It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and Geroge W. Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yep, we're doomed...things would be much better with a Satanist in the White House.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Why MT dude banned? Also, if he wasn't, I'd like to ask him if he was a government nark.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
He was banned for idiotic abusive behavior.

If you believe a government insider would use a Sprint dial-up service based in, or near, Omaha, Nebraska, to insult people on a website discussion forum, then perhaps he really is a secret agent.

Oh... and Halo is MT69 under a new name... I'm waiting to see if this new profile behaves or not.

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by William]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This MT69 must've gone underground. He was probably in Omaha, you can't trust those cornshuckers...err cornhuskers.

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Halo]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Particle

I personally feel that unscrupulous men can use religion as a tool to manipulate the ignorant masses. This has been so for centuries. What better way to justify war than to proclaim God is on our side? To "demonize" the enemy is to lessen their humanity. (Can anyone remember the "Godless Communists" of the cold war?)

You did a very good description of OBL and his muslims pals. Congratulations.

Don't forget that Bush is defending us against these crazy fundamentalists who just want 1 thing : OUR ERADICATION !

May be that Bush is a little bit lunatic, but when I see with who he have to deal, I find him very quite and reasonable.

If it was Putin or the Chicom, and not Bush, the whole middle-east would have been set in ashes since a long time !!!

You don't understand who is your friend and who is your ennemy.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
MT er Halo, how do you find all this time on the net when you're a soldier?

XAOS

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
is that what I think it means?

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Did anyone ever think about the fact that pretty much anytime GWB has gone on tv to say something it has been in the face of national tragedy? I mean with Sept 11 would you have expected less and the latest Columbia disaster, I think that the reason he seems to be more on the religous end of things is because these last few years have really sucked.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
FM, my friend, you are a strange freemason.Except you, I never saw a freemason who was pro-Church.

Well UP, I'm not really pro-church...I don't even belong to a religion anymore
And you all see how I think of Christianity as a Cult (which it is) but I still swore on the bible, not the kabalah or whatever....I just think religions really don't matter as much as beleifs, and the beliefs are yours, hence why I think those "keep religion out of schools" retards are just that, retarded.

If an athiest has such a problem with people believing in something, then maybe they should try believing in something, and see why people don't like to be told they can't believe in that said something in certain areas. Especially when they are FORCED to go to that area, like say a school!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason

If an athiest has such a problem with people believing in something, then maybe they should try believing in something, and see why people don't like to be told they can't believe in that said something in certain areas.

[scratching head]

huh?

If someone with no beliefs has issues with people with beliefs they should try believing something so they can... uh... no wait...

If a person without beliefs wants to see what it's like to... um...

But if an athiest believes that... uh...

Who's on first?

WTF

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That wasn't meant to be taken literally William...why is it everyone seems like they are so 'situational' these days?

A-B-S-T-R-A-C-T

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
is that what I think it means?

To be more clear :

Kill them all and let God sort them out.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
hah UP, I wanted to say though that "Praise God, and Pass the Ammo" was a phrase that was invented in WW2 correct?

It's not like that sign means anything.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
When I see that sign, I'm thinking that it's just another idiot church administration that wants to *condone* people for breaking God's Commandments...

www.theonion.com...

More contradictions within oxymorons...Emphasis on the "morons"...

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There are no descrepancies with the commandments or the OT, you just need to learn more about hebrew society at the time.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Inquire inside, is the sign I saw on a church in Tampa, What made it even funnier is that there was a crosshair like cross over a figures left chest.

XAOS

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
"Free trip to heaven, please stick your fingers into each of these two holes." -- ZZzz*SPARK*zzZzzZzZZZ*SPARK*ZtttZtTTTzzz*SPARK*ZZZTTTTT*SPARK*

*Sizzle*

And I bet you someone would do it too

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
hah UP, I wanted to say though that "Praise God, and Pass the Ammo" was a phrase that was invented in WW2 correct?

I don't know FM. But do I had wrong ?

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That sign just goes to show how mainstream church admin minds work; Just like in the photo-link ( www.farmjokes.com... ), it's obvious that they've straight-jacked their minds so much that they've lost the capability to "think outside of the box" (pun intended).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join