It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ring Type must see totally Amazing video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
Another classic debunked.

Now it's my turn; "where ARE the believers?"

Right here buddy, but you can't beleive everything you see. That would be dumb...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i"m sure its swamp gas or venus or?? oh i am sure you"ll think of something.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sorry guys... this is just an RC airplane or "hovercraft"........... i fly rc all the time and this is definetly rc which some sort of neon lights(can easily be bought in any rc shop) real ufos do not make any sound whatsoever as there are no MOVING PARTS... yes the video itself is genuine but the object is definitely identified .....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
At first I thought "Okay, it's some kinda glowy thing on a helium balloon.".
But then like another poster said at 2:20, things get a bit harder to explain.
I can still see it as being maybe something attached to an RC copter, but not really.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm getting so tired of seeing blurry images of UFO's that have nothing better to do with their technology than to just hang in the sky in one place while curious onlookers take crappy pictures. I don't discount that UFO's exist (in the sense that they are unidentified), but why the heck to they just sit there doing nothing like a catatonic idiot, while people take photos? They, (intelligent beings, as it were) are supposed to be so much more advanced than us, yet they come all the way across the galaxy just to camp out over peoples' houses for a photo shoot? Someone please enlighten me as to the possibilty or potential for any accomplishment whatsoever concerning these waste of technological feats that just sit up in the shy and do NOTHING. It makes about as much sense as the very reason they are here in the first place. if it is a probe.....come on, shouldn't they be hanging over te white house all the time of the Kremlin or something? I know about the one time over the Capitol building way back, but I am talking about a regular attempt at gaining information from probes. What do they really expect to get from regular working Joe's by hanging over their houses? The hidden recipe to Kentucky Fried Chicken or something? What do we have that would be of any interest to ANYONE posting a watch over our houses? It just makes no sense at all. The only thing that makes sense, as for a reason this would be happening, is someone trying to make the public believe something like aliens from other planets really exist. In other words elaborate hoaxes. I want to believe more than anyone, but this is just getting redundant and repetitive and is leading nowhere. This could have been nothing more than a light on a kite, the way it just sits there and even topples back and forth. Please help me to understand the motives for this inaction of such ostensibly advanced technology. I mean, doesn't anyone else find it odd that we have tons of photos (no longer credible because of paint programs) and tons of video footage.......but all of them are blurry? It seems that everyone who has a video camera is way off from these 'craft' and everyone who has seen them up close and personal or that had them within a hundred feet over their head etc. have nothing but stories that we are supposed to just foolishly believe. This hovering over houses and doing nothing is akin to us building the first airplane and then using it as a lawn ornament. Answers please, does anyone have any rational ones?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I just have one question. When will people learn how to use the manual focus on their cameras?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
Another classic debunked.

Now it's my turn; "where ARE the believers?"

Right here buddy, but you can't beleive everything you see. That would be dumb...
So why did you insult some very credible members(Phage and SaviorComplex), as if this was genuine footage that couldn't be explained?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I totally agree with you. That was my first thought, espesially when you can hear the buzzing sound. Maybe some kid down the street from this guy got an rc ufo for his birthday or something and was just checking it out. I have two sons and they try to make things like this in the garage.
IMO this is no ET/UFO. This is RC.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't think its RC at all. This thing looks to be farther away from him than the house that is front of him. And it's looks decently high in the sky too. Take that into consideration when he is zoomed out and it goes behind the telephone pole. I would think the object would be pretty large than. Way too large for RC anyway. Star for you my friend. The camera work was decent too. Why are people nocking that? Cool Video.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i can't believe an rc craft
is getting so much attention........ its clearly an rc people please .............. does the buzzing sound familiar............

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's a remote control HELI with light's on the tip of blade's.

seen it a million time's at night ...Never gave thought to mine looking like a ufo

But who knows

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow

no many are are not hoaxes..... there are plenty of cases that have credible witnesses involving ufos... that includes the recent sighting of a football field sized flying object by 2 commercial airline pilots... from what I understand a blurry ufo is actually a sign of it being genuine, the reason being is because of the gravitational field enveloping the object w bends light... causing the camera to not get a clear focus on the object... also some videos show ufos"morphing" the reasoning behind this is very simple what you are seeing is not the ufo morphing itself you are seeing the light being bent.... very credible people have gone forward regarding ufos(including astronauts) and on the question on why have they gone all the way here just for them not to introduce themselves... first of all how do we know the distance is far?? it might take them 10 mins to travel 20 light years... remember how quickly we have advanced in speed and technology in just 100 years.... imagine a race that has had technology much longer?? and if the theory is true that ufos use gravity waves to move about... well then long distance space travel isn't so long distance because the craft could well in fact bend space\time in order to reach its destination....and prob doesnt move more then a few inches...therefore going faster then the speed of light without breaking the speed limit by warping or bending space\time.. as for the reason they are here... who knows? for all we know they could see us as we see ants... and they are worried about what we are doing to our precious ant hill... perhaps we are under study?? perhaps we are a resource or there are resources on this planet??perhaps they are watching the outcome of what we call "mankind" we can only speculate... but this i know for sure we are being visited how or why is only a question they can answer

[edit on 21-4-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

.... rcs can get to scales 1\2 of a real airplane.... and can travel up thousands of feet... and reach speeds of up to and over 200mph....... perhaps you have not been exposed enough to the rc flying world.. it can get very sophisticated(and expensive) even my cheap 200 nitro kyosho plane can manuevar faster and higher then what you see on that video... and its a pretty good size..

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

1\2 scale

jet........

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
why dont i ever see cool # like this. ive never seen any form of a ufo,ever!!!!
all i see when i look up are chem trails, big whoop.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

thats prob because the cool #is just an rc heli.... i
if you really want to see a ufo go down to mexico i hear they see ufos everyday seriously...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

rc helicopters are cool i guess. i dont really care what it is i just want to see something different in the sky that will make look like this------>

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Absolutely awesome, it looked real to me. when the ring moved from the camera, the guy often had to zoom out to find it again, if it was fake u wouldn't be able to do that, without cuts, an it looks like a continous shot to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

lots of ufo hotspots all over the country... pull up a map and take a camping trip... go "ufo hunting" its somthing i would love to do when I have the time..

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Maybe its from an unidimensional time ship of some sorts. I thought that it had some green and red lights in one part of the vid. Well at least you have something on film even if its shaky.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join