It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day before the end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
People seem to be really nervous about the whole end of the world. I just think that it's just another day. So, on the 20 of December, 2012, I am going to throw an END OF THE WORLD PARTY!!!!! It will start around 10 or 11 o'clock p.m. We will count down to midnight and so idiot will run out expecting the end of the world. It will be a blast!!!!

So what is anybody else doing the day before he end?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Correcting some of the regrets in my life, doing fun things I was too scared to try before

If I die, it may as well be with no regrets. BTW, I am talking about the Week before that fateful day.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ShoopDaWhoop

Sounds good, I'm also going to crack open a bottle of 45 DP and savor every last drop of it, hell the end of the world only comes once ...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My daughters' 18th birthday is the 20th of 2012. She is not thrilled that the world is going to end the day after she turns 18. (her words)

Hopefully nothing will happen that day. I want to see my children married and have grandchildren. My oldest son is graduating from college next week and starting his adult life. He is so excited.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why stop at partying only the day or week before 12/21/12?

Might as well party every night starting TONIGHT!

Then by 12/21/12 I will really HOPE the world ends!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

If one of my children said something like that to me, I'd just have to remind them that they might just get hit by a bus tomorrow!

Good greif, I hope this poor girl wasn't serious with her comment! I mean if you really want to cheer her up, you should tell her how lucky she is that the end of the world is not the day before her birthday!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
move to Jonestown, Guyana and Drink all the Grape Kool-Aid

i'll probably forget what date it is, and realize to late

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey. A little update. I asked my parents about it and they don't care about it. this is awesome.

top topics

join