It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

www.snagfilms.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I found this on AOL. Its fairly interesting with lots of things I have never seen before. Its 50 mins long and has people that I plan on researching, to find out more about who is behind the creation / compilation of this video.

www.snagfilms.com...

www.snagfilms.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sigh..

Why are all the videos so long.

And i'm going to watch the first five minutes, and when I do that, I obsessively have to finish watching the whole thing immediately. So there is no just watching a part of it.

Sigh.

Will post thoughts and opinions, maybe even corrections, after watching. Gimme 50 minutes. Sigh.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ok well I watched the whole thing.

I felt like i'd seen it before? But some parts I haven't.

It was really good, and EXTREMELY informational. Really really hard for me to question it after that. It had proof, it had reasoning, it sent chills down my back.

Added to my favorites too!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Ok well I watched the whole thing.

I felt like i'd seen it before? But some parts I haven't.

It was really good, and EXTREMELY informational. Really really hard for me to question it after that. It had proof, it had reasoning, it sent chills down my back.

Added to my favorites too!

I would like to make a few points...

There is no doubt when debating, its great to have a credible witness. Cooper is of the highest caliber and is a good witness. But here's the problem.

The problem is, humans make mistakes. If he sees something and misinterprets it, (which we all do) then we may tend to look at what he says with more validity because he was an astronaut.

But the bottom line is, he could have been wrong. Its common knowledge that people in certain positions of the military, nasa, the government, do not have access to some privileged information. If this is true, he may have been misdirected in order to hide something that is actually real.

An example is Roswell.

There is mounting evidence that shows that Roswell was just used to hide either Nuclear tests or military programs, that at the time, they didn't want the public knowing about. So what better of a story?

Everyone focuses on Aliens and if it was something like nuclear testing gone wrong or military testing, then it definitely served its purpose.

Even William Cooper believed that he was being mislead!

He was responsible for releasing all the information about the DULCE BASE of HORRORS, which spawned many many theories and helped the grays as a theoretical alien race, take off.

He said that he could have been mislead and before his death, he felt that he was mislead and was talking a lot about that.

We should not therefor look or use this example to then show how the evil government is trying to lie to us. We need to stop being so paranoid as a species. This fear is being used against us.

We need to start asking those right questions, in order to make concrete changes. The problem is, we seem confused as a species.

new topics

top topics

join