It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealing Area 51's Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I recently took a trip with some friends to Area 51, Tikaboo Peak, and the Little A'le'inn. We had lots of fun! You can check out the funny trip report here:

withoutbaggage.com...

Enjoy!
-Hank

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hankle
I recently took a trip with some friends to Area 51, Tikaboo Peak, and the Little A'le'inn. We had lots of fun! You can check out the funny trip report here:

withoutbaggage.com...

Enjoy!
-Hank

Though I understand you took some time to promote your site by going out and looking at a subject that fits in this forum, it is more of a site plug than anything.

The title is very misleading and I suggest a change so that you dont draw even more heat.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How was the alien burger? Good?

I've always wanted to take that trip. Did you see anything interesting besides?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is Roswell a place to see UFO activity now or is it more of a tourist destination built on the fame of the 1947 Incident? I think it would be cool to have a list of the hot spots for veiwing UFO activity across America. Maybe we could take an RV and tour the USA checking out all these places, if we knew exactly where to go.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

The Alien Burger was fine -- I wouldn't drive all the way out to Rachel just to eat it though.
We saw lots of cool surveillance equipment around the boundaries, and we saw some aircraft in the air on the way back to Las Vegas, but nothing more exciting than what I wrote about.

If you ever go up Tikabook Peak, be sure to bring really good binoculars or a telescope though. It's VERY far away and my amateur telephoto lens still barely made out the buildings.
-Hank

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
Is Roswell a place to see UFO activity now or is it more of a tourist destination built on the fame of the 1947 Incident? I think it would be cool to have a list of the hot spots for veiwing UFO activity across America. Maybe we could take an RV and tour the USA checking out all these places, if we knew exactly where to go.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by esteay812]

I agree that this is a great idea. I know Roswell has a UFO Festival over July 4, but that's all I know. I've never been there. On our trip to Area 51, we heard about Skinwalker Ranch in Utah which apparently people go to to see activity.

This link adventure.howstuffworks.com... mentions a bunch of other places too, though I don't knwo if any of them are credible.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think too that area 51 right now is not used for any UFO or ET craft, why, the Gov knows that area 51 is now famouse for that, they surely have move everything sensitive info of ufo out that base to other not know to public.

Area 51 right now i guess its used for human experimental craft like drones, some excercise and some other new technology that doesnt have to do anything with ET's, the ET technology surely was removed and send to other bases so people is still fixated on the site (because sometime were ufo parts there) and they still belive something fishy is there, but the gov move everything out some years ago to new facilities knowing people will go and try to catch glimps of it.

top topics

join