It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video and Media disabled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi for several days now Ive tryed to register with the video and media portal. Im recieving messages from my friends who are obviously registered via e mail but I cant seem to register. I keep getting the message new sign ups are disabled?

My ATS name and password do not work it, seems I have to re register for this facility but are unable to.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You should be able to log in with your ATS name and password.

Are you spelling it right? Have the right password?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
You should be able to log in with your ATS name and password.

Are you spelling it right? Have the right password?

LOL lets try again!! Im sure I am spelling it right as why can I log onto ATS but then the media side keeps saying I need to register.

hang on I'll try again!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If you're still having trouble, a common solution has been to change your ATS password and try again on the Media Portal.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
If you're still having trouble, a common solution has been to change your ATS password and try again on the Media Portal.

Thanks yes I will try that as its still saying I must log in or register and will not let me in......I hope Im not banned from this feature before even starting LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
nope it just does not like me. Now I have a new password to remember too
I do maybe remember signing into this facility a while back, have I maybe left myself logged on? )I cant actually remember what I did now, but I cant get into it now as a user, only as a guest.

EDIT YES I do remember logging on once as a friend was going through the page lay out with me on windows live and how to up load stuff so why am I now disabled from accessing?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

join