It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 Discussion Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I didn't see anything on the show here, so I was hoping to start this up for some good discussion on the show ... this season has been really good in my opinion and i'm sure that most of ATS's members would like the show ... so post any thoughts you may have or question's ... i'm open for discussion

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Oh It's not fair cos I won't be able to join in here and I'm a huge 24 fan.
Have missed this last series so have to wait for it on dvd.
Would hit spoilers if I tune in to this thread.
Life sucks.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
well you definitely need to check it out! i'm pretty sure you can watch it on the internet for free
... if you're able to

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi Baseball,

I have been catching every episode so far this season. I download each new episode off of Amazon every Tuesday morning after they post the episode the night before and usually watch it a couple of times over the week to catch every last little twist and turn.

It seems like they are setting it up to be the last season? Or at least the last season with Jack and the regular crew?

What comes next 24 Voyager?

24 Space Station 9?

24 The Next Generation?

I love Burn Notice too, have you had a chance to catch any of it?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

hey thanks for the reply/question's i haven't gotten to see tonight's or last monday's episode's so i will watch those (hopefully soon) then i will post here!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
next season is in NYC and is, contractually, the last one with Kiefer around. He's the exec producer and the show really can't live without him but, at some point, the ridiculousness of it all will be too much to overlook and we'll see the death of Jack. Not the death and ressurrection like we saw a few seasons back. Dead and gone, silent tick of the clock, never to be seen again.

top topics

join