were in favor of this. You brought forward an interesting topic, and I thank you for that.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

bad thing

they will fool people

with their budgets , they will fool alot of people

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

bad thing

they will fool people

with their budgets , they will fool alot of people

Yes they will... they are going back to the white house - BUSHIII

styles baby

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
EVERYONE HAS TO READ THE THREAD I WROTE ABOUT THE MSM TIME IS NOW, AND WITHOUT OUSTING THEM NOT ONE OF OUR FIGHTS WILL BE WON!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Has Fox committed to reporting the news or just pissing people off ??

Is it me, or are right-wing dissenters coming out of the woodwork after a Democrat ascended to the presidency ... kinda like how the squirrels don't have bushy tails at night?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Honestly, I looked over the site. What I found to be interesting is that there is no true tie to the FOX news network other than story links. One of the logos on the page that says FOX new looks hacked. I am not too very sure that this is really a FOX sponsored site. I could be wrong but something doesn't sit right. This might be an attempt at making a site look more legit than it is. Fox news has a very good graphics crew, with that in mind why does this site look less than par?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
Honestly, I looked over the site. What I found to be interesting is that there is no true tie to the FOX news network other than story links. One of the logos on the page that says FOX new looks hacked. I am not too very sure that this is really a FOX sponsored site. I could be wrong but something doesn't sit right. This might be an attempt at making a site look more legit than it is. Fox news has a very good graphics crew, with that in mind why does this site look less than par?

Check out the privacy policy, and you might find what you're looking for.
If these guys AREN'T affiliated with Fox News, they can be in some deep trouble...because they definitely claim to be.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'll recant. I am finding banners everywhere on the foxnews.com site. They obviously support the site in some form or fasion. I am curious what they intend to gain by this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join