It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Like Planets found!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i just hope that if they do find life they wont cover it up

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ledhead

That's the first thing today's government will do

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I welcome ANY new discoveries of planets and also welcome credible astro= physicists using terminology such as "EARTH LIKE PLANETS" if these kind of sources are comfortable using such references then so i am;Its one thing speculating from a non academical or professional view point or mind set but to play down references or view points or even beliefs emanating from a credible and scientific source is just down right arrogance;

If life can exist in arsenic then what manner of life has evolved in ways we can barely if not understand at present is out there; Habitual zones are what the scientific mind sets have at present and at their disposal to be able to label the conditions of life as they currently understand,its based on what they perceive as the right conditions for like as we presently understand it, nothing more nothing less;We all i believe are in for one mighty big wake up call and the scientific community are begin to perceive that what they understand as the right conditions for life as we know it might just not apply to ALL planets or conditions that can harbour or give rise to life;One must expect the extra-ordinary out of the ordinary at some point in their perceptions;

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: perception

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We have to start from the point that "mainstream science" is just like another religion. They are a bunch of fanatic geeks who are doctrinated under certain parameters. What they have been told is not possible, in their minds is not possible and will never be possible. You can torture them , dismember them, but no, it is not possible. They are like the inquisition. Total fanatics.

If an advanced Alien species landed in the planet and tell them that they created humans thousands of years ago, they would be afficialy labeled as "delusionals" because we are supposed to descend from monkeys and nothing more than monkeys. Anything else is "impossible". Is "myth".

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It is probably the "Sun" for planet Iarga where a very efficient intelligent race of extraterrestrials live.

www.galactic-server.com...
www.galactic-server.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
How is it, that we know for absolute certain, that a planet similar to say, Venus, can't harbor intelligent life?

Check this video out:
www.youtube.com...

Start at 5:00

<< 1  2   >>

join