It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO filmed by International Space Station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I just came across this video on You Tube. I have tried searching for it on ATS to see if this has been discussed before but was not successful on my searches. The footage is very interesting, not sure what to make of it, on the video they say it might be paint, but i had no idea that paint could look like that in space. Well I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks of the video. Thank you all for your time.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DocHolliday]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Interesting. I wish I knew more about the UFO. What really sticks out about this one is that you can somewhat tell it's moving with some serious speed, or at least that's what seems to be going on. Anybody got an info on this one? I'd like to have an estimate on the Mph or Kph on it.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
At first i thought it could be a satellite, but if that was the case I'm sure the lady speaking would of pointed that out.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's hard to say what that might be. I will say that it is interesting that it appears to enter the atmosphere and then "disappears" over the horizon. Perhaps the light coming from Earth just blots it out. It is still interesting.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
its funny how the lady knows every thing and can explain any thing that she sees out there.

i mean how can she tell if its paint or debris? that thing is flashing and going really fast.

she could have said "i have no idea what that is, and i will wait for the guys on ATS to explain it "

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
One of the Russian cosmo's says "what do we have", and the other cosmo's replies "something orange"...at least that is what I hear.

Anyone else make it out better?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolliday

I cannot say for sure, either, what it is.

Tending toward something small and rotating, hence the regularity of the flashing...consider the angle of the Sun...

One stray into off-topic-land, a personal moment: Thank you for bringing, to the forum, a video of an actual EVA. I bring this up because I am so tired of the various space-travel hoax threads, not just here at ATS...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The time this supposed "UFO" was filmed was during a space walk, and space walking send lots of debries flying from the station, and this debrie was reflecting the suntlight as it rotated. Thats all, it is as simple as that.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you my friend. I too get very tired with video's that are doctored, which is why i was very intrigued by this video. I thought ATS would be the best place to get some insight and a good discussion on what we might be viewing.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DocHolliday]

new topics

top topics

join