It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Lights in the Sky (Maidstone England)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ok my first post but here it goes.

At roughly 9.30pm tonight 21/04/09 my mother looks out of the window and notices strange orange lights in the sky. There were about 5 glowing orange orbs moving fairly slowly in an east direction. They rose slowly and then seemed to split into other objects which seemed to descend towards the ground. The original objects then seemed to disappear , then reappear. The objects zig zaged acroos the sky for about 5 minutes. They one by one they disappeared.

I tried to look through a binocular a them but all you could see was the orange glow. Unfortunately my digital camera has run out of memory and camera couldnt get a good quality video because the objects were too far away.

Ive contacted some friends in the area and theyve said they have seen the objects too. Im wating for them to pass on any videos or pictures they may have captured but for now i have no evidence
. My mother and father saw this too, it was definately 100% not an aircraft/s ive or theyve ever seen before. If anyone else in the Maidstone area (england) have any accounts of this do reply.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
case solved in this evemt it was laterns

apparently some one lit some lanterns off with fire and set them off which explains the zig-zagy apperance and why they disappered so suddenly.

join