It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at MSN.com right now. RFID Chip.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow, This is for everyone who does not believe that we will be chipped. On the MSN home page as of 4:00 pm central time zone, MSN list the chip as one of the amazing inventions of the next 10 years. They are putting this right in front of our eyes......Its called conditioning.

See for yourself

www.msn.com...

tech.msn.com...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

but...

it's GOOD FOR YOU

that's right - it's goooooooood for you

repeat after me "goooooood for you"

now everyone back to sleep - or what's on TV?

Nice spot Cloudsinthesky

wZn

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yes. Ive been following this very carefully. What they claim is a lie. That RFID chip implant will not alert a doctor to a new disease! You can upload your banking info too.

See here my link. With images.

I'm glad to see others are on the same page! I am however surprised to see it on MSN. They want people to think it is wonderful and will solve all problems.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

but...

it's GOOD FOR YOU

that's right - it's goooooooood for you

repeat after me "goooooood for you"

now everyone back to sleep - or what's on TV?

Nice spot Cloudsinthesky

wZn

omgad did u see who was booted off american idol omgad i like could not like omgad like ever have believed that would have happened... ahhh im soooo upset call me in a bit after im going to watch gossip girl omgad

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So they've taken the 'this pill will be good for you' route now eh?

At first it was for 'GPS' and I remember seeing some report about a loon woman implanting her entire family.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Honestly --- paranoid much? A pill that can swim to where it is needed. that part is awkward.

but a pen sized instrument that can diagnose cancer without need for a biopsy. yeah cause that spells doom for us all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see nothing about mandatory implants. if anything they will prefere it. but hell (canadian) i still use my health card from 1984 even though there are new ones with photos on them and such.

still....nothing about it being mandatory. a woman implanted her family? exactly... the woman did it. the police didnt show up and hold them all down.

and honestly if your all THAT worried about it. it will be implanted like it is on a dog. close to the skin, if your freaking out that much go get a steak knife and a bottle of jack. problem solved.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

That's right - television is gooooooooooood for you.

Fluoride is also goooooooooooooood for you.

wZn

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Miniaturized Medical Equipment Truly tiny implants that can test, diagnose, and even alert doctors to problems with their patients will replace costly routine visits. Researchers in the Netherlands say they've developed a pill that can be loaded with medicine and programmed to travel to a specific part of the body to unload it. A pen-size device is being developed at the University of Texas that can detect skin cancer without the need for a biopsy.

Erm, so this is how everyone is gonna get 'chipped' is it?

If you're so worried about it, don't go to the doctor...Problem solved!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Miniaturized Medical Equipment Truly tiny implants that can test, diagnose, and even alert doctors to problems with their patients will replace costly routine visits. Researchers in the Netherlands say they've developed a pill that can be loaded with medicine and programmed to travel to a specific part of the body to unload it. A pen-size device is being developed at the University of Texas that can detect skin cancer without the need for a biopsy.

Erm, so this is how everyone is gonna get 'chipped' is it?

If you're so worried about it, don't go to the doctor...Problem solved!

The sickest, most telling line of the entire page "Innovation from Recession"

Cough* cause none of this was by design...or anything..

[edit on 21-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Icky calls it the 'totalitarianism tiptoe'

This is how it works : Let's say you want to make a law that you know the public ain't gonna buy - you sell it bit by bit (npi) - and eventually we all buy it because it's now mainstream!

And cool!

And in 30 choice colors!

And with added fluoride : for FREE!!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
For those who have never visited the chip makers website.

www.verichipcorp.com...

Well I have to go look at some chemtrails.........

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
damn i just saw this and was going to post about it
luckily i check to see if someone posted before
. hint, hint. lol (not directed at anyone in particular just speaking in general, yall know what i mean
)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

With this pill someone may be able to perfect a way to chip people without them knowing it. Scary, scary, scary!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
why even use RFID chips by the time the NWO get round to implementing their plans this technology will be more ancient and tud than it is now. NanoTech grey sludge will be the weapon...maybe. it's hard to believe what will come to pass since they won't be able the implement the rfid chips by the time the aliens intervene or 2012 comes around, but whatever... we know that the rich will be in charge. The elite love conservationists, so start your own save the fish charity and your safe.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

It's a possibility of course, but there will be ways around it, be it surgically removing it or short circuiting it...Hopefully it won't be as extreme as the "tracking device" from Total Recall.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
These things are all very new and/or not even completely developed yet. Fear mongering at its finest in my opinion.

BusinessWeek asked several futurists, including Futurist.com's Glen Hiemstra, consultant David Zach, and author Howard Rheingold, to describe what they'd like to see arise from the current downturn.

From the beginning of the article.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It is also used to upload your banking info, drivers license, social security number, global ID number, passport.

No one will be allowed access to any federal builing, airport, etc without it.

It will be almost impossible to remove it. Ive already researched that idea.

Making a conscienous decision to get the implant will be the problem.

There will be only one global dictator who will

enforce

the implant!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well - Rockerfeller is on tape talking about chipping people - and he laughs when he says if people give trouble, they can just turn off the chip.

People who are saying - "Oh I dont hear anything about it being compulsory" don't have a clue.

Do you think that media propaganda works that way - do people get forced to watch propaganda on the media? Nope - they are just not presented with any viable options.

When these are introduced - they will look like a good idea - and people will be lining up wanting them. You will get faster service - maybe just drop your bags off at the airport and go right onto the plane, rather than lining up etc - they will market them so that people want them.

Don't get suckered.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I've seen many, many threads on the RFID chips being put in humans, and i have no doubt that that or something similar will happen eventually. At some it will become compulsory to have some sort of identifying remark. I don't pretend to know the specifics, but what i do know is that the only way i will be marked is posthumously.

TA

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I looked at Veri Chip's FAQ. Check This out:

Q: What does VeriChip NOT do?

A: When working with a delicate subject like implantable technology, it is important to clarify what VeriChip does not focus on, to help ease public concern. Here is just a sample of a few key technologies and products VeriChip has nothing to do with:

Tracking individuals (e.g. children, government officials) through an implanted RFID microchip. VeriChip's implantable microchip does not have the capabilities to offer such service since it does not have built-in Global Positioning System (GPS) support or long-range wireless communications.

Creating payment-based solutions around the human-implantable RFID microchip. VeriChip's solutions based on the implantable microchip are geared around patient identification in emergency situations (i.e. VeriMed), access control (i.e. VeriGuard), and the management of remains and evidentiary items (i.e. VeriTrace).
Source: www.verichipcorp.com...

I like how it says "ease public concern." None of this puts me at ease.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join