It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ring Type must see totally Amazing video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think I've just looked at my last "UFO" video. They're all beginning to look the same to me. For some strange reason they all look like balls of light and they also seem to "hover" near someone with a video recorder of some sort. Just too convenient for me. I've learned quite a bit from other members lately on how a majority of these videos are hoaxed. And if you're going to tape one of these things you should at least sound convincing. I give both the "UFO" and the narration an "F". At least this hoax was sent in by an ATS member who tried hard not to move the camera around so much. On that I give you an "A". It is one of the steadier shots that I've seen - even with some beers in you. Good job!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow

no many are are not hoaxes..... there are plenty of cases that have credible witnesses involving ufos... that includes the recent sighting of a football field sized flying object by 2 commercial airline pilots... from what I understand a blurry ufo is actually a sign of it being genuine, the reason being is because of the gravitational field enveloping the object w bends light... causing the camera to not get a clear focus on the object... also some videos show ufos"morphing" the reasoning behind this is very simple what you are seeing is not the ufo morphing itself you are seeing the light being bent.... very credible people have gone forward regarding ufos(including astronauts) and on the question on why have they gone all the way here just for them not to introduce themselves... first of all how do we know the distance is far?? it might take them 10 mins to travel 20 light years... remember how quickly we have advanced in speed and technology in just 100 years.... imagine a race that has had technology much longer?? and if the theory is true that ufos use gravity waves to move about... well then long distance space travel isn't so long distance because the craft could well in fact bend space\time in order to reach its destination....and prob doesnt move more then a few inches...therefore going faster then the speed of light without breaking the speed limit by warping or bending space\time.. as for the reason they are here... who knows? for all we know they could see us as we see ants... and they are worried about what we are doing to our precious ant hill... perhaps we are under study?? perhaps we are a resource or there are resources on this planet??perhaps they are watching the outcome of what we call "mankind" we can only speculate... but this I know for sure we are being visited how or why is only a question they can answer.

Yeah, yeah. I have heard all of the greats on here with their theories and have seen all of the footage and ave read countless books on physics and q-physics (this is not my first rodeo) but once again, I am left to 'take your word for it'. Convienience seems to prevail once again. When there is no proof back it up with plausible speculation and scientific conjecture and hope they bite. The gravitational distortion I can buy and everything else, had I seen some true footage or even something with my own eyes that would validate everything you just said. Everything you said is called Quantum Theory and is just that, at least in our blue collar world. It seems if you look one page back.....this was indeed proven to be a hoax. Guess we will never really know, I mean pictures can be photoshopped, video can be edited with CGI and even created to appear real, word of mouth is simply just not credible anymore considering all of the crackpots out there and government `leaks` .....you never know if it is just disinformation in the favor of UFO`s just to distract us from some other big secret they have been sworn to protect. I just need more that`s all. I am not so easily fooled. I hear Obama is supposed to disclose on May something. Yeah, why do I have this feeling we are, once again, going to get shafted.É There is no way after America getting so infested by corrupt officials that all of the sudden we are going to get what WE want as seekers of the truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Actually, I have been watching UFO videos for a few years now. I didnt read the whole topic here because it has already been posted in the past. But, concerning the video, it may or may not be a UFO, but all im saying is that there is a guy in some state that makes these big flying remote control helicoptors with lights attached to the propeller part so it can be flown at night and be able to be seen. People have in the past confused this guys RC helicoptor with possible UFO sightnings. Just thought I would throw that out there. This seems to be the exact same thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think it's a toy. Seriously. Maybe not a hoax exactly. But I believe this man is filming a toy flying disc of some sort. It also kind of moves like those crappy german ufo things from ww2.
anyone else?
why would a ufo wobble around like that?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Not to be a skeptic, but did you notice how it does not fly like your typical UFO. It flys more like a remote controlled airplane. Actually It flys just like a remote controlled airplane. Besides at night you have very little depth perception. Put some LED's and something for them to reflect off of. It looks like something a techie would build.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What amazes me is the number of people who continue to post, in shock, at a real life UFO, even after a video has been debunked. Read the thread!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I believe we see UFOs

and in ETs....

but this is remote controlled "something" - man made I think anyway.

ET crafts are way more serene than a tacky remote controlled fluro light.

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before here too...

wZn

exactly, my guess is something like this

gaffer taped to a radio controlled helicopter that some kids are flying around at the beach creating a "strange humming sound"

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Okay then-explain this vid of a "O" craft.

I saw this in the related video section of the OP @ youtube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
just keep watching the video until the end and give me your thoughts please.

It's a plasma ship. It's from Earth. Many ofthem have been observed here.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Okay then-explain this vid of a "O" craft.

I saw this in the related video section of the OP @ youtube:

www.youtube.com...

C G I

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Looks like a remote control helicopter with these LEDs on the rotors.

www.vista24.biz...

You can see the way the ring gets blacked out at certain angles there is a main rotor center axle.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by alienbennit]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
You're all missing the simple, logical (though boring, yes) explanation for this 'craft'.

God was playing with his Super-YoYo Plus. Can't he have a bit of fun now and again?
Duh.

The men in black are coming for me. The government has been trying to keep this under wraps.
Wish me luck....
Farewell.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I believe we see UFOs

and in ETs....

but this is remote controlled "something" - man made I think anyway.

ET crafts are way more serene than a tacky remote controlled fluro light.

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before here too...

wZn

I agree. The "humming" and eratice wobbling gives it away. It sounds like a propellor type saucer with light on the ring and the rotor in the middle. I have seen people play wtih things like that.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Toy seems to make sense. An who knows what sorts of toys are out there, RC controlled, flying toys.....
Could be some genius or very intrigued person's home made hoax for all we know.

There's really nothing surefire to say it isn't some kind of alien or strange new technology though, that I've seen in the thread.

This one needs more work. A toy seems like the easiest answer for now, but I'm not entirely convinced as of yet.....

I found some videos on youtube of dark moving rings (not illuminated like this one and the video of another somebody posted)
I doubt this already because of the sound + movement of the 'craft' and because I don't know the location - but volcanos are known to produce smoke rings high in the sky. Is there any way these could appear very bright? Some ind of phosphorescence or glowing particles or some crazy radiating stuff in the smoke?

Yes, I know, I need to go off and do my own research here....
I'll let everyone know if there's anything to this idea...
But in the meantime, if anyone knows of anything like this, do say so.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Tick
Not to be a skeptic, but did you notice how it does not fly like your typical UFO.

first of all i do agree a bit with Chadwickus when he posted the picture of the RC in the 2nd page ( if you want to go back and check it )

but i really wanted a link showing this thing flying so i could be more convinced because the video in the link he provided wasnt convincing simply because the thing that was flying wasnt flying on its own as you can see in this picture

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/baabf24c02d3.jpg[/atsimg]

now regarding your statement, how does a typical UFO fly if i may ask, and if you can provide us with a video of one so that we never post a video of a UFO that doesn't fly like it.

thank you

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

if you noticed in my prior and post replies..I clearly state this is a HOAX...its clearly an RC plane \helicopter.....and no its not quantum physics... its BASIC physics that someone learns in high school.... gravity bends space\time... this is not THEORY.. I recommend doing a refresher.... and the only way to actually beat the speed of light is bending space\time... we have already produced gravity waves in small quantities... the problem is the amount of energy involved is immense... the only thing stopping us from traversing the stars is energy..once we create a powerful source of energy...this can easily be achieved..once we harness the power of gravity just light radio waves, light, x-rays, microwaves,sound etc we can do amazing things... again most of this is not theory...... and there are plenty of very credible people that have seen strange objects that are intelligently controlled... the list of people include police officers, pilots military, doctors etc... people way more credible then you or I.......

[edit on 22-4-2009 by thefreepatriot]

[edit on 22-4-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I agree something is fishy with the whole disclosure thing.. I beleive the reason would be to distract the american population from the economic crisis.... or maybe to distract from something else? who knows? its very strange that cnn would give such long coverage to that x-conference... something is fishy.. I don't beleive the goverment would ever tell us the full truth regarding the phenomenon.... perhaps a sugar coated truth sprinkled with lies... that does not mean the phenomenon is not real.... its just that it will be used for political purposes in order to keep the public at bay during the possible greatest depression in the history of the U.S

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
looks to me like some sort of projecting lamp. like the folks of gotham use to summon ol' batman.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I know we're talking about the guy with the big RC toy, but my first impression was one of these with its body lights turned off

www.youtube.com...

The original film was excellent to watch though!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sorry, dont see the resemblance. Doesnt look anything like it.

Peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join