It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Exactly. I suspect all we'll get is silence for a few weeks, before that "new phase" even gets mentioned.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

comedy gold!

Hey, just give it time. There are 15 new disclosure summits planned at multiple hotels and the govts of the world will not know what hit them! Go to the summits (usually only 1-150 euros per ticket, a steal!), buy the books and t-shirts, support the tour. Disclosure is comingggggggggggggg..............

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well the 1st of June is almost over in my part of the world, and May 31st will be over for the rest of the world, and still nothing.

Why am I not suprised??

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWretched

The reason you are not suprised is because if they did release the info. 1 the religious nuts would go crazy saying he was lying. 2 people in America cannot handle the full truth because they have been lied to and spoon fed false info from the media. So you should not be supprised that once again our great F***ing government has screwed us again or lied.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well JUNE 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And nothing..........nothing.....another thread that was a time troller and another thread debunked by time.....
We are still with out our alien friends landing on the White House lawn...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
But did you honestly think it was going to happen?

As much as I'd love for it too, I knew that this would never pan out.

Maybe one day...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashGecko
reply to post by TheWretched

The reason you are not suprised is because if they did release the info. 1 the religious nuts would go crazy saying he was lying. 2 people in America cannot handle the full truth because they have been lied to and spoon fed false info from the media. So you should not be supprised that once again our great F***ing government has screwed us again or lied.

Whoooaaaaa Neddie...

Doesn't it strike you as odd that your buddies in the UFO community - the very same who claimed to have info they'd release if Obama didn't disclose - that they are screwing you very bad? In fact so bad that it would really hurt if it was physical?

They release old info again and again with the most redicilous claims. Claims that even pre school kids could see through.

If they had genuine "smoking gun" info they'd have written about it. Released books. Had press conferences. All they have are obvious fakes, mysterious lights, video and pictures of planets, space debris and out of fokus planes.

Maybe the government do know something. But they say no. Ah well. We can all think what we want about that.

UFO people say they have "smoking gun" evidence, witnesses, video, pictures etc.
They won't give it to us. Instead they threaten the government with "if you don't tell by xx date we will release our evidence". They even have a famous puppet they can dangle in front of us who backs them up (by his own admission without having seen said evidence).

Who is screwing who?

My money is on the UFO people.

It was an obvious fishing expedition.
Had it been a young teenage girl behaving like that we would have called it "a cry for help".

[edit on 1.6.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well at least it gave people something to look forward to! lol but I think there will be something still very soon! dont know who will disclose it .... but should be good

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The guy didn't even say he was going to disclose, people should watch and listen to the video carefully, he said he was going to start putting more pressure on the govt..

Not once did he say he would disclose anything.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If disclosure comes sooner rather than later, and I believe it will, then I also believe it will come in the form of this www.abovetopsecret.com... Which is about our ancient history with ET's for lack of a better word, and what we are all literally standing on. I don't think full E.T disclosure can occur until we know our past and who was in it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
The guy didn't even say he was going to disclose, people should watch and listen to the video carefully, he said he was going to start putting more pressure on the govt..

Not once did he say he would disclose anything.

What he said was that they have loads of documentation and that they would start to put this out to the media.

"extensively".

Sorry if I suddenly start to read between the lines in this video and include statements from other places.

Unlike the UFO community I should only repeat verbatim and never interpretate or interpolate.
Right - I got that.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Governments and shadow governments are the UFO themselves for they are nothing but

U - Useless
F - Fcuking
O - Organisms

[edit on 4-6-2009 by ctjctjctj]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Bill Lyne sent an email to President Obama urging evaluation of
the unrevealed technology of the UFO impact on America and
the World.

Looks like we can shut down the oil industry and call back the armies.
Safe planes in any weather so no airport delays.
No loss of electricity to thousands of people due to fallen power lines.
Listen up Illuminati.
You are going down in your pack of lies.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
what disclosure? it's JULY! this goes to show, never believe predictions.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

I agree with Exo here. We need to understand the past to understand the ET agenda.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join