It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ring Type must see totally Amazing video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
In the very first episode of the History Channel's UFO Hunters show, they chronicled the story of a sighting up around Washington state, just off the coast up there (Maury Island) where a man and his son were burned when a UFO dropped some sort of material into their boat. This craft was described as a "donut-shaped". This footage looks exactly like what they were trying to describe!
Maury Island Incident

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I believe we see UFOs

and in ETs....

but this is remote controlled "something" - man made I think anyway.

ET crafts are way more serene than a tacky remote controlled fluro light.

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before here too...

wZn

Your right! I recall a thread on this video or one similar to it. It turned out to be some type of remote control thingy.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It's an RC craft flown by a guy named Peter Coffin:

Actually it's Linn Murphy.
www.ocregister.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah I realised that but couldn't edit.

The name is a moot point though.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

if its making a really loud humming from that far away and he can hear it, case solved its not alien. that would definitely be our human loud annoying technology not the alien smooth sailing stuffs.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Tick
Not to be a skeptic, but did you notice how it does not fly like your typical UFO. It flys more like a remote controlled airplane. Actually It flys just like a remote controlled airplane. Besides at night you have very little depth perception. Put some LED's and something for them to reflect off of. It looks like something a techie would build.
Cheers

THANK YOU! Now can you go back and tell 'thefreepatriot' so he will stop trying to convince me that just because something can't be proven that it makes it real.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow

if you noticed in my prior and post replies..I clearly state this is a HOAX...its clearly an RC plane \helicopter.....and no its not quantum physics... its BASIC physics that someone learns in high school.... gravity bends space\time... this is not THEORY.. I recommend doing a refresher.... and the only way to actually beat the speed of light is bending space\time... we have already produced gravity waves in small quantities... the problem is the amount of energy involved is immense... the only thing stopping us from traversing the stars is energy..once we create a powerful source of energy...this can easily be achieved..once we harness the power of gravity just light radio waves, light, x-rays, microwaves,sound etc we can do amazing things... again most of this is not theory...... and there are plenty of very credible people that have seen strange objects that are intelligently controlled... the list of people include police officers, pilots military, doctors etc... people way more credible then you or I.......
[edit on 22-4-2009 by thefreepatriot]
It IS all theory because we HAVENT ACCOMPLISHED SPACE TRAVEL YET AT LIGHT SPEED. Until we can actually apply these theories into a working demonstration it is and will be hypothesis.As for us creating gravity wave in small amounts..a baby can do that by moving its arm. The gravity waves (possibly you suggest Gravity A and Gravity B waves) are not created, they are and have always been here. Most likely, there would need to be an amplifier to strengthen the waves that are already here and something to harness that power to accomplish great feats of travel, but that is assuming, as you have, that the speed of man/machine is limited to only linear travel. The problem is with E=MC^2. Mass/energy opposition. I personally would suspect that there is another means of travel that bypasses linear A.-.B travel and that were one to start from the center of a craft and radiate a temporal "blackhole effect" (possibly using Element 115 or another real heavy element) that one could radiate (or spin) an energy envelope that extended just beyond the periphery of the craft thus creating an envelope of energy that will interface with the existing, surrounding energy or aether (scientifically postulated by Tesla) allowing to essentially become 'one' with the sourrounding aether and bypassing the E=MC^2 rule. From there it would be a matter of grid control and were one to be able to plot grids within this envelope of energy (being considered energy by the energy itself) would, in essence, instantly teleport you to the purported grid point. This might exlain why UFO's can just appear and disappear at will (they are there and within a fraction of a second they seem to just implode and are gone.) The high intense light would essentially be the byproduct of a high gasseous atmosphere and by any manner of terms, would be plasma, which is the 4th stage of the state of being or what happens when a gas breaks down beyond its parts. Which mathematically might be a perfect light as it has an equal number of positive ions and electrons. This is all hypothetical as well.
One last note, the space-time continuum is heavily influenced by gravity and can be bent, we know this as per the example of a particular eclipse that happened in 1919 which proved that gravity could be bent but,..there has to be another force such as a body or opposing force to actually bend it. A planet, a star or a gravity well of a planet etc. This eclipse proved to be the verification of Einteins' Theory of Relativity est. in 1915.
You seem to be suggesting that we have already created ("gravity waves in small amounts") and further suggesting that we need magnanamous amounts of energy to create more. YOU, MY FRIEND, NEED TO GO BACK AND RE-STUDY YOUR SIMPLE PHYSICS.This is not only theory, but it is ostensibly a theory that you alone made up. Gravity, as you said, is a wave (again theory) but it is the best we have currently. The waves are already here and can just be manipulated, not created. You would have to emulate, by creation, the very fabric of what a wave is created of. Do you know what a wave is made of? I'm pretty sure no one can actually create time and space which is what the very fabric of a G-wave consists of as it is bent around everything you look at already. So yes, gravity can be bent,but, doesn't that now mean that you have to traverse around the object it is bent around to get to point B? If this object is a planet, it might propel you alot faster (G-well), but again you would have to deal with the Theory of Relativity. If we are ever to defeat space/time linear travel we would have to either 'become' part of the fabric of space-time or 'fool' the fabric into thinking that a craft is just another wave of energy. Hence, the energy bubble containing the craft where the perimeter of the craft is enveloped by the centrifugal outward emanation of the energy, interfacing the existing and surrounding time-space energy (or fabric). Essentially, a visual representation of this is a bubble traveling underwater and something being contained and protected in the bubble and the water having no knowledge of the containees existence,because it is hidden within the fabric of the fabric. Yes, I am suggesting that the energy is created by the heavy element, but not created in the sense that you conveyed. I am suggesting that the existing energy be harnessed and transferred or rather transduced into a gravitational emulated bubble, which extends beyond the perimeter of the craft thus effectively 'hiding' it from the existing gravity waves. And I suggest YOU look around because anyone on ATS as well as anyone who even remotely remembers HS Physics can tell you that although we know more about gravity than the birth of it's acknowedgement to mankind..all attempts at truly understanding it is YES, STILL THEORETICAL in most cases. We know time/gravity can be bent (but it takes an opposing force, hence E=MC^2) but one will ever travel in a linear motion at light speed using conventional linear physics, gravity or not. You must become light to travel at light speed or become part (or fool the elements into believing you're part) of the fabric of space to bypass all laws of current physics (no matter what brand of physics)

[edit on 22-4-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
FFS - this is BULL... whether this is real or not, this is NOT any kind of proof, the quality is too poor to tell.

I want to see real proof. To me when someone uploads pixelated low quality low res video like this it screams F A K E or someone trying to pass off an artefact/amateur composite as a UFO.

Even the #ttyest 80's camcorders were higher res than this. Why is it almost all UFO footage appears to be like this?

Is it A) coincidence that all people ever have to film with is a mobile phone. Or B) that most people are trying to fake hence no one will ever upload high quality UFO footage.

This is the HD age - come on people.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I wasn't sure if you all were still debating in this thread.

I thought this might be an interesting sighting to contrast with this...

I dunno, real or not. I think it could have a mundane explanation, but nevertheless. It needs to be included in what we can only consider generally as a 'sighting'. It's really too bad more hoaxers won't come out and explain how they do some of these things. So we could focus on real evidence..., if we ever get any that everyone can accept.

Unless, of course, we finally get a visit in public. It's sort of sad, like the only people capable of giving us the truth is Hollywood.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

It is a...smoke ring.
Like this:

You can read about your specific case here:

Weird, can't get the link to work

"cassiopaea.org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/article-lkj-16-07-03.htm"
cassiopaea
.org

[edit on 4/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cool! Thanks. I suspect the recent 'weird cloud' sighting over Saudi Arabia is similar, except in altitude.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Volcano smoke rings.....for anyone who'd like to see them for comparison....
Interesting looking things, anyhow. www.decadevolcano.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

For whatever it's worth, based on the acoustics, the video was recorded indoors. Is this consistent with the story of this video?

-rrr

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
God that video is irritating. Why can't people ever steady their damned cameras?

(Flying plasma disks in basalt microwave furnace)
ieeexplore.ieee.org...

Summary form only given, as follows. Our experiments study microwave heating phenomena of small basalt stones (∼10 cm^3) in a rectangular cavity (WR340) powered by a 650 W, 2.45 GHz magnetron. Occasionally, we observe the creation of a silvery cloud of plasma, in a disk shape. This occurs first on the top of the basalt stone. Then, the plasma ring (of 2-3 cm diameter) is flying about 20 cm from the stone along the cavity to the magnetron antenna, where it disappears. Soon after, another plasma ring is generated near the stone, flies to the magnetron, and repeatedly. The repetition period and the flying disk life cycle are approximately I sec. The effect is accompanied by a unique sound, and it ceases after 15-20 sec of heating when ordinary heating effects occur. We interpret the flying disks as plasmoids produced by a nonlinear interaction of non-stationary standing microwaves with the stone's surface. The paper discusses this effect in view of Kapitza's idea on spherical plasmoids (lighting fireballs) generated by intensive standing radio-waves, in atmosphere and in laboratory experiments. Astrophysics and geophysics effects related to our observation are discussed as well.

This sound anything like what we're seeing? Self-luminous ring? Would be cool if someone filmed a natural plasmoid? Though unlikely, I suppose. I mean how often would something like that happen let along be stable? And that would have to be WAY scaled up... So a lot of power would be required if it's something BIG. rather than the microwave's teeny plasmoid from a tiny magnetron

~Me

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join