It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Alien craft in flight at night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I came across this YOUTUBE video, im not sure if it was posted here.

The object moves and stops and turns. Underneath the comments people are saying its an american aircraft, they even give a specific name for it. If this is true, then judging by the maneuvers it makes, could this be behind the triangle sightings?

And if it can maneuver like that, when and how did we acquire the technology to stop dead in mid air and turn like that.

Not an aeronautical engineer here so, perhaps that is possible, or maybe its a flying model i dont know, any comments would be great.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I believe t his has been discussed several times here. It's an okay video, but most people agree that the thing that kills it is the way it's "showing off" specifically for the camera. Alien or black project, that seems pretty unlikely.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That it's posted under the "HowTo" category would seem quite telling with regards origin.. dare say, creation.

Just sayin'...

$.02

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
My impression of that clip is that is smells worse than my feet (and that some smell)

Don't get me wrong - it's very good, clearly a lot of effort went into it... But what's the deal with the focus? Cameras just don't do that (in that way)... hard to put my finger on it exactly, just the focus on the zooming in and out - they put 'too' much thought into that one.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
While I'm none too sure about the integrity of this, I must say my eyes did open when it illuminated top and bottom, then was engulfed in light.
But why stop filming there? Surely there would have been more to see, unless it vanished afterwards.
The youtube regulars talk about it maybe being a USAF 'tactical recon bomber', any ideas there? Then again, they do seem to exist purely with the aim of slagging eachother off on youtube, unlike this fine establishment...

Oh, and FOCUS!

[edit on 21/4/2009 by purehughness]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I always wonder why the hyper intelligent "aliens" who would have had to come hundreds or so light years to get here always have earthlike landing lights and they always "forget" to turn them off.

Alien 1: Commander, we are hovering over the target city.
Alien 2: Good job. I am anxious to try my new anal probe. Let's find a human or bovine.
Alien 1: I would prefer one of the humans. They fight less and some think we are their gods. Plus I'll throw in a piece of metal under their skin sometimes.
Alien 2: Why would you do that?
Alien 1: To confuse them. They'll carry on about how we planted a tracker or something in them. It's usually just a hunk of one of their beverage cans, but they will swear it's some new technology.
Alien 2: That's funny. You realise we're not supposed to leave any evidence.
Alien 1: That's why I use their own metal - I believe they call it "Aluminum".
Alien2: What is that glowing I see underneath us? Did you leave the frakken landing lights on again?
Alien 1: I'm sorry commander. I always seem to forget.
Alien 2: Well get us out of here - warp factor 4. And then get on the exam table you idiot. I'm not going to let my new anal probe go unused.
Alien 1: Noooooooooo

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Also all lit up like and the background clearly puts it no more than a couple of miles from a city... This clip should be connected to the best triangle sighting the world has ever seen
The title should be something like 'Blahblah city sighting footage!'

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi,
Agree - somehow the city skyline never came into focus but the triangle did. And again no accompanying sound.....

A good flasehood based on a rumour.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sorry - my first double post!!

[edit on 21-4-2009 by The Wave]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
My impression of that clip is that is smells worse than my feet (and that some smell)

Don't get me wrong - it's very good, clearly a lot of effort went into it... But what's the deal with the focus? Cameras just don't do that (in that way)... hard to put my finger on it exactly, just the focus on the zooming in and out - they put 'too' much thought into that one.

Good catch on the focus. The camera should have been at max for that shot, IF the thing was in the air. They could have zoomed in and out, but the focus should have stayed on "infinity". Mistake on the hoaxster's part.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks guys , yeah sorry if its been done before, whith so many ufo threads i dunno which ones which..........

I wasnt sure if it was a fake either, some things DID stand out , but no more than many other vids......

I appreciate the feedback!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
One thing that especially sticks out when looking at hoaxed 'night vision' garbage like this, is how perfectly visible and undistorted the craft is. The lighting on the craft would cause a 'saturation' effect around the object with even the smallest power of light sources. If you've ever seen military footage of aircraft at night shot through NV, you will see what I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yeah, this video is a fake. It has all of the tell-tale signatures that prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

But, now for the real debate. So its fake. But why? Why make a fake UFO vid and put on the net? It is fun for some people, that's why. But we must temper our discussion concerning how we know it is fake.

There are many things I could be detailed about, and I see most of you can as well. But maybe we should just skim the surface of that topic rather than arming the enemy with our knowledge of what we look for in a fake video? It wont be long before it will be near impossible to tell the difference.

Most videos can be readily discounted right off the bat through something I call "situational analysis". Simply put, its viewing the media content and surrounding dissemination (or source) then taking an initial objectionable look at the content of the video and not the quality.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
one of the more obvious fakes. if real, this camera has the greatest zoom feature ever.

new topics

top topics

join