It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at MSN.com right now. RFID Chip.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneinthesame
I looked at Veri Chip's FAQ. Check This out:

Q: What does VeriChip NOT do?

A: When working with a delicate subject like implantable technology, it is important to clarify what VeriChip does not focus on, to help ease public concern. Here is just a sample of a few key technologies and products VeriChip has nothing to do with:

Tracking individuals (e.g. children, government officials) through an implanted RFID microchip. VeriChip's implantable microchip does not have the capabilities to offer such service since it does not have built-in Global Positioning System (GPS) support or long-range wireless communications.

Creating payment-based solutions around the human-implantable RFID microchip. VeriChip's solutions based on the implantable microchip are geared around patient identification in emergency situations (i.e. VeriMed), access control (i.e. VeriGuard), and the management of remains and evidentiary items (i.e. VeriTrace).
Source: www.verichipcorp.com...

I like how it says "ease public concern." None of this puts me at ease.

I made a thread on verichip that shows what it is linked too but most that replied ignored the content and gave opinions on what they thought was the mark of the beast as opposed to discussing the rfid chip which was the main topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also it was reported in the UK media this month that Police are to be chipped in the UK, tip-toes dont take much to become strides.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The makers are still denying that the chips contain a GPS tracking system but if you read the article even the police are saying they do and are using this as the primary reason for chipping the police.

Big fat lies being connected with even more lies = truth (these days)

[edit on 24-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Interesting that they're pimping the possible health benefits of this chip with a flu outbreak and possible pandemic on our hands. Something like the flu certainly needs immediate detection, the type of detection an implant might be able to deliver.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
As was said in a swine flu post...I wouldn't be suprised if chips were implanted as part of a mass vaccination. Or if this North American Union comes to fruition, then the chip would be a form of "national" id.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltheragereply topost by Chadwickus

With this pill someone may be able to perfect a way to chip people without them knowing it. Scary, scary, scary!

You mean like the RFID Sniper Rifle? LOL.
www.rfidjournal.com...

Scarily enough, the hoax was bought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join