It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ring Type must see totally Amazing video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i just saw this video on youtube and it was amazing , i mean it looks genuine to me .

you can see that it has a ring shape.

just keep watching the video until the end and give me your thoughts please.

i searched the forum and i couldn't find it , so im sorry if it has been posted before, so for the mod feel free to delete this if it has been posted before.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Hmmm, wierdness.. Not anything I've seen before, though maybe a few of the veterans will have something to say on it.
No point of reference though, could be really big or really small, who knows, though by the way the focus is going, could be a fair way off. Glow might be to do with a propulsion system, or just some fancy toy!
I'm not gonna scream hoax just yet, I'll just watch it again.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

actually the thing that made me somehow think it is genuine is when he started zooming out , that's when you really get to see the houses in the screen, then you will notice that it is far away.

but then again who am i to say that its real or fake, ill just wait for the experts to say that.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Awesome vid bro. Definite S&F for you. When will all the secrecy in the US end. Disclosure is past due IMO

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Oooo missed that bit, the ring was hypnotic
So yeah, on account of that, could be a pretty big thing, although at night it could be a little hard to say.

What do you honestly think it is? What caught my eye early on was a little red light in the ring, obviously it wouldn't be a navigation light on a conventional aircraft... so maybe a scanning beam or similar?

link   
Awesome video! Star and Flag. If that is ET craft of some sort, i believe it to be a drone, or scout craft maybe checking out the area. Then that humming it was making, very odd. This is getting absurd with these crazy videos, i guess the real disclosure is going to come from the skies...

link   
The best part starts at 2:20. I thought at first that it was just some kind of glare effect from plane lights, but when he zooms out, you can see that this thing is maneuvering quite strangely. I wish he had shot most of the video zoomed out.

I agree that it would be hard to judge the size and distance, so I don't want to rule out some kind of remote control toy, although judging by the houses, it seems like a fairly decent distance. It would probably have to be a pretty big toy.

The sound was weird, if it was indeed coming from the object.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Very nice. I was expecting to see the kind of ring that is created when a helicopter has rotor lights spinning in the distance. But this is no helicopter!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Totally a hoax, this is what it really is.

Click here

See I told you.

But seriously folks this is really good footage. It's nice to see good ones popping up.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

good laugh. you really think its a giant frisbee? i dont think frisbees have huge holes in the middle. I thought it was a flying donut and a Homer ballooon was going to come swooping in. I cant wait to see what Phage, or SaviorComplex say this is next.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Actually saviorcomplex will probably just insult it to death. Phage.. well, I don't think there is much that can explain this one.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by DaMod

good laugh. you really think its a giant frisbee? i dont think frisbees have huge holes in the middle. I thought it was a flying donut and a Homer ballooon was going to come swooping in. I cant wait to see what Phage, or SaviorComplex say this is next.

Probably something like water on the lens refracting light from nearby buildings. Wait, could that be it?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It was a frisbee shaped rooftop? I think it was too high up and traveled too far of a distance to be a toy unless the person was in a car controlling it.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Very nice, I can't wait to have some people start responding that might know if this is real or not. The ring was very pretty haha. I too wish he would have stayed more zoomed out while shooting. Good find!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

yeah thats what i expected from Savior, always anticipating what Phage will speak, some out there explanation. I dont know if anyone can debunk what this is just by the video. Im predicting that there will be Toy products said to be this object plastered all over in about a half hour.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yes totally awesome footage.... definitely nothing like a plane or a bird. S&F from me

Will be interesting to find out the story about it... I am off to youtube to try dig out more information.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

haha thats a new one! Im just excited to see a video like this. Its shot decently, and its such an odd shape we have no idea what it could be. 1 - its an object 2 - flying 3 - spinning 4 - flashing/blinking So where do we go from here?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The pixels of the image that is subject of the video are inconsistent with the pixels found in the background. It gives the feel of having been edited in. The best objects for comparison would be the street lights (or home lights) which appear to have a somewhat similar effect as the object, but aren't featured in the frame for very long. I would be interested in hearing the full account of the report and if there were any other witnesses or videos from another angle.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by DaMod

Lighten up it was a joke sir. It cannot be water on the lens. Look at it. He zooms out and you can tell it is quite a distance away. Whatever it is I've never seen anything like it.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I believe we see UFOs

and in ETs....

but this is remote controlled "something" - man made I think anyway.

ET crafts are way more serene than a tacky remote controlled fluro light.

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before here too...

wZn

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join