It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

WE ARE NOT ALONE, moments with Colonel Philip J Corso

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hey all, these videos haven't seen much ATS so I am posting them here.

Colonel Philip J. Corso wiki doesn't really do him justice but he was a very qualified gentleman. With 9 clearances above top secret, he seen some amazing things and had even more exciting experiences.

The first video (though I suggest you look at all videos pertaining to PJC) Search google video for "Philip Corso" Anyways, first video goes over a lot of things and it is spoken by Philip Corso JR, his son.

The first video link is here.

Another Video here.

Then this video is good as well, it starts with an Italian speaker, but it transitions to the italian interviewing a very much alive Philip J. Corso. here.


Philip J Corso is also the man who started "The Day after Roswell" MSM even covered it, that video is here.

Among many other things, this Colonel claims that we got things such as nightvision, fibre optics, and microchips etc from aliens crashes, not JUST roswell, but many over time.

Anyone interested should watch all the videos which is several hours, but well worth the time. I would much rather get my info from a Colonel that was on his death bed (and not worried about recourse) than a cook claiming to have been abducted.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by king9072]




posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072
 


"Among many other things, this Colonel claims that we got things such as nightvision, fibre optics, and microchips etc from aliens crashes, not JUST roswell, but many over time."

So, the people who published their work that resulted in nightvision, fiber optics, microchips, etc., are all lying? And they've completely fooled EVERYBODY who reviewed their work? And the people who did the work that was the foundation of the abovementioned work also were in on the con? And nobody noticed this?

Corso is a crock.



posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by king9072
 


"Among many other things, this Colonel claims that we got things such as nightvision, fibre optics, and microchips etc from aliens crashes, not JUST roswell, but many over time."

So, the people who published their work that resulted in nightvision, fiber optics, microchips, etc., are all lying? And they've completely fooled EVERYBODY who reviewed their work? And the people who did the work that was the foundation of the abovementioned work also were in on the con? And nobody noticed this?

Corso is a crock.



Yah isn't it amazing, these spaceships crashed and thank god they brought enough fiber optics to feed our entire planet (the internet is run on fiber optics) they brought literally thousdands upon thousands of miles of fiber optics with them.

They also brought tens of thousands of pairs of nightvision goggles as well. Wasn't that nice of them?

Of course not. These ideas were reverse engineered from what was found. Still, not a small feat in its own.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by king9072]



posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072
 


Don't let Gawdzilla get to you. He is a blind debunker. He would rather insult the source than dig for facts himself. Plus he always has something rude to say and its usually along these lines. I would just wait for the actual level headed skeptics to comment. As far as Gawdzilla goes, take everything he says with a spoonful of thallium.

I have to agree with him however (
) on the fact that we cannot really beleive the human race had nothing to do with technology. We are smart enough to figure some stuff out on our own without relying on aliens.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]



posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by king9072
 


Don't let Gawdzilla get to you. He is a blind debunker. He would rather insult the source than dig for facts himself. Plus he always has something rude to say and its usually along these lines. I would just wait for the actual level headed skeptics to comment. As far as Gawdzilla goes, take everything he says with a spoonful of thallium.

I have to agree with him however (
) on the fact that we cannot really beleive the human race had nothing to do with technology. We are smart enough to figure some stuff out on our own without relying on aliens.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]



I feel I am skeptical of a lot of things, but when I see information posted whether I initially believe it as truth, or initially believe it as false or disinfo, I still watch it.

I like to absorb as much info as I possibly can, then decide if I believe it or not. Just by learning of things that are outside your box, your list of possibilities in life is permanently expanded.

People like him are just ignorant, not wanting to learn anything that could possibly shake the foundations of what their life beliefs are built on.

You'll notice when people bring forth evidence that Religion is garbage, they wont look at the info at all, they just quickly get mad. Cause the fear of being wrong is worse than anything else.



posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by king9072
 


Don't let Gawdzilla get to you. He is a blind debunker. He would rather insult the source than dig for facts himself. Plus he always has something rude to say and its usually along these lines. I would just wait for the actual level headed skeptics to comment. As far as Gawdzilla goes, take everything he says with a spoonful of thallium.

I have to agree with him however (
) on the fact that we cannot really beleive the human race had nothing to do with technology. We are smart enough to figure some stuff out on our own without relying on aliens.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]


A little bit of thalium would be a good thing for everybody, I think.

Ad homs aside, however, what problem do you have with debunking I did on Corso's nonsense? The developmental history of all those items is well documented. Corso's documentation comes from a lack of Aricept.



posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by king9072
 


Don't let Gawdzilla get to you. He is a blind debunker. He would rather insult the source than dig for facts himself. Plus he always has something rude to say and its usually along these lines. I would just wait for the actual level headed skeptics to comment. As far as Gawdzilla goes, take everything he says with a spoonful of thallium.

I have to agree with him however (
) on the fact that we cannot really beleive the human race had nothing to do with technology. We are smart enough to figure some stuff out on our own without relying on aliens.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]


A little bit of thalium would be a good thing for everybody, I think.

Ad homs aside, however, what problem do you have with debunking I did on Corso's nonsense? The developmental history of all those items is well documented. Corso's documentation comes from a lack of Aricept.


I had no problem with your debunk. As you can see I agreed with you.



posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
So, the people who published their work that resulted in nightvision, fiber optics, microchips, etc., are all lying? And they've completely fooled EVERYBODY who reviewed their work?


The way I heard it from Philip Corso, Jr's video, yes, most if not all of these things were already in development by the time the stuff was distributed. That's where this "alien" stuff came from. Us. In a future alternate timeline. And then it was essentially sent back via the Roswell ship (although I think there's some fudging about this) so that we could leapfrog our technology forward in this timeline and beat the Nazis/Commies. It wasn't that it just appeared out of the blue, but the more developed technology from the future could be used just enough to gain insight into faster development and reduce time spent chasing dead ends. A sample to examine, an equation here, a diagram there. It wouldn't take much, and it wouldn't take much to hide it or subtly mix it in with the research and development.

Unfortunately, there was some of the technology that had no precedent in this timeline, such as the "consciousness amplification" system that allowed the pilots of the ship to interact with the living fabric ship to shift itself from one spacetime reality to another. We apparently don't (yet) have much progress in this, so it was never able to push that technology forward.

Anyway, I like that story better. I like the time travel aspect, although there's obviously the paradox problem. But hey. Forward movement in time is an illusion of consciousness, right?


[edit on 21-4-2009 by Nohup]



posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaModI had no problem with your debunk. As you can see I agreed with you.

So, you're a blind debunker too? (Not that the term itself means anything.)



posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla
 


I have to disagree with Gawd on this one....because I've read the book twice.

It isn't that the technology magically fell into our laps....it was the very 'concepts' that stimulated the research at places such as Bell Lab, etc.

Perhaps a stupid analogy, but using 'Star Trek' as example: Sliding doors that open as you approach (a stagehand off camera did it) yet, someone saw it and thought "Neato!" and invented a system. 'Communicators' and flip cellphones. Medical scanners...thre are some rudimentary devices in use....CT scans? Just some examples, and this all from a fictional show.

One of Corso's mentions was the IC. The very idea micro-circuits for use in transistors was inspired by reverse-engineered tech. It was up to the genius of the humans to run with the ideas, and figure out how to do it.

I like to compare it to what the Wright Bros. would be up against if you gave them a fully operational B747...or, even a crashed one, then told them that it once flew....



posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


"One of Corso's mentions was the IC. The very idea micro-circuits for use in transistors was inspired by reverse-engineered tech. It was up to the genius of the humans to run with the ideas, and figure out how to do it."

Reverse-engineered from what, please? An alien computer? Or a more mundane inspiration? BTW, I didn't didn't address the source of the ideas, just that you can see them developing in the word of the actual inventors.



posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Gawdzilla
 


I have to disagree with Gawd on this one....because I've read the book twice.

It isn't that the technology magically fell into our laps....it was the very 'concepts' that stimulated the research at places such as Bell Lab, etc.

Perhaps a stupid analogy, but using 'Star Trek' as example: Sliding doors that open as you approach (a stagehand off camera did it) yet, someone saw it and thought "Neato!" and invented a system. 'Communicators' and flip cellphones. Medical scanners...thre are some rudimentary devices in use....CT scans? Just some examples, and this all from a fictional show.

One of Corso's mentions was the IC. The very idea micro-circuits for use in transistors was inspired by reverse-engineered tech. It was up to the genius of the humans to run with the ideas, and figure out how to do it.

I like to compare it to what the Wright Bros. would be up against if you gave them a fully operational B747...or, even a crashed one, then told them that it once flew....



Thanks for posting this cause I was just trying to figure out how to get into words exactly what you just said.

When people are continually thinking about a problem were a certain set of "limits" (in the box) they become stuck on what they cannot do, and cannot achieve. Someone approaching them and showing another aspect of the problem, or opening their box to a new possibility or removing limits, spawns advancement.

Startrek as you mentioned, did inspire a lot of inventions. People seen the end, and worked hard to figure out the means to get there.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join