It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Those who walked out were "arrogant and selfish"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad: Those who walked out were "arrogant and selfish"

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has questioned the advocates of "freedom of speech" about the sincerity of their conviction.

After Israeli advocates staged a walkout in the midst of the Iranian president's speech at the UN anti-racism summit, President Ahmadinejad criticized the "so-called advocates of freedom of information."

"Why is it that the so-called advocates of freedom of information fear hearing other people's opinions," the Iranian president asked.

Speaking at a news conference in Geneva after addressing the United Nations conference on racism, President Ahmadinejad described the countries which boycotted or walked out of the UN anti-racism summit as "arrogant and selfish."

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Perhaps Mr. Ajmadinejad doesn't understand that freedom of speech doesn't mean that everybody has to listen to what he says. I did enjoy the sight of the clowns tossing red noses at him, though.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Seems as though the Israeli's actions speak louder than their words. They do not wish to engage in diplomacy, and want to violently attack Iran.

Say hello to China and Russia for me on your way out of the world.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Those who walked out were arrogant and selfish????

The one speaking was spouting racist garbage at an "ANTI" racist event...

Kyred has a VERY good point.

Freedom of speech-something Iran does "NOT" have, means you may speak your mind.
It in no way requires people to listen or prevents them from heckling as they see fit.

You see, freedom of speech works both ways.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ahmaminejad was absolutely correct. That walkout was so choreographed that they didn't even try to hide the fact. They were all told to walk out by the dark bankster bastard lords, as if in disgust for his message, which BTW was perfectly truthful. It's so obviously a campaign to further ostracise him from the world community and to paint him as somehow "another bad guy", just before they bomb the livin' shyte out of his country for no legitimate reason whatsoever.

They've (the bankster NWO demons) decided that Iran must be destroyed because the Rothschilds don't yet have a banking foothold in that country. Guess which other country has been in the news lately that the Rothschild's don't yet own? Does North Korea ring a bell?

Please don't get sucked in by this incredible global sized propaganda folks. The bankers own everything and even control the way you think. The posts above, that mindlessly jump on the bandwagon of "let's rip Ahmadinejad... everybody else is", make that abundantly clear. Turn your damn TV's off if you're going to be so easily manipulated by stunts like this!

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
Ahmaminejad was absolutely correct. That walkout was so choreographed that they didn't even try to hide the fact. They were all told to walk out by the dark bankster bastard lords, as if in disgust for his message, which BTW was perfectly truthful. It's so obviously a campaign to further ostracise him from the world community and to paint him as somehow "another bad guy", just before them bomb the livin' shyte out of his country for no legitimate reason whatsoever.

They've (the bankster NWO demons) decided that Iran must be destroyed because the Rothschilds don't yet have a banking foothold in that country. Guess which other country has been in the news lately that the Rothschild's don't yet own? Does North Korea sound familiar.

Please don't get sucked in by this incredible global sized propaganda folks. The bankers own everything and even control the way you think. The posts above that mindlessly jump on the bandwagon of "let's rip Ahmadinejad... everybody else is", make that abundantly clear.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

While I am by no means anti-Semitic, I believe that the whole 'Zionist' campaign that is being waged by the US government and the Israeli government is starting to get way out of hand. The bankers own the US, Israel, and much of the world already. I don't like Iran, but Ahmadinejad does have a point.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by A L T A I R

Originally posted by Albertarocks
Ahmaminejad was absolutely correct. That walkout was so choreographed that they didn't even try to hide the fact. They were all told to walk out by the dark bankster bastard lords, as if in disgust for his message, which BTW was perfectly truthful. It's so obviously a campaign to further ostracise him from the world community and to paint him as somehow "another bad guy", just before them bomb the livin' shyte out of his country for no legitimate reason whatsoever.

They've (the bankster NWO demons) decided that Iran must be destroyed because the Rothschilds don't yet have a banking foothold in that country. Guess which other country has been in the news lately that the Rothschild's don't yet own? Does North Korea sound familiar.

Please don't get sucked in by this incredible global sized propaganda folks. The bankers own everything and even control the way you think. The posts above that mindlessly jump on the bandwagon of "let's rip Ahmadinejad... everybody else is", make that abundantly clear.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

While I am by no means anti-Semitic, I believe that the whole 'Zionist' campaign that is being waged by the US government and the Israeli government is starting to get way out of hand. The bankers own the US, Israel, and much of the world already. I don't like Iran, but Ahmadinejad does have a point.

Yowzers.. I think this is spot on as well, USA needs to convert Iran..

But the thing I think is..

Obama does this diplomatically somehow where we do get "interests" in their country, of course this will come as Obama being a savior.. and further down the line this makes for the NWO coming all together.. but I dont think we will see this in my lifetime (ONE WORLD GOV)

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

It was staged . If you can watch the BBC Iplayer, Jeremy Paxman interviews British Ambassador to the United Nations, Peter Gooderham .. who admits there that the walk out was pre planned , a staged event before they even knew what Ahmadinejad was going to say . The interview is at around 27 mins.

Paxman : When did you decide to stage your walk out ?

Gooderham : Once we heard what president Ahmadinejad had to say.

Paxman : It was a spur of the moment thing was it ?

Gooderham : No, we had co ordinated very closely with our european union partners , we had to plan for the possibility that the president would say what he did say.

A political stunt , it has the smell of Miliband about it .

www.bbc.co.uk...

Not to mention the leaflets distributed by the jewish organizations at the conference urging a walk out on Ahmadinejad.

dawaly.wordpress.com...

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

No, the BBC player doesn't play over here. But thanks for the link anyway and thanks for providing evidence to my theory. The 'Wordpress' story is perfect

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

top topics

join