It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Evolution , Doom or Nothing - Help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There are so many theories about 2012 , thing which confuses me greatly . I simply do not know exactly what to believe anymore. Some say we will all die due to an alien invasion or due to Nibiru/Planet X. Some say we will evolve into another dimension , and be granted incredible psyhic capabilities. Some say nothing will realy change and things will go on as usual.

Firstly i would like you to watch this video :

After doing some research regarding some of the points presented in this video , i will admit i am still a little bit confused. I totaly understand the main point and idea , however my mind cannot comprehent how can things could get so intense so that we would feel the changes in 1 billion years in only 6 days and so on . And if there are any believers of this theory , i would thank them if they would share their knowledge and explain what exactly is the author of the video refering to when he means we will feel the "changes". Also could anyone verify if those graphics are accurate?

On the other hand , there are people who believe that total extermination will occur due to an alien invasion and such . I would also like to hear some of your oppinions regarding that aspect and why exactly is that you are thinking that particular way.

And of course there is the other side of people who maintain that nothing will happen due to obvious reasons such as not enough proof , and the fact that "end of the world" prophecies have been around for centuries but nothing has ever happened.

If it is possible , after some of my questions have been answered regarding that video , i would also like to expand this thread as a way of debate and have each and every one of you state what do you think it would happen , why and if there is some posibility something else could happen.

I will start by saying that i am still confused mainly because so many theories are available , and some of them contain actual recorded data which could be true , but also assumptions . Therefore i cannot decide where i stand at this very moment and hope that by the time this thread has been extended i will form a better oppinion about what will happen and so on.

What i hate the most about all these scenarios is that in all of them people die. If its the Nibiru issue we will all die with few exceptions of the "elite" . If we will evolve not everyone will be ready and people will die. If nothing happens the world still goes on with wars , NWO agenda and such and again people die.

Anyways , thank you in advance for your posts and i hope to have a good time reading your oppinions and such !!!

Fatality.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You really don't need to worry about this video. This is pseudo science with very dubious claims at best. Please keep in mind that this is someone's "opinion". A "belief" is an "opinion" - NOT FACT.

And if it is to be believed then you have nothing to worry about because its all going to be rosy, fuzzy and warm...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

"Some say nothing will realy change and things will go on as usual. "

We have a winner! The 2012 EotW nonsense has been debunked thoroughly. Relax and enjoy your life. You only get one.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Are you so sure "You only get one."? haha...That has yet to be proven

As for 2012 In what I've sifted through, things seem to be happening more and more rapidly as we become more and more connected globally, 2012 could be just like Y2K in that, in the fear and wonder of what could happen, it somewhat shifts our way of thinking in the process of before, during and after.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by LaHaver]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaHaver
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Are you so sure "You only get one."? haha...That has yet to be proven

More accurately, it has yet to be proven that you get more than one.

As for 2012 In what I've sifted through, things seem to be happening more and more rapidly as we become more and more connected globally, 2012 could be just like Y2K in that, in the fear and wonder of what could happen, it somewhat shifts our way of thinking in the process of before, during and after.
[edit on 21-4-2009 by LaHaver]

December 31, 999 AD. A hilltop in Italy. A few thousand people have gathered at the behest of a preacher who has advised them that the Millenium is at hand. They have given up everything they own, severed all bonds with friends and family and are ready for the end of the world. Jesus is due at the stroke of midnight.

Guess what?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
every generation has waited for and expected the "end of days"...ours included....12/22/2012 (the day after)....you'll still be working and paying taxes...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

Hi Fatality, I like to rock the boat every now and then.

Everybody knows that the Mayan calendar has been extremely correct about everything so far, why should we change our minds about the Mayan calendar.

I wrote a short story. It could be an eye opener of the coming future.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Try Googling Ivan"Evon"Stein. This guy has done alot of research. Also documents where he got alot of his info. so you can judge for yourself.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
loved the video, star and flaged. 2012 is a very scary thing only if you have not awaken to the fact that most of the wolrd today lives in an umbalanced state of mind. I try to stay focused on the present and not give to much thought to the future or past anymore doing "research" on 2012 drains me. My outlook on the 2012 phenomena is very close to the what the video shows.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Daniel, and Revelation - in the King James Bible tells of upcoming, and incoming events, in detail.

For anyone truly wanting to know what is about to be upon us.........

And yes, I do believe what 2012 will bring to earth is also prophecy'd as well. The massive earthquakes/increasing tsunamis, floods, volcanos, etc.

Actually the pole shift is already in progress - the earth is slowing already. If you want to prove this to yourself, compare a battery operated clock (one that isn't atomically synch'd) to your computer clock/time - after a few days you will notice that the non atomically synch'd clock appears to be losing time.

I've been testing this for about a month or so and my time difference is up to three full minutes.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

That's interesting. I'm going to have to try that.

line twooo

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I was watching a show on TV and some guy that studies the Mayan and the famous calendar says that the calendar just predicts the end of an era and the beginning of a new one, like moving from an age of the Zodiac or new age of man like the dark ages and information age.

I don't believe it will be an end of the world, mass destruction etc... but maybe an end/beginning of a new era for mankind.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hello everyone

I saw the documentary that explain all this stuff going on planet and about the year 2012: Esoteric Agenda. Good documentary, aldought mind stills open...

Is impossible have a sure. We have the right to be sceptics or believers, because there are no certainties about those events.

Now... in my point of view, nothing will happen in 21 December 2012. Even if that revolution happens, is going to be a slow revolution and probably we will not going to see the effects of that in our lives. In Esoteric agenda is said that the Mayan calendar predicted that in the 16 century, a new age based in materialism would emerge. Well... nothing happens in a big scale in that precise moment.

Maybe, this "consciousness revolution" that is supposed to happen in 2012, will be completed in... let me seen...the end of the next age? Great. In can expect 2150 years, no problem.

AND the Mayan´s haven´t said that this would be a natural revolution. For example the telepathy...Maybe, it is going to be us, humans, with our improving technology, the inventors of a new human race...genetically changed. We are already doing that with animals. Nothing is impossible nowadays. Sci-fi is no less no more than a prediction that will occur in the future.

Hope to hear from you.

PS: Sorry the bad english

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
interesting.. watching at the moment.. will get back with a reply after.

new topics

top topics

join