It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenhouse taxes to raise cost of 'everything'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Greenhouse taxes to raise cost of 'everything'

www.worldnetdaily.com

A spokesman for the Institute for Energy Research says greenhouse gas taxes that are going to be implemented by the Obama administration – with or without help from Congress – will raise the cost of "everything."

Dan Kish, vice president for policy at the organization, said Obama talked about his plans already on the campaign trail before he took office.

"The question is would they do that knowing it would increase the price of everything and export jobs?" he said. The answer? Yes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
there are a lot of good threads on ATS concerning global warming issues. I always belived that it is not man made and there are already some doubts if the global warming (which has replaced the global cooling threat not so long time ago) does exist in the first place.

I read few days ago (if someone is interested I can search for the link) that the "man made" global warming saved us from the Ice Age recently. so as you see there are a lot of crap theories going around.

and for fact we know only this:
Al Gore and his Rotschilds masters will use the issue to completly control everything with our money and bussinesses in first place. it will be the biggest fraud in whole world history (can not even be comparable to the 911 lie and its concequences).

to make sure. I DO SUPPORT THE ACTIONS AGAINS POLLUTING THE ENVIROMENT. it does not have a big influence on the climate IMO but I obviously would love to live in a cleaner world. but it the reshaping of the present situation can not lead us to the economicla disastear. and I just hate being lied and robbed.

a very good resume from the article below:

"He said although it will take a little time to implement, it is, in his opinion, "the largest attempt to extend government control of anything that I can think of in history." "

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
............... Ill post later

Second line... sorry mods but this topic... wow.. It's just so much ANGER.

Personally, I feel that this tax will help nothing. It's just another excuse to take people's hard earned paper money.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ShoopDaWhoop]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ShoopDaWhoop

this is the tax which even will not be controlled by the government itself. this is frankly something beyond the imagination. this is will be the perfect tool of control

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I love these high taxes Obama and the Democrats are putting on the American people.

On one hand, he claims to be giving most Americans a tax break, but that's all double-speak.

If you're stupid enough, I'll give you $400 in tax breaks, but then I'm going to actually be squeezing you on many different fronts, concealed taxes, and I'll smoke you for $1800.

Net - $1,400.

But I gave you a tax cut!

new topics

top topics

join